[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Hollywood so edgy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 623x360) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 623x360
Why is Hollywood so edgy?
>>
#prayforhollywood
>>
>>57324122
His prayers are working. Don't believe that bitch.
>>
>>57324122
lol wtf is Brie Larson doing to help the victims?
>>
Because prayers are commonly associated with Christians so they can freely shit all over them while enjoying their kebab-flavoured hugboxes at their nearest mosque
>>
Because, like people have been saying for over a century, the new left despises America and everything she stands for.

Coughlin 2016
>>
>>57324122
>"i hope that it works out well"
your hope isn't working
>>
>>57324122
>Why is Hollywood so edgy?
Because politician always act like they care and are going to do something prevent shit like this from happening, when really, they're full of shit
>>
>>57324122
Oy vey, it's because Jahve only listens the chosen people
>>
>>57324122
I liked her in Scott Pilgrim, now I know why, she's a heartless bitch in real life
>>
>>57324122
She wouldn't dare say the same to Jews or Muslims.
>>
someone make an account and wait for a celeb to attack you for praying, then say you are either jewish or muslim
>>
>>57325411
And comedians/actors act like it's their job to be the unbiased moral authority, and decide the intentions of others. I'm sure they are the genuine ones though :^)
>>
>>57326179
oh, the fucking irony of your post mate
>>
File: 1448733471808.gif (260 KB, 380x270) Image search: [Google]
1448733471808.gif
260 KB, 380x270
Prayers work the way God wants them to.
>>
>>57324122
they live in a reality that differs from normal folks

most politicians live there as well
>>
>>57324122

I'm guessing people don't really know how the idea of prayer works. It isn't a christmas wishlist. You don't just get whatever you pray for.

>>57324283

Being snarky on twitter. It's the hip thing to do. Especially when republicans are involved. They generally don't expect a response either so it's just hit-and-run slacktivism.
>>
The reason she is posting that, is because she's part of the Anglo-Zionist agenda to normalize such behaviour towards anyone who isn't outwardly and seemingly ''progressive'', ''feminist'', etc. . Now, Ted Cruz is also part of the Anglo-Zionist agenda, of course, but the unwashed masses don't know better, to them, Ted Cruz is a ''cis patriarchal oppressive sexist man'', and thus, you MUST always hate them, all the time, 24/7, if you don't show your hate for them you're a raycis!! Because it's 2015!!
>>
>>57326566
Irony how? I'm not claiming to know anyone's intentions. Just pointing out how absurd it is for someone to make a conclusion based on speculation
>>
>>57324122

Where was this fedora tipping logic when erryone was putting a french flag filter on their facebook profile pic?

I can't tell if they're being autistic or edgy, at this point I'm afraid to tell.
>>
>>57324122
I love that they can't use gun control anymore. Because if they do, people are going to IMMEDIATELY point to France.
>>
>>57326179

Fucking #rekt and /thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.