[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australian comedian Jim Jefferies on Gun Control: https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9
File: promoted-media_5509daefc3e97.jpg (40 KB, 868x450) Image search: [Google]
promoted-media_5509daefc3e97.jpg
40 KB, 868x450
Australian comedian Jim Jefferies on Gun Control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

What does /pol/ think?
>>
>>57321850
Fuck him.
>>
He's a fucking retard. He and his girlfriend got robbed, a situation where he could have used a gun, and he still doesn't like them.
>>
>Australian comedian

Not even going to bother watching that
>>
I am so fucking tired of Australians shitposting about America's guns. It's always just the same thread over and over.
>>
>>57321850
>Australian comedian

not even once, this shithole is the kuck central of the earth
>>
>>57321850
>australia hasn't had a mass killing since the ban

Factually incorrect. They've had multiple mass killings with arson, knives and other means since the ban.
>>
>>57321850
> getting your world view from an alcoholic 'comedian'

nah
>>
>>57321850
But isn't it true that despite several high profile cases, gun crime in America is statistically decreasing while gun crime in Australia is increasing?
>>
File: RooJihad2.jpg (62 KB, 631x300) Image search: [Google]
RooJihad2.jpg
62 KB, 631x300
>>
>>57322058
Where'd he get robbed? America? I bet it was America.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

Part 2
>>
yeah lets just listen to a fucking twit shit for brain on how to live our lives!

That will go great!
>>
>>57322541
While these mass shootings have become more common, overall gun deaths have gone down year by year in the US for the past decade or more. Gun ownership has also been declining.
>>
>>57321850
>Australian

into the trash
>>
>>57321850
Jim Jefferies needs to just fuck off.
>>
File: 1427370425717.png (398 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427370425717.png
398 KB, 640x480
I think you've been on here all day spamming these bait threads and that's pretty pathetic, dude.
>>
>hasn't been a single massacare since.

uh...
>>
Yeah we get it, your country bent over like a bunch of bitches and handed your guns over to the government and now you want us Americans to do the same.
>>
>>57322927

I think it was when he spent time in the UK.
>>
No but seriously, does ANYONE think he's funny?
>>
M O N A S H
A
S
S
A
C
R
E
>>
jim jeffries is one of those comedians who just swears and says shocking stuff, but people are brainwashed into laughing because he is a comedian and so he must be funny

fuck him, i hope he gets shot dead
>>
File: trash52.png (338 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trash52.png
338 KB, 500x500
>>57321850
>Australian
>untermensch genetics
>hurr durr ban guns
There isn't a trash can deep enough for you.
>>
I think a lot of his stuff is pretty funny desu
>>
>LE FUCK OFF WANKER CUNT XDXD ALL US AUSSIES ARE BOGANS WHO SWEAR AND SAY CUNT AND WANKER A LOT XDXD LOOK AT ME AMERICANS LOOKS AT HOW TOUGH AND ABRASIVE I AM YEAH FUCK CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER FUCK WE'RE FULL CUNT GRAB A VB MOYT XDXD LE CUNT HAVE A VB MOYT WANKER CUNT FUCKEN ASIAN SLOPE EYE CUNTS SHOULD FCUK OFF AND HAVE A VB WHILE FUCKING OFF CUNT AY AY LE CHEEKY XDXD CHEEKY CUNT JUST DID SOMETHING FUCKEN CHEEKY CUNT AY AY CUNT FUCK ME DEAD CUNT WANKERS NEED TO GET DRUNK 24/7 TO BE AN AUSSIE MOYT FUCK I WORK HARD AS A BRICKY NOW I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS XDXD

shit comedians general?
>>
>>57323039
I knew gun deaths had been going down. But has ownership really been declining?
>>
File: figure_12.png (9 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
figure_12.png
9 KB, 600x344
>>57323354

Thank you, based Ausbro. I'm tired of the lie that the Great Australian Gun Grab accomplished anything.
>>
>Be Leb
>Go to Australia
>Get smashed

