[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ pit-bulls-kill-year-boy-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20
File: vicious_pitbull-300x238.jpg (71 KB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
vicious_pitbull-300x238.jpg
71 KB, 300x238
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pit-bulls-kill-year-boy-detroit-neighborhood-35539024

>A pack of pit bulls yanked a 4-year-old Detroit boy from his mother, dragged him away and mauled him to death Wednesday, police said.

>The attack occurred while the boy was walking with his mother. The dogs crawled through a gap at the bottom of a fence and pounced.

>"The cop had to open fire to at least get the dogs off the baby," said another witness, Yolanda Samuels.
>>
>>57326997
A 4-year-old ain't a baby.
>>
File: 1447562327381.jpg (9 KB, 599x308) Image search: [Google]
1447562327381.jpg
9 KB, 599x308
>>57326997
>Detroit
>>
>>57326997
>Detroit

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>57326997
Whats the betting these dogs belonged to niggers?
>>
>>57326997
Based dogs

I'd bet my left nut that they were trained by nigger dogfighters
>>
>>57328243
This dude knows what's up.

It's my left nut, to answer your question
>>
>>57326997
>Lived within 30 miles of Baltimore
>Trying to adopt dog
>every kennel near me is 99% pitbulls
>Realize it's nig dog spill over from the city

Nope.

Inb4 butthurt pitbull defense force. Brute of a dog attracts brutish owners.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 287x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 287x512
Niggers tend to raise Pitbulls as killer dogs and Detroit is full of them. Not surprised this happened.
>>
>>57326997
Those puppies were good boys
They din do nuffin
#DogLivesMatter
>>
>>57326997
IPDF here
Niggers should not be able to have dogs
Pits are white culture appropriated by blacks
>>
File: CUTE-CAT-cats-625629_689_700.jpg (94 KB, 689x700) Image search: [Google]
CUTE-CAT-cats-625629_689_700.jpg
94 KB, 689x700
Daily reminder cats never attack humans.
>>
>>57328243
100%

It's the same with kids. A nigger can adopt white kids and they will grow up to be niggers.
A nigger owns a dog, they become a nigger dog.

Most dogs, including pits, owned by white people are good dogs. Unless they're white trash of course.
>>
>>57326997
>ate a black kid

So what's the problem you porch money
>>
>>57326997
BAN ASSAULT PITBULLS
>>
>>57329083

Come on now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdj1nK9CSkk
>>
>Neighbors screamed at the dogs and used a brick and club to try to free the boy
Blacks were freed years ago. Fake and gay.
>>
>>57326997

>detroit
>>
>>57329083
They just carry and spread an incurable brain parasite that effects human behavior.
>>
>>57329390
well that's what you get for spawn camping
>>
>>57329187
>Most dogs, including pits, owned by white people are good dogs

I agree with you but the problem is Pitbulls are so naturally strong that even 1 single accident can cost you immensely. I dont like having these dogs around me. I rather have a small chihuahua tier dog bite my little sister than a Pitbull.
>>
>>57329401
I've heard if a pit latches onto you, you basically need to take your thumb and gouge out an eye or two.

They are bred for high pain tolerance so you need to do damage for them to even consider letting go.

This story is fucked up though. We forget how close death is at all times. You have a child, you work hard to feed them , love them, then suddenly a pack of dog just emerges from no where and rips them to shreds all because somebody had to git dem mean tuff dawgs.
>>
>be black
>get torn apart by nigger pitbulls before you turn into a full nigger thanks to nigger parents

pottery
>>
#killallpitbulls
really though, you should need a special license to own one of those monsters. It should be expensive and involve mandatory training.
>>
>>57326997
>Detroit

Who gives a shit?
>>
>>57327694
Working age male! Should be in the army fighting for your Freedom(tm)
>>
>>57329390
>Get potentially debilitating injuring.
>Better log off and cry for a few minutes before I go to the hospital

This generation
>>
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs
>>
>>57328598
Nobody cares what dog you adopt you dumb fag. This isn't facebook.
>>
>>57326997
Is it possible Pit Bulls did the San Bernadino attack?
>>
>>57330356
Rest assured they are all being destroyed. Calm down. I went after the free adoption Black Friday event and all the pits where the left overs. Those monster won't hurt anyone else.

