[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have traveled all over the globe. Not once did I walk the streets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: gun nuts.jpg (109 KB, 640x537) Image search: [Google]
gun nuts.jpg
109 KB, 640x537
I have traveled all over the globe. Not once did I walk the streets of a foreign country in the middle of the night with any fears. People of all race, creeds, colors and class walking the streets peacefully. In this"civilized country"? No fucking way. Sure we have our "freedoms"... but gunnuts keep us reasonable people in chains. Chains of fear of being shot.

Fuck the second amendment and you NRA shills.
>>
news.yahoo.com/guns-dont-deter-crime-study-finds-180710261.html
More conclusions from actual studies:

>A well-armed populace does not deter murders
>Higher ownership of guns in a state mean more armed robberies
>Higher ownership of guns in a state means more homicides
>There is no scientific data that supports the theory that a well-armed population would reduce violent crime, but plenty that shows the opposite
>Firearm assaults are 6.8 times more frequent in states with highest rates of gun ownership than states with the lowest
>Gun ownership correlates with higher rates of all homicides, not just homicide with a gun.
>Increases in gun ownership precede increases in violent crime.
>Where more people own guns, the homicide rate of friends and family increases.
>The presence of a gun in a home increases the rate of suicide.
- At least one Congressman has admitted he doesn't care what the data has to say.
>>
>>57329125
fuck off faggot. if you dont like guns, go to a commie country then
>>
>>57329248
>implying that those deaths arent mostly dindu related.
>tumblr_stopgunviolence.jpg

spotted the faggot here.
>>
carrying a gun is not meant to deter shootings
its meant to protect yourself in the event you are in danger
>showing how uneducated you are on ccw
>>
>>57329125
you should probably be put out of your misery
>>
>>57329125
>I have traveled all over the globe
Lies.
>>
>>57329125

You're trying way too hard, son.
>>
>>57329248
>Higher ownership of guns in a state means more homicides
I know that is horse shit. I ran the numbers a few years ago for every state and the correlation went from slightly negative with DC included to slightly positive without DC included.
>>
Maybe if the niggers who's doing the shooting had fathers who slapped some sense into them while growing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

>more guns, more gun murders
Bitch, pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
>>
>>57329125
Emigrate.
>>
Murricans are generally crazy people, I wouldnt dare to live there without a gun either
>>
>>57330277
Gun love is like religion. Facts are useless.
>>
>More guns don't stop crime

More guns also don't start crime.
>>
Anyways, what part of Well regulated in the 2nd amendment do you gun nuts not understand, It was put in there to protect us from people like you.

Here's a video for you shitstains to get educated from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w
>>
>>57331325
What part of democrat ruled, gun control heavy, murder capital of America, Detroit City do you not understand?

Compared to everyone-has-guns Plano, Texas?
With a murder rate lesser than everyone-also-has-guns Switzerland?
>>
File: table.jpg (317 KB, 1491x703) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
317 KB, 1491x703
>>57329125
Look at some statistics kek
>>57329646
Based Canada on the scene
>>
>>57329125
You're not afraid of anything but you're admittedly afraid of guns. So that is your own personal problem. There's probably a 99.9999% chance no one has ever pointed a gun at you
>>
>>57332365
>unlabeled axes
>>
File: 4L_VjyaYLim.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_VjyaYLim.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
Don't fall for this shit these comments are exactly the same from some other board mentioning the spamming the same thing
>>
File: 1359160245451.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
1359160245451.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>57329125
This is very offensive to my religion. Please remove or there will be consequences. Thank you.
>>
File: 1419327413896.jpg (137 KB, 3000x1750) Image search: [Google]
1419327413896.jpg
137 KB, 3000x1750
>>57333701
AVE NEX ALEA!
Someone discipline the OP for being intolerant and judgmental towards my faith! He hurt my feelings!
>>
>>57329125
Tell me something, and be honest
When you walk the streets alone at night in america, and you envision a man approaching you from the shadows and putting a gun to your head, what does he look like?
>>
File: tumblr_NOGUNS_n38lwms4bg1rkrx3m.jpg (144 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_NOGUNS_n38lwms4bg1rkrx3m.jpg
144 KB, 600x430
>>57335687
>>
>>57329125
Blacks commit most of the street crime. We need nigger control, not gun control.
>>
>>57329125
>I have traveled all over the globe
Nobody here gives a fuck.
>>
everytime a gun debate happens i always have to hold my tongue because we all know blacks are the reason we have such high gun crimes
>>
>>57329125
You clearly only went down the safe routes. How bout you walk down a Glasgow back alley?
>>
>>57329125
>not knowing about trigger control
>having an opinion about firearms

Pick one
>>
>>57331325
>Listening to the slimy limey
>wew lad
>>
>>57329125
Aside from the fact that is CLEARLY B8 There have been Several instances where CC has stopped shootings..many many times.
>>
>>57331325
i wonder what the term well-regulated meant during the 18th century when the 2nd amendment was being drafted.

It's not like brits didn't come by to confiscate firearms from lexington or anything right?

:^)
>>
>>57336101
No anon, not the ones that the news drags on about for a month. The statistically average one. The black one.
>>
>>57331325
Dumbass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
>>
>>57329125
be real OP. You aren't afraid of walking the streets because of "gun nuts." You're afraid of walking the streets because nigs
>>
>>57329125
I went to hong kong and a nigger tried to mug me in an alley after I refused to buy his drugs. Yes there's niggers in China and according to a girl I met there "every black guy is a drug dealer, every single one" and I wouldn't doubt that by the looks of them.

They way the third world is flooding into the first, mainly into major cities which tend to be popular tourist destinations... I have to call BS, you're not well travelled. Not even mentioning my trips to the UK and other parts of Europe. Australia seemed the safest, safer than here in the US, and they're the most homogenous. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>57331325
the case in that pic would have melted the purple crayon

Also the shameless appeal to emotion here is disgusting.
>>
>>57329125
lol no you havent. walk through a non tourist part of any 'developing' country alone at night. see how safe you are
>>
Why don't you just move to France if you hate gun violence?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.