GREAT COUNTRY
>>
>>57323452

He wasn't even funny. His points were garbage. I hope he gets hammed drunk and drowns in a kiddie pool.
>>
File: mr robot gets naked.jpg (2 KB, 125x56) Image search: [Google]
mr robot gets naked.jpg
2 KB, 125x56
>>57322927
It was on the show. Anyway, I don't know why anyone hates him? He's in favor of guns being legal, he just doesn't want them himself. What's the big deal?
>>
>>57322058

Like Jim said, he was naked at the time. He wasn't wearing his holster. He wasn't waiting at the window with his pistol drawn waiting for cunts to break in. Address his question, What kind of world are you living in where you're constantly ready to shoot people?
>>
Fuck that drunk faggot. He has no fucking clue.
>>
>>57321850
when your country's violent crime offenders still wield spears, you are allowed to be for gun control.
>>
>>57324360
>Like Jim said, he was naked at the time. He wasn't wearing his holster.

Who doesn't sleep with a loaded handgun on the nightstand?
>>
>>57324360
>What kind of world are you living in where you're constantly ready to shoot people?

The real one.
>>
>>57321850
>wears brown
>>
>>57321850
if you heard the who,e stand up he implies this is mostly a joke and the fact that people are taking this very seriously is retarded
>>
>>57321850

I cringed because aside from him being a retard and making us look bad, I also find it weird to lecture other countries on how to run their affairs UNLESS those affairs affect me.

Like, Australia is not the U.S. What works for us isn't any of their concern and won't work for them.

I don't know how people struggle to understand that. Just like faggots here who look at U.S. business and social practices and think they're appropriate for our country.

Removing guns from Australians would be like removing soccer balls from Americans. They wouldn't notice or care. Just like in '96 when we had our buy back, an insanely small amount of Australians were actually affected. The vast majority of us have never touched a gun, let alone owned one.
>>
>>57324478

A responsible gun owner, that's who.

In any event, he wasn't sleeping. He was in the shower.

>>57324518

That's not a world that most people live in, except for the uglier parts of the third world and...America.
>>
>>57323981
Yeah the overall number of individual owners has decreased, but the number of guns owned per person has gone up.
>>
>>57321850
kuck
>>
>>57325217
>except for the uglier parts of the third world and...America.
Clearly you've never been to Alice Springs.
>>
>>57324360
>>57324478
>>57324518
>>57325217
Hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

Not like he would have a gun in the first place anyways
>>
>>57325640

lel that's true. lucky me.
>>
>>57325660

What a shit life. Is that alice springs?
>>
>>57322976

>Elected Bush
>Elected Obama
>>
>>57326106
South Africa

Whites there are red pilled and know they need to be armed
>>
>>57321850
>comedianz iz so smartz, teh know everything, so funnyz
>>
>>57321850
>hasn't been a single massacre since
Funny, last Christmas a bunch of kids were stabbed in Cairns.

And Port Arthur wasn't the 'biggest massacre on earth'. Not even close. Breivik almost doubled the body count.
>>
>>57326413

In south africa, you don't mess around, that's for sure. Definitely need to be armed out there.
>>
>Hunt family murders
> Millewa State Forest Murders
>26 May 2002 – A Vietnamese man walked into a Vietnamese wedding reception in Cabramatta Sydney, New South Wales armed with a handgun and opened fire wounding seven people.
>14 October 2002-Dr. Margret Tobin, the South Australian head of Mental Health Services, was shot dead by Jean Eric Gassy as she walked out of a lift in her office building.
>25 October 2003 – Greenacre double murder
>18 June 2007 – Melbourne CBD shooting
>3 September 2009 – Millionaire businessman Michael McGurk is shot dead outside his home in Cremore Sydney.
>10 April 2010 – Rajesh Osborne shot and killed his three children
>28 April 2011 – 2011 Hectorville siege
>29 January 2012 – Giovanni Focarelli, son of Comancheros gang member Vincenzo Focarelli, was shot dead
>28 April 2012 – A man opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Robina on the Gold Coast shooting Bandidos bikie Jacques Teamo
>23 May 2012 – Christopher 'Badness' Binse, a career CRIMNAL well known to police, was arrested after a 44-hour siege - FIRED at police with a GUN
>15 December 2012 – Aaron Carlino murdered drug dealer Stephen Cookson in his East Perth home by shooting him twice in the head
>8 March 2013 – Queen Street mall siege
>29 July 2013 – Two bikie gang associates, Vasko Boskovski and Bassil Hijazi were shot dead
> September 2014 – Lockhart massacre – Geoff Hunt shot and killed his wife, Kim, his 10-year-old son Fletcher, and his daughters Mia, eight and Phoebe, six before killing himself
>22 October 2014 – Wedderburn shootings
>7 November 2014 – Jordy Brook carjacked a Channel 7 news cameraman at gun point during a crime spree

