[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just tried cholola and tapatio hot sauce how the FUCK did this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 41Qqkp-5apL[1].jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
41Qqkp-5apL[1].jpg
16 KB, 400x400
just tried cholola and tapatio hot sauce

how the FUCK did this shit get into my country? we need to build a fucking wall, we need to stop the fucking boats again. we need based TONE to stop this rancid shit from illegally immigrating to australia

first of all. cholala is the gayest shit in the world, how can it even be called hot sauce if it isnt even hot, its like tomato sauce you dickheads
and tapatio, while not as fucking dumb as chololo its also really shit

explain yourself you spics
>>
>>57322270
How it this shit /pol/ related, you petrol huffing abo.
>>
>>57323234
fuck off cunt your sauce is pathetic weak shit

get the FUCK out of my country you shit immigrant
>>
File: noose-e1337727704742[1].jpg (17 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
noose-e1337727704742[1].jpg
17 KB, 650x366
>>57323234
the day of the rope is coming
>>
>>57323580
I hope you use it to hang yourself you useless kangaroo fucker.
>>
>>57323951
its coming for YOU

filthy fucking dorito spic

we will see u hanging from the trees.
>>
>>57323234
>>57323951
Mexico bringing the heat against GSPC. It is like watching wild animals fight, lets see how this turns out.
>>
>>57324203
>Mexico bringing the heat

>cholula, tapatio
>"heat"

LOL
>>
>>57322270
there is more brands of sauce recipes and formulas than anything else.

the world has taken an obsession to it like nothing else I still remember when gringos used to call us crazy because we ate peppers now you see white boys white red faces on the regular in America and it seems that they are getting more and more addicted to it than Mexicans themselves.

just remember this abo fuck every time you put a pepper on you mouth no matter from where it is from either China or aboland itself.

this was our gift to the world, you can thank me when your crying in the bathroom.
>>
>>57325444
ive got the one in the top right (if thats 3am) and bottom, 2nd from the right

they are fucking mean
>>
>>57325444
>not using Scurvy Dog hot sauce from Maine.

It's like you hate your tastebuds. I was only in Maine once and bought a bottle, 7 years later I still order the shit. Good job, ME. Moxie sucks though.
>>
>>57322270
Cgolula is fucking delicious you uncultured neckbeard. Put that shit on some tacos or eggs. It probably doesnt go well with your abo food.
>>
File: 1445578654966.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1445578654966.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>57325444
You spics don't have a monopoly on hot sauce and chillies, half of the planet eats it too, the most popular hot sauce in the united states is an Asian style one anyways. Kill yourself taco boy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.