[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love isn't even real, it was made up by the jews to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 838x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 838x576
Love isn't even real, it was made up by the jews to get you to buy shit that you dont really need
If you have no gf youre a BAD GOY never forget this
>>
File: 1449104945895.jpg (463 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449104945895.jpg
463 KB, 1600x1600
women if you want to surprise your man, buy him a GUN.

If he hates it, he's gay and was lying to you about his homosexuality.

If he loves it he's a real man. Just remember when you buy it don't tell the seller its for somebody else, straw purchases are illegal.
>>
>>57326932
Still no luck meeting a girl anon?
>>
>>57326932
A woman obviusly made this graphic because if it was a man it would suggest blowjobs as a nice way of "spoiling" your boyfriend.
>>
>>57327159
You are allowed to buy it for yourself amd then gift it to non prohibited person.
>>
>>57327227
Is it that obvious?
>>
>>57326932
>TOPMAN
Fucking LOL. Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, usually what I'm dressed in.
>>
materialism is disgusting desu

how many men and women would be willing to make a sacrifice for a loved one that didn't require money or was some degenerate new thing in bed

ie. not cheat on your husband and kek him while he's at war, or leave your wife for some 20 year old asian woman when she starts to show her age
>>
>thinking men want clothes and shit
Whoever made this image isn't male and has never had a bf.

Also, if you buy a girl shit while she has a job and college degree, you're a beta loser.
>>
How about spoiling me by:

1) Understanding guys love having space
2) Understanding men are not emotional but love you to death
3) Arguments are ended by a man having alone time and thinking. Not continuing to argue because you are over emotional and just want to "win"
4) Not turning around and fucking the nearest dude because you don't understand those 3 rules.
>>
CONSUME. YOUR CURRENT CLOTHING IS ADEQUATE FOR COVERING YOUR SKIN. CONSUME MORE CHEAP DISPOSABLE CLOTHING.
>>
>>57326932

Reminds me of a line I heard from a woman coworker once.

"To be a great boyfriend/husband you have to do the chores and cook dinner and tell your wife you love her every day. You have to treat her like she's the most beautiful woman in the world and never complain or get upset with her. And you most definitely have to spoil her every chance you get!

To be a great girlfriend/wife, you have to swallow.
>>
>>57329049

>oral sex

No thanks.
>>
File: 1374609109854.jpg (90 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
1374609109854.jpg
90 KB, 598x598
>>57326932
D'awww someone's mad because women don't look at him.

>mfw I'll see my gf tomorrow and and she's gonna buy the drinks
>>
>>57327159
1911. Every men like 1911.
>>
File: 1447876889993.png (294 KB, 493x591) Image search: [Google]
1447876889993.png
294 KB, 493x591
>>57326932
>topman
>gucci
>givenchy

dumped
>>
>>57328778
how about you stop jumping into relationships with needy bitches in the first place
>>
>>57326932

>implying a woman that would buy dumb shit like this for her man, didn't use his credit card to but it.

I know a few of these.
>>
>>57329475
Nah hes right love isnt real, but that shouldnt stop you from fucking pussy though.
>>
>>57329475

>literally everything about this post

Douchebag confirmed.

Congrats.
>>
>>57326932
There is nothing in any of those bags I want.

Also what kind of pathetic manlet beds do europoors sleep in?
>>
>>57326932
I spent at least 30 seconds trying to figure out what side of the pic was for the man.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.