[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am starting to become pro-refugee, am i going to make it brahs ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
After a whole day of researching about what happened in Syria, watching an Interview and post-analysis with Assad and seeing a thread with Syrian living in Damascus...

I don't feel fear or resentment towards Syrian refugees anymore...

Germany has accepted close to 1 million refugees... yet not a single terrorist attack has happened in Germany. A lot of the refugees going into Europe also do not flee terror, but just simply seek a better life... they are not trying to fuck our shit up.

And even the issues that exist in Europe with muslims can be attributed to failed integration or being simply too liberal to Islamists (there is a loud minority).

Russia and Assad are supporting death of civilians... while his opposition is not any better, they have killed much more civilians than the Syrian Government opposition ever did.

Also... we have lived for too long in countries without competition... just look at yourself... bunch of NEETs with no need to get a white girlfriend or a life. You cry about white genocide... but the fact is that you are causing it.

Kikes are not plotting against you... matter of fact they are plotting for you.

After seeing the other side... i think i am not going to make it... my country is 99% white and i don't care seeing that number going down.

Am i going to make it brahs ?
>>
>I'm just gonna forget about the rapes, the thankless dismissal, the disregard for national laws, the vigilante enforcement of Sharia law, the majority of refugees being men who left their families back in Syria, and the verbatim goal of Muslim fundamentalists to infiltrate and take over western society
>>
>>57325861
you're a c
>>
confirmed that Pepiks are Germanics
>>
File: welcome.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
>>57325861
>>
>>57326276
/thread
>>
>>57326276
I do see the policy of being too liberal towards crime of Islamist as wrong and false... but problematic minority should not be reason to completely fuck over a majority of generally good refugees.

Once an asylum seeker is granted their papers they're considered a refugee in that country. At that point they're allowed to extend this status onto their 1st degree family members, so they can re-unite.

Your reasoning is bullshit conspiracy.
>>
>>57327390
>At that point they're allowed to extend this status onto their 1st degree family members, so they can re-unite.
Is that why actual women left behind in Syria talk about how they were left behind? How dishonorable it is for all the men to leave and how foreign powers have to come in and fight instead of them?

A Muslim is a Muslim is a Muslim. They cannot and will not live side by side with western society. Even if a "moderate" Muslim does not commit harm, they celebrate it when the extremists to. There is no problematic minority, it's a problematic majority.
>>
>>57327390
What the fuck do you care? No "refugee" is going to stay in your shitty country while we are going to drown in a pool of shit and go to hell in a few years. Shut your mouth, fucking hell.
>>
>>57327390

>"but problematic minority should not be reason to completely fuck over a majority of generally good refugees."

That's where you're wrong, kekboy. It's politics.
>>
>>57327860
I saw that video of women "being left behind" and complaining about men not taking care of them... you completely disregard the chance that they might still haven't been granted their papers or did not make enough money to pay the trip to the country the escaped to.

There is no one to fight with in Syria... you have five choices... four of them are Islamists... and then the Government that is responsible for numerous killings of civilians.

They can live in a Western society... my classmate is a Bosnian Muslim that never celebrated any act of terrorism or acts according to Sharia Law.
>>
Czechfag why don't you just go and live in Israel you faggot. Give Germoney your lands for refugee lebensraum ffs wat a faggot. You used to be cool man. Send AK
>>
File: 1428052636362.png (227 KB, 587x571) Image search: [Google]
1428052636362.png
227 KB, 587x571
>>57327390
>Problematic
>>
Only 14% of them are from syria fuckface ha ha ha. Research my ass, go back to plebbit.
>>
I'm pro-refugee as well.

I think Christians and other persecuted minority groups fleeing Muslim terror should be given protection.

Young Muslim men seeking social welfare should be drowned in the sea, though.
>>
Enjoy getting poz
>>
most of them aren't even from Syria dude

they're uppity rude parasites taking advantage of other peoples' misery to get benefits
>>
20 million muslim shitbags in Germany by 2020:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6793/germany-20-million-muslims

When they start chasing down, raping, and "honor killing" every last little white girl, will stop feeling sorry for them then you keked piece of shit?
>>
File: 1448245740685.jpg (176 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448245740685.jpg
176 KB, 625x626
>>57325861
Try harder faggot
>>
File: 4han-refugees-mostlymen.jpg (142 KB, 608x644) Image search: [Google]
4han-refugees-mostlymen.jpg
142 KB, 608x644
>>57325861

Nope. You are a fucking retard.

Most of the refugees invading Europe and west are not even from Syria.

They are economic migrants, muslims, and niggers using the refugee crisis to invade western countries for free shit, or free rape pussy like in Sweden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&feature=player_embedded
Most of syrian refugees are in other countries already.

Besides, most are not women and children. Most of the ones invading europe and western countries show that over 70% and sometimes more are males.

Most of Syrian males abandoned their women and children anyways to fend for themselves.

So while there are some syrian victims of war refugees, the majority are niggers and muslims using that shit and stupidity of liberal kucks like you to invade other countries for free shit.

Most are not even from "syria".

Many loose their pasaports and just say they are, and lie.
>>
>>57328841

>Bosnian Muslims

>White Europeans in other words
>>
>>57325861
>yet not a single terrorist attack has happened in Germany.
You dont shit where you eat.
>>
>>57330339

fuck(x3) wat do halp rmeoe keab?
>>
>>57330339
Yeah I gotta say Mediterranean males are the antithesis to northern hemisphere culture. Loud, obnoxious, smelly, arrogant with only one decent trait, their food is sometimes edible and tasty. They are also some of the most religiously radicalized people on the face of earth. This is obviously all part of the ongoing ploy to justify the fraudulent never ending war on a transient verb, terrorism. Machiavelli himself wouldn't even be so obvious about it.
>>
Why is exactly being an economic migrant a bad thing ?