>not a massacre since
>>
repost from an aussie

>Right up until 1996 we had guns
And we still do. Both legally and illegally
>We had the biggest massacre on Earth, still hasn't been beaten
Except it had already been beaten before it even happened.
>Since the gun ban in '96 there hasn't been a single massacre
Except for the 8 which have happened, with a total of over 60 deaths.
>Really? Is that why they're called assault rifles?
Right, the ones which are effectively illegal (yes, in America) for everybody except your beloved government.
>You're 80% more likely to use that gun on yourself than to shoot someone else
Except that I don't keep guns to shoot home invaders, I keep guns to protect myself from home invaders. The vast majority of defensive gun uses don't involve shooting anybody. Prevalence of guns also doesn't change suicide rates whatsoever. In fact, in the US guns are used roughly 80x more often defensively than they are in homicides, suicides and fatal accidents combined.
>You aren't going to be able to defend yourself if someone breaks in!
Except that statistically, guns increase the chance of survival quite significantly.
>Most of the people who break into your house just want your fucking TV!
Good thing I can tell who wants my TV and who wants my wife.
>You think a lot of yourself if you think everybody's coming to murder you
42% of all Americans will be the victim of a completed violent crime (assault, robbery, rape) in their lives. 83% will be the victim of an attempted or completed violent crime, and 52% will be the victim of an attempted or completed crime more than once.
>Let's give that c*nt a gun and see if things work out!"
Except literally nobody is arguing for giving teachers guns. Just letting the teachers who already have CCW licenses carry their guns to work.
>We'll put an armed security guard at every school in America"
Except that we're not arguing that either
>>
>>57326577
>guns=knives
>>
>>57321850
>getting political advice from a comedian

please go die
>>
>>57321850
Just another Australian shit-poster. In the trash with ye
>>
I disagree with him completely.
>>
>>57326987
massacre=massacre
>>
>>57326726
>massacre
>7 wounded
>1 killed
>2 killed
>massacres
not even going to read the rest of your kuck logic
>>
cont.
>First reason: I'm making good points"
No, because you're lying to us and using the deaths of innocents to push your political agenda.
>It's called an amendment"
try and have the amendment repealed. You are not free to attempt to infringe upon it by banning types of firearms or accessories.
>(Where he implies that gun owners like slavery)
This is pretty sick. When you actually start to associate your opposition with something as horrible as slavery, you really need to step back and have a good hard look at yourself. That shit is not fly, and it's never acceptable to downplay something like slavery. My ancestors were actually Irish, so it would do him well to not think that I support it.
>I take drugs like a fucking champion
How's banning things working for you?
>Everyone should be able to drive as fast as they want, but they can't
Except our cars are physically capable of doing it, we just have laws against misuse. Your arguments aren't akin to speed limits, they're akin to banning cars.
>When they banned the guns in Australia it worked
Oh, the bans with the 23% compliance rate and which didn't have any measurable effect on the homicide or suicide rate? That's a bit of a broad definition of "working".
>You can have it delivered to your house
No you can't.
>That same gun in Australia on the black market costs $34,000
Well they actually cost a lot less than that. SLRs are cheaper on the Australian black market than they are on the American white market.
>You can't just rock up at the black market going "GUNS!"
Yeah, you use the internet. Just like you probably did for those drugs that you take.