It's okay, just remember they are all going to die and I'm getting a German Shepard/Catahoula mix next week named Ruby, who isn't going to be be put down after a few months of confusion and stress.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1300x5176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1300x5176
>>57330876

>Catahoula

That dog looks like he has skin cancer.
>>
>>57330435
>>
>>57328243

its Detroit

basically an african colony in USA
>>
>>57326997
Its Detroit
So you know the pit bull was not raised properly
Also its Detroit, so its either niggers, wiggers or white trash, so who cares?
>>
>>57328598
Come over to the Eastern Shore. Ton of dogs here in shelters and barely any pits
>>
File: MarioandVirus-340x340.jpg (38 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
MarioandVirus-340x340.jpg
38 KB, 340x340
>>57330876
>>
pitbulls are the didin dus of hte dog world
>>
>>57326997
Just a hungry animal, pitbulls shouldnt be around humans.
>>
>>57328598
It gives my heart solace knowing all those dogs will get gassed.
>>
>>57332132
To bad they won't toss in some jews as well
>>
>>57332013
they shouldn't be around anything. Put them all in a fire.
>>
>>57330028
Im just saying, its a fucking dog, you can either submit like a fucking bitch, or fuckin combat roll or anything to put yourself in a position for you to start choking the fuck out of the dog.
Im not gonna let a fucking dog ruin my day if he didnt latch onto my neck
>>
>>57326997
>detroit
>blacks abuse dogs and use them to fight
>they get loose or let loose after losing
>dogs for packs

Are people really surprised?
>>
>>57330028
it's a dog, just scratch it on the butt and he'll be like ''ooooo shit nigga''
>>
>>57332543

Yeah a woman should totally be able to fight a pack of wild dogs in this day and age, I mean it's the CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>57327694
we categorize blacks age differently here
age 1-12: baby
age 13-25: kid
age 26-35+: young adult
>>
>>57332607
>blaming the blacks
No the pitbull breed is naturally aggressive and dangerous, keeping them as pets is as stupid as keeping as baboons as pets and not expecting them to maim you.
>>
Just nuke Detroit, dont even rebuild it, just leave a crater as an eternal reminder of mankind's hubris.
>>
The Dog of Peace strikes again.
>>
>>57326997
I rescued a pitbull from a black drug dealing group. they would beat it and force it to attack other dogs, and when it stopped wanting to attack dogs, they used her as a training dog for other dogs to bite and attack.

I cut the rope one night and took her home. Got her shots, worming medication, lime disease shots, fed her quality food and gave her love. She is 9 years old now and has never bit anything since I got her.

They were arrested a week later for crack dealing anyway.

Thugs are nothing but a dead weight around the necks of law-abiding citizens.
>>
>>57332869
You forgot birth-death: dindunuffin
>>
>>57333184
>blacks weaponizing animals
So how does that make them different from whites using animals are weapons though? Your emotional thinking is blinding you from the fact that blacks see the pitbulls as biological weapons and not actual lifemates.
>>
Haha. Fuck pit bulls and their apologists. Dumb mfers
>>
>>57331167
Omg I want that golden husky but it's probably the most mentally retarded dog ever bred.
>>
>>57333008
Fuck you. If you treat a dog well and work with them, they will be the best pet you can ever have. Only worthless fucks who mistreat dogs or expect them to do cartwheels with no guidance think like you do.
>>
>>57333008
>naturally aggressive

I agree they are dangerous but I am not sure about this. My grandfather owned a Pitbull his whole life and it was the dumbest most lazy dog I have ever seen. Cats would literally eat his food and drink his water 2 feet away from him while he stared at them doing nothing. He never attacked anyone and died of old age.
>>
>>57328426
You're an idiot.
>>
>>57329083
>cats never attack humans
http://youtu.be/dR_LHlFwlhk
...and I don't mean your pals in the Winnebago
>>
>>57333347
>weaponizing
they turn them into fighting dogs so they have something else to gamble their drug money on
>>
File: Dog-bite-photo (3).png (659 KB, 699x547) Image search: [Google]
Dog-bite-photo (3).png
659 KB, 699x547
>>57326997
Dogs of peace.
>>
>>57333568
Its just a dog its just an animal thats suppose to be your slave and do what you want, your pathetic for treating the bond between man and dog the same as man and man I bet you think hes a great friend don cha no its just an animal.
>>57333616
Enough anecdotes, on average they are dangerous so restrict them or deal with them eating people.
>>
>>57333930
Do you know what else use to be slaves that when let loose turned into a wild animal?
>>
File: pit-bull-attack.jpg (53 KB, 576x360) Image search: [Google]
pit-bull-attack.jpg
53 KB, 576x360
MUH PITBOOWS DINDU NUFFIN JUST NEED MO MONEY FO DEM GOOD OWNERS MIP BUP DIDDA DUB HO MUFUGGA
>>
Pit bulls are vicious breeds and basically nigger dogs. Why /pol/ defends them I don't know.
>/pol/ on race
"Why can't people see there are subsets of race? There are different breeds of dogs. Why not for humans?"
>/pol/ on pit bulls
"It's just shitty owners."

