[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the record, if WWIII breaks out I really hope we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447457797482.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1447457797482.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
For the record, if WWIII breaks out I really hope we're on the side of the allies.
>>
Don't you have a Civil War in Pretoria to deal with first?
>>
WW3 is damn close to happening.
>>
>>57322184
aylmao
>>
>>57322401

America brings the planes and boom-booms.

Germoney brings the tanks.

Finns bring the bezerkers and snipers

France tags along with an aircraft carrier and some formage

UK brings tea and some lovely marines

Sweden supplies the Islamic transsexual hookers and limp wristed cooks who wet themselves with every LOUD NOISE
>>
WWIII? Between who? Arent we all bombing Daesh?
>>
>>57322920
The dutch are neutral and then surrender to germany.
>>
>>57323909
ofc. thats why its retarded for us to have a military at all. Cause if any country wants to attack us theyll either have to come through france, germany or england, or be those 3, in which case were fucked anyway.
>>
File: bdefghjsvw.jpg (48 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bdefghjsvw.jpg
48 KB, 1024x576
>>57323775
>daesh
>>
>>57322401

This

>>57323775
>Arent we all bombing Daesh?

For now. Russia has exposed Turkey for importing oil from ISIS, though. Turkey's going to start a general war. We'll see if NATO actually backs them or not.

You boys better go enlist now. You'll get your choice of service if you get in now, before the conscription comes.

Me? I'm joining the Navy in two weeks, after college graduation.
>>
>>57325229
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/why-david-cameron-is-going-to-start-calling-isis-daesh-a6756981.html
he's ur PM brah
>>
would canada have to join?
>>
>>57325443
I was close to enlisting in the army to be an MP. If the war breaks out I'm just gonna go straight to infantry.
>>
>>57328383

I've got to got to MEPS and take the ASVAB still, but based on the practice ASVAB I've taken, I should be getting into the Nuke program (basically the enlisted guys that babysit the reactors on carriers and subs). I'm pretty pumped about it. Not in the direct line of fire, fire it is a pretty critical role. After all, what would the Navy be without their giant floating airbases?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.