[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Canakeks so obsessed with American gun laws of late?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1434157555562.png (273 KB, 408x615) Image search: [Google]
1434157555562.png
273 KB, 408x615
Why are Canakeks so obsessed with American gun laws of late?
>>
Obama and the jews are communists, they are rewriting history and flooding the world with niggers. If they take away the guns we will lose. Don't let him take your guns you fucking retards.
>>
>>57326176
Don't worry. We got more guns than people and half the military and law enforcement who would be expected to do the confiscating would turn on the government in a heartbeat if necessary.
>>
>>57326607
Good, I'm probably going to apply for refugee status if trump wins. Canada is full blown keked, you have to help us.
>>
>>57326011
You new or sumtin?
>>
File: call_center6.jpg (139 KB, 970x594) Image search: [Google]
call_center6.jpg
139 KB, 970x594
>>57326011

Cheaper wages.
>>
>>57326767
Sorry no dude weed lmaos allowed
>>
>>57326607
I was thinking about that recently.
If they called for the guns to be turned in, the military personel would probably turn on them.
>>
>>57326011
Because you guys are our little brothers and we worry about you

Stay safe, friend
>>
>>57326011
its all they have

they are like a hat to us

a hat we dont think about or wear
>>
>>57326011
Because of retards who have a massive superiority complex. They want the country to be a leftist version of Sweden, and got a boost in confidence when Turdeau won.
>TFW the Coureur de bois made Canada accessible and profitable by running guns to the natives
>>
File: 231.jpg (63 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
63 KB, 480x640
I've had it enought of keks on these threads, even if it's bait, harrasing pro gun lawmen. If more guns=more mass shootings then why isn't Russia at the top of the list? Allowing the sale of guns only means that people who find guns useful will use them. No shop in the right state of mind will sell a gun to a kid that still goes to school. Consequences. Your goy government only wants to perpetuate the need of weapons, so that they can exterminate you when you're not needed, that's when time for NWO comes. The anunaki won't care about your gun laws, american keks. Polish master race, I'm writing this while holding my pistol.
>>
>>57326011
their liberals are ascendant
>>
>>57327835
>No shop in the right state of mind will sell a gun to a kid that still goes to school

>80% Lower
>>
>>57327835
Post your gun with timestamp you lying bong.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.