[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (188 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
188 KB, 680x680
Residential area suspect on the lose day time kids playing and perp has machine gun and just helped killing tens of people in a terror act.

But cops refuse to release profile sketch any description on suspect? Really?

So fucking obvious guys are not white, must be Muslim the way FBI is now all over it, Obama sent his cops to cover shit up as usual.
>>
>>57325629
Why do you care m8
>>
>>57325629
It's afternoon in California, wtf?
>>
>>57325811
We get same BS in Sweden for instance IKEA murders. People asked, hey, can we help? Maybe keep an eye out for the guy decapitating people? And they refused and when it is a white criminal they will release everything.

It is so irresponsible for them to deny citizens information that can save them. He could literally be in someone's backyard and the people there wouldn't know if dude is suppose to be black or Chinese even.

Anyway, thanks for the bump Reddit.
>>
>>57325913
It is yes and even early day when it actually happened, or morning even. Crazy stuff. Time zones, Smokin weed eeeery day
>>
Third woman suspect.

Muslims for sure now, what else could it be, feminist? Kek
>>
Because the powers that be decided it's more important that people don't blame the muslims responsible for these attacks than it is for them to survive these attacks.
>>
>>57327852
Press conference now

He won't say it was terrorism but he says for now he can't dismiss it.

That comment could only ever be made if shooters were Muslim.

this has Islamic terror written all over it and Cali and Washington loves Muslims and wanna shut it down.
>>
Why? You hope that it will start this 'holy war' y'all seem to have a hardon about?
>>
>>57328050
I know. They are just being completely vague about it and keep referring to things they don't want to answer as "fluid".

How can they not know in the very least a racial description.

The description of the shooters is "they were dressed and equipped with tactical gear".

They are only describing the gear and the guns used. They are literally blaming the guns and tactical gear and completely ignoring the people who did the crime.
>>
>>57328088
No faggot. The problem is that the authorities and the media are blaming 'tactical gear and assault style weapons' for the crime instead of blaming the actual cause which is Islamic terrorism.

Obama has openly said the most important thing to him is taking away america's guns.

I am concerned because I live in a country that had antigun laws passed over night without a vote or the approval of the people because of a shooting like this and I know that once rights are taken from the people, they never ever get them back.

This is clearly an act of Islamic terrorism. But they want to paint it as a domestic threat so Obama can continue to import terrorists and take away your right to defend yourself.
>>
>>57325629
descriptions are now racist

no joke
>>
>>57328527
Yep, California though, I am sure each officer is PC trained daily.

>>57328088
Reddit is not here, fuck off.
>>
>>57329279
It's just insane how they can get away with it, to not inform people in a residential area with a description while a terrorist is on the loose with a machine gun having just killed dozen people...

It is fucking unacceptable bullshit and need to be shut down now
>>
>>57328527
Oh no. I have tactical gear and rifles in my home. Could it be the gear responsible? Should I get my family out of the house? I'm so scared right now......
>>
>>57330018
The tactical gear is a confirmed murderer, the rifles may be ok as long as they aren't 'assault style weapons' if they are it may already be too late.

You'll probably be dead before I can even post this.
>>
>>57330751
Assault style only? In Sweden hunting rifles and pee shooters kill!
>>
>>57331055
Sling shots and nun chucks are dangerous killers here.
>>
>Tens of people

Am I the only one who thinks these types of shootings are blown way the fuck out of proportion? I mean, a dozen or so deaths really isn't that big of a deal. Entire villages get wiped out in Africa and nobody bats a fucking eye. Think about all the people that die every day and yet if a dozen people happen to die a certain way everybody loses their fucking minds.
>>
>>57331317
Kek
>>57331651
Then move to Africa nigger
>>
>>57325629

You'd make a great American pal.
>>
>>57331997
Thanks bro. Contrary to what liberals and trolls would have you believe, you got lots of allies in the world!
>>
>>57329178
I've heard no word of skin color or names so we can't be fucking certain of that.

But we can agree about politicians exploiting a tragedy for thier own agendas before the bodies are sufficiently cold. I mean, seriously?
>>
>>57332538
Muslim name Mohammed saeed whatever is floating around
>>
>>57333195
https://twitter.com/ShepNewsTeam/status/672232777950076929
>>
>>57333626
>US citizen
So still a Muslim.
>>
>>57333626
Now nbc news says he is suspect and his brother.

Shepherd lies again fucking RINO
>>
>>57331851
Alternatively I could just move to Sweden which will soon be Africa 2.0
>>
>>57334762
Touché

Touché motherfucker :(
>>
PA fag here, was watching the fox news on the situation with the police all over their unarmored caterpillar slowly investigating the wrecked SUV and all of a sudden its gone and has been gone from the TV stations for quite a long while ~hours. Let me guess they found out its not the white men they were looking for?
>>
>>57334762
>Africa 2.0

Nah, that implies it's an upgraded version,
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.