[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people insist on breeding dogs to the point of them getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pug-smile-face[1].jpg (78 KB, 625x685) Image search: [Google]
pug-smile-face[1].jpg
78 KB, 625x685
Why do people insist on breeding dogs to the point of them getting fucked up genetic conditions?

Take pugs for example, like 1/3 of these little abominations have the be c-sectioned out, and need harnesses instead of collars because their breathing gets all fucked up if you use a leash and collar.

A lot of purebred dogs have serious conditions. Bulldogs have exaggerated underbites to the the point of the teeth not occluding properly. Bulldog terriers have fucked up skulls, Scottish terriers are almost %60 born by c-section, and there are many many more examples.

If you want a dog, get a real dog that's healthy and dog-like and give it space to run free and be an animal. I feel bad for these little monstrosities being cooped up in slutty girls' apartments in big cities all day.
>>
>>57337349
People do it for fun, these little fucks look silly.
>>
>>57337349
Dogs are one of the many examples of humans using biological lifeforms as their toys.
>>
i miss my pug dog :(
>>
>>57337349
people go for looks, not functionality. You think humans give a shit about an animal's well being?
>>
Meevit is a great dog!
>>
>>57337349

I agree, it's sad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo
>>
>>57337349
The pug in that picture isn't smiling. He's just opening his mouth as wide as he can because he can barely breath.

My gf used to have a pug. He died of kidney failure at the age of 5. Apparently that's common in pugs. It's absolutely cruel to breed dogs like that. We're intentionally making mentally retarded, physically deformed creatures for our own amusement.
>>
>>57337785
>Have you ever seen a little tiny dog that looked happy? They know there's something wrong with them, and they know that we did it to them

kek
>>
File: Lilac_tricolor_American_bully.jpg (153 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lilac_tricolor_American_bully.jpg
153 KB, 720x1080
>>57337349
Bullies are strong as fuck. They're the only breed an alpha male should have.
>>
>>57337903
This. Dogs aren't fucked for breeding with other breeds, they are fucked because of incest breeding. They literally are all retarded. Dog shows are the prime cause for it though. Started there.
>>
File: coffee_pug_0[1].jpg (31 KB, 620x417) Image search: [Google]
coffee_pug_0[1].jpg
31 KB, 620x417
>>57337349
But pugs are adorable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.