[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it about blonde whores that makes them so appealing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gfds.png (1 MB, 1268x710) Image search: [Google]
gfds.png
1 MB, 1268x710
what is it about blonde whores that makes them so appealing?
>>
sexual experience
>>
>That thing
>Appealing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 384x384
Blondes look good, but don't know why you would find whores appealing OP. Unless you find it hard to attract the opposite sex, you'd like whore because they're easy.
>>
>>57337852
>Blondes look good, but don't know why you would find whores appealing OP

i don't mean whores as in prostitutes, i mean whores as in women willing to spend great amount of time on improving their physical appearance
>>
Pretty pink vaginas and blonde public hair. Plus, if you knock them up chances are your genes will be expressed more often due to the recessive nature of blonde hair blue eyes
>>
>>57338244
so you mean girls that wont fuck you
>>
>>57338758
many dark haired women wouldn't want to fuck me and i don't care

it's the blonde whores that make my penis hard af and it's like that with majority of men
>>
>>57338977
because white blondes are the master race mate is it really that hard
>>
LOL

only niggers and 12 year olds thinks blond whores are attractive

coming from a blond haired guy
>>
>>57337311
*appalling
>>
>>57339264
t. tyrone
>>
>>57338567

Actually, it's a built-in paternity test for white men.

Blue-eyed man and blue-eyes woman = blue-eyed baby that you know is yours.
>>
women make themselves look flashy and colorful to gain attention so men assume they crave a hot dicking
but really they just want attention
>>
>>57339460
>Blue-eyed man and blue-eyes woman = blue-eyed baby

is this true?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.