At least be consistent.
>>
File: worried laughter.gif (3 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.gif
3 MB, 540x300
>>57333683
>that dude's scream
I'm simultaneously horrified yet laughing like hell
>>
Blacks are nothing but a fucking plague on society and the planet. Everything they grace they fucking ruin. They are hellspawn.
>>
>literal packs of wild dogs in Detroit
>>
>>57331167
>corgi mixes are just fucking headswaps.
adorable.
>>
>>57334120
Stop changing the subject.
>>57333702
Yes at least the niggers are using the dogs to make money.
>>
>>57328243

Only whites who own these fucking things are white trash and SJWs who believe they can somehow train the nigger of the dog species to act like a white dog.
>>
It isn't the dogs or the pitbull breed because fighting dogs have been rehabilitated from a pit fighting animal to therapy dogs, working with people in hospitals, VAs, and nursing homes.

>>57334627
Just give up. Your people are just uneducated and lacking in nutrition. Once properly educated about nutrition, exercise, and cognitive stimulation from ages 3-5 crime went down in those neighborhoods as those generations became adults by 35%.

When you act like a wild animal and a piece of shit and teach the animals and people around you to be a piece of shit, can you really be surprised they end up as pieces of shit?
>>
File: a dog of peace.png (527 KB, 447x437) Image search: [Google]
a dog of peace.png
527 KB, 447x437
Pit bulls are a dog of peace
>>
>>57335384
Quite frankly please kill yourself.
Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world and they should be exterminated.
>>
File: Minnesota Study.png (512 KB, 599x627) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota Study.png
512 KB, 599x627
>>57329187
Its half genetics and half culture, like everything else.
>>
Pitbulls are fine dogs, they just unfortunately attract niggers who are literally horrible at everything so they get a bad reputation like anything that niggers associate themselves with.
>>
>>57334812
Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch. I own 4, house broken, docile and well mannered pits. They only attack if I tell them. You're white trash and sub human for thinking people can't train a dog. Fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>57334812
You're fucking retarded and too beta to train any type of dog.
>>
>>57333683
>those cancerous comments
lost
>>
>>57334280
see
>>57336210

HALF IS GENETICS
HALF IS UPBRINGING

Really though, every year more and more evidence comes out to support this conclusion.
>>
>>57335384
You cannot teach an animal how to act like a wild animal since animal behavior is pure instinct, the pitbull as I said before is a violent aggressive breed that is prone to mauling humans so it needs to be restricted, the mere fact it takes alot of training to even civilized a pitbull tells you alot. Dogs should be trainable to any human regardless of how horrible they are as a person otherwise the dog breed is just a slave in revolt.
>>
>>57335711
>italy
>having anything of value to say after being little pissers and rolling over immediately to side with germany
>>
File: 1448144109138.jpg (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448144109138.jpg
221 KB, 1024x1024
>>57329083

I like cats and even I know this is bs but at least they're less dangerous than dogs which I also like.
>>
>>57336554
> the pitbull as I said before is a violent aggressive breed that is prone to mauling humans so it needs to be restricted
No, it attracts shit owners because ITS A TOUGH DOG. Literally any big dog will bite the fuck out of people if its not trained properly and especially abused.
>>
File: doom-hug.jpg (78 KB, 369x285) Image search: [Google]
doom-hug.jpg
78 KB, 369x285
>>57333164
>>
literally the nigger of the dog world

if you own pitbulls you're an honorary nigger
>>
>>57336949
Yes the dog is the problem so it needs to be restricted.
>>
>>57336949
Few dogs bite people if not trained properly. Pitbulls are really the only breed I know that NEEDS TRAINING to not bite people.

Pitbulls are also especially vicious once they've attacked someone, so their bites are usually full-blown attacks in which someone has a good chance of dying.