I think, at this point, to quibble about whether these people "just want to be safe" is not realistic. The Syrian Civil War started in 2011, 4 years ago. One may "just want to be safe" in the first year. After that, he'll want to figure out what to do with his life, since by then he'll have realized that he's not going back home any time soon. He may be satisfied with just surviving, but he'll want to give his children a better future. It's human nature.
>>
>>57330929
Haven't you seen the news with the shitskins shitting in german parks?
>>
>>57327390
>problematic minority should not be reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mQNK18m8kc
>>
The Syrian refugees have already fled to Turkey and Lebanon, close so they come back to their country once the conflict is over. The migrants in Europe are not Syrian and lose their refugee/asylee status once they go beyond the closest safe country.
>>
>>57325861
You may need to kill yourself before you multiply, (f)am.
>>
>>57330929
>>57325861

Yep. Argentina is right.

And simple fact is they just got to Germany and already there are higher incidents of crime, issues with chimpouts etc.

In sweden, they are just getting there in masse, and for few years already RAPE capital of most of the world.

In France, UK, they been there longer so terrorist attacks happen more.

Just wait. In frew years, there will be higher crime, higher terrorist, broken social systems all over germany, sweden is already collapsing, UK, France already regular terrorist attacks.

So any retard that says, there are millions in german, and they have not done terrorism...is a retard. They just got there and enjoy the free shit. Wait a few years till they settle in. They will go to try and convert and take over those countries with terrorism.
>>
>>57325861
You make good points, and its important to look at both sides of the issue.

I understand that its nice to want to help these "refugees" but the fact that they fail to assimilate into European culture at all, and how hard the push sharia law is enough to make me not want any part of them.

I don't really worry about it to much. Whites have always been on top of civilization, and we will find a way to continue that. Thats a guarantee.
>>
If there would be a way of getting people back at their country once war is over there would be no problem, but once they are in europe they wont leave
>>
>>57326276
don't forget the violent rioting.
>>
File: REFUGEES WELCOME.gif (4 MB, 282x212) Image search: [Google]
REFUGEES WELCOME.gif
4 MB, 282x212
>>
Just out of curiosity where are people getting the 'only 14% of the migrants are Syrian' statistic?
>>
>>57332100

Because a few economic migrans might not be so bad. But millions are. And who do you think will suffer in your country. YOU. Your parents. Your children. With their jobs, health care, way of life, being affected and made to shit forever.

Besides, its not a few thousand economic migrants. Its millions.

Millions of them lying, and using liberal stupidity to say they are escaping war just to get free shit...while destroying the countries they go to...it is basically a soft invasion.

Would you let 1000 actual war refugees into your city to help them..sure maybe. Thats not so bad.

Or would you let in 40 000 just economic migrans that were perfectly safe in the country they were into your city? That are violent, muslims, not escaping war, and just want free welfare from your government.

Thereby reducing YOUR own way of life. Not for a human act of kindness. But a basic invasion and destrcution of your own country.

Letting your Czech culture be changed forever because they refuse to integrate or respect it, and want their bullshit customs, religion to take over.

Every country, has raised themselves up. These niggers and muslims are just wanting free shit, at expense of the way of life of everyone in those countreis.

Its a big lie. An invasion. And the thing is, liberal governments lie to their own citizens about it since they know citizens would not want it if they knew the actual truth.

Like liberal media shows the one kid drowning, or the one kid and families like in your picture.

Bu not the 100 000 single muslim rapist islamic pig fucking men rampaging acrross europe.

Again, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&feature=player_embedded

Simple logic is, there are enough problems to deal with already in Czech, and in european countries. The cup is full. Would you fill a cup of water that was already full with a river?
>>
File: 4chan-europe-refugees-males.jpg (1 MB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
4chan-europe-refugees-males.jpg
1 MB, 1180x842
its not like your propaganda picture meant to touch the heart.

All reality and stats show that its mostly single men.

yeah, some women, children war refugees, but thats not the main force. And thats the big bullshit. Its mostly single men.

The liberal media of the west just shows pictures like you, or the drown kid. Or the few kids.
>>
File: 4chan-refugees-truth-men.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4chan-refugees-truth-men.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
More sweet poor suffering women and children
>>
>>57325861
>Germany has accepted close to 1 million refugees... yet not a single terrorist attack has happened in Germany. A lot of the refugees going into Europe also do not flee terror, but just simply seek a better life... they are not trying to fuck our shit up.
So you just admitted that they indeed aren't refugees, yet you want them to be taken in as refugees?

I am not against actual refugees staying here until the conflict is over, what i'm against are the vast majority who are only here for economic gain.

>Russia and Assad are supporting death of civilians... while his opposition is not any better, they have killed much more civilians than the Syrian Government opposition ever did.
That is what happens when conventional warfare meets guerrilla warfare, look at Israel/Palestine, the Vietnam war and the afghan/paki drone campaign as examples, apparently its okay for Israel/America to shoot up civilians because those damn terrorists are hiding among them, yet when Syria does the same Assad is a war criminal and a mass murderer.

You should watch the PBS frontline documentary called "Inside Assad's Syria" http://video.pbs.org/video/2365592857/
>>
>>57325861
You should really get some hands-on experience first. Go spend a week volunteering at a refugee camp
>>
>>57325861
Remember, even if all the current refugees are genuinely decent people, if they are granted permanent residence it will create Muslim ghettos and their children and grandchildren will be the ones carrying out Paris style attacks. Guaranteed.
>>
You wouldn't make it in a better world Kek.
>>
>>57325861
"Russia and Assad are supporting death of civilians"
Die in a fire. Russia and Assad are ending the chaos by killing ISIS while Obama pours money and arms into the bad guys.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.