[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that God is punishing the western world for its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
Daily reminder that God is punishing the western world for its faithlessness and immorality.

Europe is being overrun.

Americans will constantly have to deal with the threat of dying at any moment.

No secular political solution can solve these problems in the longterm. All solutions must stem from Christ.

Once Christ is made king in western society then our lives will improve. But until that moment we will be punished with great evils until we straighten up.
>>
File: 00011560.jpg (523 KB, 746x704) Image search: [Google]
00011560.jpg
523 KB, 746x704
>>
File: 800px-Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg (115 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [Google]
800px-Cigoli,_san_francesco.jpg
115 KB, 800x1077
>>
>>57321477
I agree.
I was an atheist before, but now i see that everything evil comes from atheism.
A christian society is the only thing that will rescue us.
>>
>>57321477

state the obvious
>>
>>57324866
even our economic troubles stem from the legality of usury.

people should be able to find good jobs that pay a living wage

usury is the root of many of our economic woes. modern people are slaves to accumulating capital and we all try to our jew each other to our own destruction
>>
>>57321477
Sweet christposting, Goldberg Sheckelstein.
Now why don't you take off that proxy and show everyone your Israeli flag?
>>
>>57322396
>and on this day, no Roman fucks were given.
>>
File: 640px-Johann_Tserclaes_Tilly.jpg (230 KB, 640x859) Image search: [Google]
640px-Johann_Tserclaes_Tilly.jpg
230 KB, 640x859
>>57326098
burn in hell faggot

Christ is king. Baptize the constitution.
>>
File: 1448416511254.png (231 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
1448416511254.png
231 KB, 678x678
>>
>>57321477
There are those who help and then there are those who make their petty power plays.

Who do you really need people who hold up signs saying "Jesus" or people who help in the name of Jesus?
>>
>>57321477
I'm not actually Christian, but seeing the kind of world we inhabit in this day and age,I am starting to think that many of the wrongs that occur would never have been given the chance to foster if we didn't dismantle Christian values from the fabric of our society. For Europe, at least.
>>
There are so many Christians in the United States

If Protestants and Catholics came together to baptize the constitution we could not be stopped. America would be saved.

We have to believe it is possible because it surely is.
>>
>>57321477
Dank Allah is punishing us for not accept him as our lord and saviour m8.
>>
>>57326618
If we could anoint the constitution it would be a major victory for us all.
>>
>>57326546
your ancestors were.

England was dominant under its Catholic kings. Return to the Latin mass and find your faith again.

England depends on you.

Look at the values of traditional Catholicism…excellent. And to top it off white people need to start having big families again. Catholicism is anti-brith control for a reason. Go forth and multiply.

Have 5-10 kids with a qt3.14 english girl. save your race, your nation your soul. save western civilization
>>
When the harvest is good
>God is rewarding us
When the rains don't come
>The gods are not appeased

This is literally the way all of humanity has behaved since the dawn of time.
>>
>>57325788
Back in the day i used to think is that the bible is just rubbish.
But if i read it nowadays, everything fits together. The usury thing, the foreign hordes that will drive people from their lands, homosexuality leads to destruction...

What really puzzles me the most is that people will always eventually turn away from god even though the bible clearly warns them to never forget.
>>
>>57321477
This is the most productive use of Omnipotence & Omniscience, yes.
>All solutions must stem from Christ.
>Once Christ is made king in western society then our lives will improve. But until that moment we will be punished
So... why are we being punished for him not showing up?
WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP RIDING GOD'S DICK LIKE HE'S SO FUCKING GREAT?
>>
>>57328019
we are not being punished for his lateness

we are being punished because we failed to do what he wants and asks of us

we are punished for our disgusting sins
>>
>>57327422
All we can do bro is return to the churches, get your family and friends to return and really start believing again

Europe is nothing without Christianity
>>
>>57321477
everyone has to deal with the "threat" of dying at any moment

everyone dies
>>
>>57328683
>we are punished for our disgusting sins
Even if we haven't sinned, yes?
Original sin is a bitch.
>Being punished for all of human history for eating a fucking apple
Yeah, this isn't completely psychotic.
>>
>>57326253
>Destroy a historical document by soaking it
Yup, perfect logic here. As expected.
>>
>>57321477
What's he doing to the Jews?
>>
File: sophia.jpg (583 KB, 1200x1659) Image search: [Google]
sophia.jpg
583 KB, 1200x1659
>>57321477
Yahweh is a dick head and not the real God. Any creature so jealous and vengeful cannot be described as anything but evil.