>And that made a hell of a lot of sense when it was just muskets. But the government has DRONES
The amendment guarantees the right to the same tools used by the government. What you're doing here is actually arguing for drones to be legalised, not for guns to be banned.
>We should all go back to muskets!
Except the government, right? They should keep their drones?
>>
>>57327154
>le fuck context fais
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>57326726

Those aren't massacres. Some aren't even murders.

Why are you lying?
>>
>comedian
I thought you had to be funny to be one of those.
>>
>>57327233
if we are using reddit autism to tally gun massacres as "3 or more shot", we should extend that definition to Australia
>>
>>57327518
You sound awfully acquainted with reddit autism for some reason.
>>
Jeffries doesn't like guns because he knows if he owned one he would an hero. He's massively depressed and just counting down the days until his willpower is all but depleted.
>>
>>57327353
Your country banned guns. But you still have stabbings and gun violence.

You removed a tool, not the cause of your violence.
>>
Jefferies is one of the shittest comedians around.
>>
>>57324360
a world where FREEDOM NEVER SLEEPS
>>
>>57321850
He's wrong.
>>
>>57328009
And? You might as well argue there'd be no consequences for giving everyone access to nuclear warhead activation because 'tools don't matter, the cause of violence does'.

Of course we can't 100% eliminate crime, but if hampering one of the means reduces it and saves lives then what's the problem?
>>
>>57328566

>muh nukes

This is proof that liberals suffer from some kind of mental disorder.

>2015
>still believes hyperbole is evidence
>mfw
>>
>>57328009

I'm willing to bet that countries which have gun control have far fewer homicides than they had when they didn't have gun control.

It's really easy to kill someone with a gun. But a knife? That takes more effort. The idea is that, although we can never totally eliminate the causes of murderous feelings, we can do things to reduce people's ability to act on those feelings. Gun control helps towards that. So does better public education, less poverty, better employment opportunities, social services for people in need of psychiatric care, etc. etc. It has to be a multi-pronged approach. Just throwing more guns at the problem, without addressing the root causes, just makes the matter worse.
>>
That's because ozzies can't shoot the broadside of an emu herd with a machine gun.
>>
>>57328201

Sounds more like a word where you never enjoy freedom from fear.

Shit world, mate. But I can see why your slogan would appeal to Muricans.
>>
>be american
>get shot
>>
>>57324360

The question implies an irrelevant context, however.

>world

We are talking about a COUNTRY where people expect the possibility of picking up a gun and fighting a glorious war on their own home turf.

This is what we want.

This is our right.

Our rights are not transient political fashions like they are in Commonwealth countries, or non-existent in other industrialized countries.

And the Ausfag overlooks the fact that theBill of Rights were quickly appended to the original Constitution to make double-fucking-sure that our government can't do what yours already do: throw people in jail just for what they say.

It's not difficult to understand.

Fuck "human rights."

Fuck Marxist populism.

And fuck you.
>>
>>57328728
>hyperbole is always invalid
If it's such a bad argument you'd be able to take it apart effortlessly instead of trying to end the conversation with empty meme arrows.

Get shot, fat cunt.
>>
>>57328746

>I'm willing to bet

Annnnnd you owe me 5 sheckles for losing.

GUN deaths have gone down in australia and canada, meanwhile MURDER has gone up.
>>
>>57326987
taking away guns didn't prevent those kids from getting murdered now did it dickhead
guns are only a tool for killing, if you want someone dead you will kill them with or without a gun

it's retarded cunts like you that is turning this country into a shit heap
>>
>>57328566
>nukes are perfectly legal
>2nd amend. is fully realized
>exact same homicide and suicide rates

there is literally no problem with this
>>
>>57321850
Rationalizing the fact that his countrymen have been gelded.
>>
>>57321850
You know he posts here. Fuck Jim probably made this thread, the poofter
>>
>>57328566
If a person can afford a nuke and uses it for self defence without killing any innocent people, there is nothing wrong with them owning a nuke.
>>
>>57329166
>supreme gentleman wants to kill someone
>can buy a gun and shoot someone if guns are legal
>must physically assault his target if guns are illegal, but chances of fatality are lower because he's a betamax, and if he realizes this he'll just shitpost on 4chan to vent his anger
Retard.
>>
>>57325660
he literally has to sleep with a gun in his hand. fuck niggers
>>
>>57327233

Australia's second largest massacre came after the Gun Ban.

