[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black man here. You whites are always bitching about how blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Obama-welfare-line.jpg (118 KB, 750x485) Image search: [Google]
Obama-welfare-line.jpg
118 KB, 750x485
Black man here. You whites are always bitching about how blacks use up welfare and such (Let's forget the reparations you owe atm). Yet you're always pointing out that blacks are too intellectually impaired to function in society. Doesn't that mean we're all disabled? Shouldn't you be giving is disability benefits anyhow if that's the case? Whattup wit dat?
>>
>>57327590
No it means we should be slaughtering you or sending you to Africa.
>>
>>57327590
The disabled deserve nothing less than eugenics, not a permanent welfare scam.
>>
>Yet you're always pointing out that blacks are too intellectually impaired to function in society. Doesn't that mean we're all disabled?

No, it all means you're on a level far below the Hispanic/white/Asian genepool, and should be considered a worthless subspecies.
>>
>>57327590
>reparations

you're doing better than your buddies in Africa, you owe us
>>
>>57327590
No, being stupid doesn't mean you're disabled. Even an intellectually inferior person can function and contribute to society in a positive way through unskilled labour.
>>
>>57327590

gibesmedat - the post

>>57327952

Also this.
>>
>>57327590
0/10 b8
>>
>>57327590
Owe you something? For what?

Friendly reminder that we didn't capture slaves, they were sold to us, by black people? Go back to Mali and other western coast nations and ask if they will give you the gold they got from us?
You were going to be slaves either way, just be thankfull your ancestors wasn't sold to arabic countries, because then you wouldn't exist seing they cut off cocks & balls of any male slave above age 14.
If anything you should be thankfull that Britain stopped slavery, almost at least, on a world wide scale by enforcing it on the world.

You fucking shitskins is owed nothing.
>>
>>57327590
That's why we should sterilize blacks, it would cure world disability.
>>
>>57327877
>Hispanic/white/Asian
>Hispanic

Unless I'm speaking to George Zimmerman you should really get back to building wall.
>>
>>57327590
This is a nice slide thread you got here.

It would be a shame if someone were to ruin it by repeating that

>THE SAN BERNADINO SHOOTERS ARE CONFIRMED MUSLIMS
>CONFIRMED
>O
>N
>F
>I
>R
>M
>E
>D
>>
>>57328646
lol these fucking spics trying to sidle up to the whites.

>Asians

pfffft, which ones? most of them are nigger tier indigenous retards.
>>
You owe the white man reparations for the 1.3 million europeans captured by North Africans to be traded as slaves.

Just be glad europeans didn't wipe you out for what your dumbfuck ancestors did.
>>
>Welfare to "disabled" people
I will never understand this first world way of thinking, just make them go to some institution or something.
>>
File: 245.jpg (39 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
39 KB, 1333x900
>>57327590
Go back to your "roots" in africa you fucking niggers.
>>
>>57328877
>DUB DUBS CONFIRMED

Slide thread ruined by truth.
>>
>>57327590
you should go back on the field and pick cotton
>>
>>57328896
>blaming nigs for the actions of sands and turkroaches
No
>>
>>57327590
Only delusional people think blacks are mentally disabled. Which is why their seemingly constant failure to civilise is so frustrating.

And why should I have to pay reparations for something that happened before I was born? (in Burgerland and South Africa)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.