[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Bernardino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dream.jpg (59 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
59 KB, 640x425
Okay, call me a conspiracy theorist, but something about this whole thing stinks to me.

Within MINUTES of this incident, Negro BroBama comes out with statements about guns and gun control. When Chattanooga was attacked this past year, it took him HOURS to comment on something (that was a confirmed terrorist attack).

I think something else is going on here faggots, and I want you to prove me wrong.
>>
>>57335772
913 spyder?
>>
The media initially reported white males so he had to make a statement as soon as possible to help rile up the coons on twitter
>>
>>57335888
yarp

>>57335896
it just doesn't make sense to me. Every other attack in the history of history has had information about the people within minutes or hours, yet we still don't seem to know anything about these people. Something isn't right here, but it'll take someone smarter than I am to figure it out
>>
They are gonna make gun violence more illegal in California for the millionth time.
>>
>>57336052
I just think this was a part of a larger vision/agenda; something going on behind the scenes. I don't know what it is and I can't put my finger on it, but something here stinks.
>>
>>57335888
Late model 356
>>
>>57335772
Either this is bait, or you're a real delusional dumbass
>>
>>57336171
You probably need a shower.
>>
>>57336046
It may have to do with them coming over the border from Mexico. Also one of them may be autistic or something. They are scared to release that information.
>>
>>57335772
The timeline has been accelerated. The Jews have shown their hand and are starting to be called out on their involvement in corrupting the media. Their agenda is starting to crumble. There is no backing down now. They have to initiate their race war. They have to push for the police state. They've failed too many small battles over gun control over the years, so the Government is going all out.

Remember, to a liberal white lives literally do not matter. They do not care if a few thousand children die if it means obtaining their goals. They will kill civilians by the hundreds and think nothing of it because innocent blood keeps them in power.
>>
File: 1449088441924.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449088441924.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>57336364
>He can't identify NSA threads
>>
File: highimpactsexualcuddle.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
highimpactsexualcuddle.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>57336046
great taste.
>>
>>57336531
no u

>>57336364
tell me how i'm wrong

>>57336766
well i'm already convinced that Obama has a larger agenda and this plays right into it. he's gonna declare himself king on marshal law or some shit before the elections next year. I think sumthin is a'happenin m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.