[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do when they make you turn in your guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 21060774_20131125172423153.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
21060774_20131125172423153.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
What will you do when they make you turn in your guns?
>>
>>57329435
not turn in my guns
>>
shit, i read this multiple times as "la voleuse de lèvres"

i need to get a gf
>>
>>57329435

Wake up and enjoy the reality where it's never going to happen.
>>
Guns, what guns? Oy vey, didn't you hear? I lost them all in a tragic boating accident just last week! Truly awful.

Shalom my good go- I mean friends.
>>
they are more than welcome to come to the south US and try. but it will not be peaceful ill say that.
>>
>>57329435
I lost mine in a boating accident
>>
>>57329435
Freely give them, because I ain't a fucking traitor

USA #1 USA #1 USA #1 USA #1
>>
>>57329806
Cool delusion bro
>>
>>57329435
How's the movie?

Typical 1984=Nazi Germany about a Jew girl?
>>
>>57329435

There was a break in a few weeks ago, officer. They took the whole collection. Fuck me for keeping them on racks and not in a safe, right?
>>
Boating accident.

Check the bottom of Lake Lanier senpai.
>>
I have no gun. I have an old paintball gun but it is electrical and I lost the charger along time ago. I also don't have any of the paintballs to shoot. I do have a kitchen knife though, I hope I can keep that, I need it for onions.
>>
>>57329929
Exactly. There is no reason for me to rise up against the government, I love it here! I love everything from Barack Obama to Theodore Roosevelt, and the excellent two party system!
>>
File: 1434338659521.gif (725 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1434338659521.gif
725 KB, 250x188
>>57329929

Absolutely this.
>>
File: headline.jpg (44 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
headline.jpg
44 KB, 240x240
It is a mystery.
>>
>>57329435
lick obama's ass. much like you do.
>>
File: Molon_labe.jpg (1 MB, 2390x1662) Image search: [Google]
Molon_labe.jpg
1 MB, 2390x1662
when they come and take them
>>
Literally civil war. They can't possibly think about taking away guns. Only way they could do it is by shortening ammo supplies, which they already have.

Even then, most gun owners have at least 1000 rounds saved up for such an occasion.
>>
I don't own any guns I lost them in a boating accident.
>>
Sorry, I lost all my guns in a boating accident last summer
>>
>>57330618
>>57331012
What's next then? Your freedom to stay out past 10pm? This is the land of the free. All tyrants started by taking guns. Don't be a retard, history repeats itself.
>>
>>57332752

(pssst. they're being sarcastic)
>>
>>57329435
In New York's SAFE act, they just disobeyed, and in America we don't have votes of no confidence or snap elections mandated by unpopularity, but obviously a well-publicized law which nobody obeys and which no law enfircement attempts to enforce has the effect if diminishing government respect abd credibility, even in the eyes of the neutral.
>>
>>57332853
only idiots would allow law enforcement into their home to confiscate their guns.
they can't go in your house unless they talk you into giving permission.
Anyway you lost them in a boating accident so they will walk away emptyhanded.
>>
>>57332804
Sorry, friend. I'm a little drunk.

How can we educate people about guns? They can't be banned because you can fucking make them with hardware store parts if needed. Education would help a lot.
>>
File: dakkadakkadakka.gif (286 KB, 435x290) Image search: [Google]
dakkadakkadakka.gif
286 KB, 435x290
DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA

This is the only proper response.
>>
I hope you know that flamethrowers are not considered guns in the US and that you can buy them online using only a credit card no background checks required.
>>
>>57333323
Civil war, when? I want my state to be free again.
>>
>>57333418
Not to mention any firearm that's 100 years old, which soon will include most WW2 firearms as long as they don't violate the NFA.
>>
>>57329435
Going to washington to defend my right and whatever happens happens.

I am going to fight for my right and those who cant fight for their right even if I am the only one.
>>
>>57329435
I'll turn in my bullets directly to the people who voted for it to be so.
This is pretty basic shit where we come from Zhang Wei.
>>
>>57330074
Nah, a communist girl who lives with a family that are hiding a jew boy
>>
>>57329435

Lmao everyone on my street has at least one.

They can try if they dare but I highly doubt volunteers, such as polce and the military, will act against out 2nd amendment.
>>
>>57332853
You mean like the various parts of our immigration and naturalization law as it relates both to individuals and businesses?
Or the millions of individuals and employers who commit various types of tax fraud in relation to the above?
Or the millions of people committing identity fraud or employers colluding in obvious identity fraud?
Or the many millions of people driving without valid drivers license or insurance?
How about their selective enforcement of public intox statutes in cities between the main drags in their downtown and the rest of the cities?
How about their lack of enforcement of perjury, especially when it comes to deal with females and especially when it comes to family law?
Or filing false accusations or assault/sexual assault/harassment?
How about the selective enforcement of building code violation or petty statutes about having certain things on your property in neighborhoods that almost seem based on the average property value?
How about officers trying their very best not to pull over/interact with obvious illegal aliens?
How about them staying out of certain neighborhoods for basic patrols because it's chalk full of people with certain skin tones?
>>
>>57335166
How about the differentiation between the guy who stole a tv or a car and gets a decade and the guy who through insider trading causes thousands of people to lose tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars apiece while protecting themselves from any loss and only doing a couple years if any?
>>
>>57329435

Molon Labe.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.