By a fucking Chinese homosexual too.
>>
I really enjoyed Jefferies when he was hanging out on O&A, but his political views are fucking stupid. Can't expect much from an aussie that's into snowballing.
>>
>>57329501

He isn't that bright
>>
>>57328566

Banning guns here hasn't saved lives. The only crime it's effectively reduced is suicide by firearm. But suicide rates are higher than ever before.

Not that I really care. Banning guns here means about as much as banning rain in the Sahara. The only people who complained were old farmers who whined that bolt actions fucked with their arthritis.
>>
>>57323293

Fucking hilarious ANon, he leaves me flabberghasted in laughes to the high heavens.....Think for yourself you fucking asshole fag
>>
>>57329605
>supreme gentlemen can't acquire a gun illegally.

you probably do illegal drugs to, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>57321850
>in what world are people comign to your hosue to killl you, only coming for your stuff

literally says this right after he says he was robbed attacked and girlfriend threatned to be raped

what

australikek in action, let people take your stuff, also keeping a gun near where you sleep is pointless even if you hear the intruders before they wake you right
>>
>>57328746

Well gun control had no affect on our homicide rate.

Our homicide rate has been on a steady decrease since the late 60's.

The U.S. has seen there's decrease steadily since the early 80's.

Firearm control hasn't really done anything.

The one variable people don't like to discuss is the one raised by Freakanomics;

>Abortion
>>
>>57329151

>thinks hyperbole is ever valid

m8 i don't think you know what the word means

Also, it's a shit argument because like you said, 'tools don't matter, the cause of violence does'. You truly do not understand what that phrase means. In a pre-nfa world anyone could've purchased a fully automatic weapon, in the 1930s a child could buy the gun of their choice if they had the money themselves. Guess how many mass shootings we had?

Interesting note, the fewer gun laws we have the fewer mass shootings, the more gun laws we have the more mass shootings.

But because I have a brain I know that correlation != causation. Unlike you foreigners + liberal shills that seems to think otherwise.

>auss calling murican fat

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-29/australian-obesity-rates-climbing-fastest-in-the-world/5485724

top keks
>>
File: tipps helm.jpg (37 KB, 546x470) Image search: [Google]
tipps helm.jpg
37 KB, 546x470
>i need a gun to defend myself
>>
>>57321850
Doesn't your picture say it all?
He looks like a basement dwelling NEET virgin with crazy eyes.
>>
>>57323293

No.
>>
>>57329501
>implying Jim can do anything other than get shitfaced, masturbate, and gush about being a father
>>
>shilling for a comedian on a Taiwanese crochet fanpage
>>
>>57329276
I too want a Davy Crockett
>>
>>57325660
Must be South Africa.
>>
File: GET OFF MY LAWN.png (171 KB, 560x428) Image search: [Google]
GET OFF MY LAWN.png
171 KB, 560x428
>>57321850
>Australian
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>57322460
Not just that, but New Zealand has almost the exact statistics as Australia, in terms of gun violence, before and after the ban. But New Zealand hasn't changed their gun laws at all.
>>
Every time someone gets shot over here I always like to ask;

>But I thought guns were banned?
>Doesn't the criminal know guns are banned?
>How could he get a gun since guns are banned?

And every fucking time dead silence.

I'm still annoyed they arrested the cunt with the handgun that was near the Lindt cafe when the siege was happening. If they just let him go in maybe Tori wouldn't have had to be a champion like he did.
>>
>>57321850
Lol kevin
>>
>>57321850
This guy sucks. He likes the taste of cum, and is a faggot.

No lie, even Patrice called this fag out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVqwKXgCJ3g
>>
>>57324518
/thread
>>
File: human_garbage.gif (2 MB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
human_garbage.gif
2 MB, 500x492
>>57321850
What do I think of him?
>pic related
>>
>>57323796
>I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS
My fucking sides
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.