German Shepards and Huskies will kill other dogs, not humans, which is certainly preferable.
>>
I used to believe people that said Pitbulls weren't bad and it was nurture not nature, that was until one that I knew, who previously acted like a puppy dog attacked my dog. My uncle used to believe the same thing too, he even breeded them. Then one day one got out of the pen and almost attacked a child, after that he got rid of them.

They're definitely more aggressive than most dogs.
>>
Pit bull apologists are fucking pathetic.

Pitbulls attack at a higher rate than any other breed of dog. It happens over and over and over and over again and morons still say "IT IS JUST THE OWNERS!! THEY ARE GOOD DOGS THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!"
>>
>>57337364
>Few dogs bite people if not trained properly. Pitbulls are really the only breed I know that NEEDS TRAINING to not bite people.
My buddy had a boxer that bit people on the face all the time. Pitbulls are just cute little fuckers and I've had experiences with plenty of good ones, enough to realize that niggers and other trash are just horrible at everything and thats why theres so many incidents involving them.
They can be great dogs, just not in the hands of niggers.
>>
Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. They are naturally more violent and aggressive than other dog breeds. I don't care what bullshit you try to spout about "hurrrr just raise them right."

It doesn't matter if you raise it correctly or not. You can raise a wild wolf from birth and chances are it will be relatively well behaved, but it doesn't change the fact that it will still be more aggressive and dangerous than your average domesticated dog.
>>
>>57337970
>muh anecdotal evidence
you're a retard
facts > your gay ass shitty story
pitbulls are dangerous
>>
>>57329390
;___; <////3
girl obviously doesn't have a healthy relationship with that cat though and doesn't understand it's boundaries/limits and temperament though
>>
>>57338171
At least they're better than Italians.
Most of this shit is anecdotal evidence anyway, I really don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1436457220001.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1436457220001.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>57338273
>ad hominem based on my country of origin
everytime
>>
>>57338386
It's hard to take anything a dago says seriously.
Besides you don't even have pitbulls there so you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about you stupid greaseball.
>>
>>57338386
I keep this pic specifically for dagos

But in all seriousness, pitbulls are not inherently dangerous if raised correctly, and can be some of the sweetest dogs you'll ever meet.
>>
>>57339116
>if raised correctly
Love how you guys bring this up as if it helps your point.

Other breeds don't need as much attention and care to avoid biting the faces off toddlers.
>>
Dogs are wild beasts.

Get a bunny rabbit as a pet.
>>
>>57339212
No other breeds don't just attract as many trash people as pitbulls.
A nigger isn't going to go get a golden retriever or lab.r
>>
>>57329083
Until you're dead. And then they eat you.
>>
>>57329083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmv50JKlvuQ
>>
>>57335623

That looks like a Staffordshire bull terrier, which is actually a dog of peace. Nothing like the aggressiveness of pit bulls.
>>
>>57333930
>Enough anecdotes, on average they are dangerous
>a few dozen attacks out of hundreds of thousands of happy dogs means something is wrong with the breed
>but muslims are peaceful and niggers dindu nuffin!
>>
>>57339116
>pitbulls are not inherently dangerous if raised correctly

Pitbulls will always be dangerous because of how big and strong they are. You can raise them to be nice obedient dogs but if one day he is in a bad mood and attacks you its over for you. These dogs dont just bite and leave they go all the way to destroy because its in their genes.
>>
>>57338386

One of the other threads had a burger who posted like he was seriously shitfaced.... I wonder...
>>
File: CUduUEGWsAUBRKY[1].png (307 KB, 571x580) Image search: [Google]
CUduUEGWsAUBRKY[1].png
307 KB, 571x580
>>57334280
Liberals hate nigger attack dogs but love niggers. /pol/ counters by talking about nigger attack dogs.

Liberals are mentally ill, compulsive liars, and immune to simple facts. They have to be tricked into recognizing their own hypocrisies.

Nigger dog breeds are a perfect mental proxy in this process, since you literally only have to change "pitbull" to "nigger" to make a libshit pull a complete mental 180.
>>
>>57326997
>Detroit

Worst shithole in the states is a shithole.

More news at 11.
>>
>>57339563
Purebreed Staffies are also usually too small to chimp out and kill people.
>>
I've never met a pitbull owner with a tertiary education

The quality of arguments from the pro pitbull people here confirms it.
>>
>>57340186
>love pitbulls
>they can be trained
>hate niggers
>they destroy everything
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.