Anyone who worships a creature of evil is himself evil. An evil creature's chosen people are likewise evil.
>>
File: 1390453389040.jpg (709 KB, 1200x1762) Image search: [Google]
1390453389040.jpg
709 KB, 1200x1762
>>57321477
>Daily reminder that God is punishing the western world for its faithlessness and immorality.
God isn't real so he can't be doing anything.
>Europe is being overrun.
>Once Christ is made king in western society then our lives will improve
These two are contradictory. You can't oppose the flood of foreigners while supporting people who want the foreigners flooding in(well, you could but that'd make you a dumbass).
>>57325788
>usury
Maybe people should be smart enough to not take loans that will fuck them over.
>>57328818
>Europe is nothing without Christianity
No, no, fuck you. How can you disregard pre-Christian Europe(the basis of Western Civilization)?
>>
>>57329937
>not the real God
Oh, but he is. Who else but an embodiment of evil could have created Humanity?
>>
god is just doing whatever the hell we wants. today, he just decided he wanted a few people shot dead. there we go. too bad.
>>
>>57330843
>All part of the plan
>>
>>57328880
>even if we haven't sinned

you are on 4chan I guaranteed you've sinned

>>57330221
all loans with a rate on interest above zero = usury fool

face it faggot. Europe is for white Christians. Paganism is in the past. Christ is real. Without Christ Europe is getting boned by the commies and muslims.

Wake up
>>
>>57330606
yes

this is a prison of flesh and earth and stars meant to keep the spirit separated from God
>>
>>57328839
I am obviously talking about the shooting spree/mass murder shit

Which only puts more of an emphasis on going to church, confessing your sins and living in a state of grace…and also concealed carrying a pistol
>>
>>57331045
>>57330606
i mean yes, humanity was created by the embodiment of evil, but that creature is still not really God
>>
>>57330221
>the basis of Western Civilization
The basis of western civilization is Sumer you ignorant shit. The only pre-christian europeans who did anything important were the greeks and romans.
>>
File: cultstructure.jpg (350 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
cultstructure.jpg
350 KB, 782x1000
>>57321477

Funny how the Christian solution to everything is always more Christianity. Like all they can think about is spreading it
>>
>>57331016
>all loans with a rate on interest above zero = usury fool
Without interest why would a business give loans? They won't be making anything off it and if it's big enough to be paid they'll be losing money on it.
>Christ is real.
No, he isn't. Go to >>>/x/ if you want to blather on about magic bullshit.
>>57331153
Shooting sprees are not common at all. The media makes them seem like they are because they're sensational and get views.
>>
>>57331775
loans used to be a function of charity and goodwill

usury is tool used to crush the poor

it is one of the many problems of capitalism and yet you are so brainwashed into accepting this mortal sin that you cannot see the truth

enjoy burning in hell atheist

Christ is King
Western Civilization is for white Christians
>>
>>57328818
The churches need to stop preaching this universalist bullshit. Where does the charity money from them go? Oh, let's feed the africans, and bring in those poor, poor refugees! It doesn't matter that they're not Christian at all, and we have people of our own who need help. The shit churches preach nowadays is part of the problem. They need their balls back.
>>
File: CMQVkQ5UsAA4iv5.jpg (25 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
CMQVkQ5UsAA4iv5.jpg
25 KB, 400x576
>>57321477
Agreed. Just as he punishes our countries for fag enabling, he punishes /pol/ for our own faggotry.
>>
>>57331386
Lol I love how that image basically discribes all governments and organizations ever and you know that so you put your own little fallacy in there. Kek kys feggit
>>
>>57321477
God punishing people for not listening to him is animalistic sadism.
>>
So God prefers mudslimes and niggers over non Christian whites? Gimme a break.
>>
>>57331016
>you are on 4chan I guaranteed you've sinned
...And you're not?
>Without Christ Europe is getting boned
Pretty hard to be "With Christ" when he's NEVER fucking around.
>>
>>57332180
>loans used to be a function of charity and goodwill
Charity and loans are totally different things. If it was charity it wouldn't be expected to be paid back at all.
>>57332567
>The churches need to stop preaching this universalist bullshit.
So, they need to stop being Christian?
>>
>>57334292
Haven't you read the OT

God loved the jews but when they fucked up he kicked their asses good

Same shit is happening right now to the western world

The golden age was Europe and America rightfully under the dominion of Christ

Christ has been overthrown in our societies by the commies,jews, atheists and muslims…now we are paying the price
>>
False. For now, the ruler of the earth is lucifer until the apocalypse and final judgement of Christ. All shit is on that particular fallen angels hands and our indwelling sin.
>>
>>57321477
So you're saying...
>install Christanity as the ruling religion
>genocide all other religions and religionoids
>basically turn back the clock on the human race about ~650 years
>good luck with that

And it doesn't end there.
>Which denomination of christianity will you install? (catholic or one of the proddies)
>How will you make sure that everyone is that denomination?
>Hell, how will you make sure everyone is following christianity and not secretly observing something else without installing a police state?

I dare you to create an argument against me without using a bible-verse-turd.
>>
>>57326098
kek kek kekkerson
>>
>>57328880
I second that. To modern christians:
>the original sin (supposedly ~6000 years ago) is still relevant
>the dark ages (~700 years ago) are irrelevant and out of context.
Checkmate
>>
>>57321477

>Daily reminder that God is punishing the western world for its faithlessness and immorality.

this is true. degeneracy accompanies collapse
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.