[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder this is the rights fault for not banning assault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 491x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 491x365
Daily reminder this is the rights fault for not banning assault rifles and then adamantly defending mentally unstable people to have the right to carry
>>
>>57318385

assault rifles are banned in california and none of these men and had a concealed carry permanent fucking stupid twat

sage
>>
>>57318385
Assault rifles have been banned since '86 you dolt
Learn what words mean
>>
We can't tell a mentally deranged lunatic they can't own a gun - that'd be impinging their freedom
>>
>>57318643
>>57318834
I'm talking about a national ban you retards
>>
>shooting happens in the state that has the most gun control in the nation
>hurr let's ban guns again
>>
>>57318995
Assault rifles have been banned federally since '86.
>>
>>57318385
When Obama had a democrat controlled congress, they still accomplished nothing when it came to gun control.

But it is the evil republicans fault.
>>
File: 1427082602995.jpg (580 KB, 864x720) Image search: [Google]
1427082602995.jpg
580 KB, 864x720
>>57318995
Assault rifles ARE nationally banned you retard
Assault rifle means a rifle chambered in an intermediate caliber with selective fire (typically semi-auto and full-auto or burst)
Looking scary does not make something an assault rifle
>>
>>57318995
Good luck with that. Shall not be infringed.
>>
>>57318385
banning guns is stupid, it just hurts the normies and take their chance to defend themselves from retards with guns, which built up their whole life just to make some stupid hollywood gangster shit once in their life
>>
>>57318834
Only for poorfags. It's not quite a total ban yet.
>>
>>57318385
>One of the most left-leaning states has a mass shooting
>It's the right-wing's fault
>>
>>57318995
You sorry traitor wake up.

When things get crazier they'll kill you, as you are unarmed, just like they'll try to kill armed Americans.

Your choice
>>
>>57318995

First, tell me what an assault rifle is. Dont show me a picture, tell me what makes it assault.

Second, look up how many mass shootings have been committed by someone with a concealed carry license. I'm pretty sure the number is zero.
>>
>>57318385

If by "assault rifle" you mean a select-fire rifle, see other anons that have already corrected your stupidity.

If by "assault rifle" you mean semi-automatic rifle, banning them would be illegal, so fuck off.
>>
>>57319452
I'm trying not to overload him with the bullshit that is the NFA + Hughe's Amendment right off the bat, but yes saying they're banned is misleading, but saying they are fair game is too
>>
>>57319360
for a militia.

most people with guns wouldn't have the right to them if you guys could read your own constitution properly.
>>
File: cars.jpg (169 KB, 477x613) Image search: [Google]
cars.jpg
169 KB, 477x613
>>57318385

Ban cars
>>
>>57319452

>takes years of licensing and 5k to own a mac that should cost 100 bucks to make
>can't get anything newer than '86 for the most part
>>
>>57318643
>>57318834
>>57318918
>>57319206

thank you for my first good laugh of the day <3 luv ya'll gross fatties
>>
>>57319884
The Supreme Court has ruled that the entire military aged population is considered a militia.
>>
>>57319884

>for a militia.

So that a militia can be formed you fucking idiot. Read the Amendment:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

This does not refer to an existing militia. This says that a militia is necessary to the security of a free state and therefore the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Yeah, that's right, the right of the PEOPLE. As in, ALL AMERICANS.

Oh by the way, I know the next bullshit argument you're going to bring up already: "B-b-b-but the founding fathers didn't know modern weapons would exist!"

Tip: Anyone could own a fucking -cannon- that could demolish a house in the 1700s.
>>
>>57320072

What the supreme court decides is law, it's not necessarily the correct decision. Hence overturning things.

>>57320292

Exactly, no militia forming going on, but plenty of guns.

oh and people dying.

it's okay though, I don't really give a shit, I'm a brit and we're fine because we're not retarded.
>>
>>57318385

okay, maybe I've just spent far too many hours on here lately but .... all this: >>57318643
>>57318918
>>57319206
>>57319382
etc, etc.

is just trolling, right? Like, it's a joke? You all know it's a joke? None of you take it seriously, and in fact, it's not actually written by any pro-gun people but actually written by notsoprogun people .... like satire? Right?

.... RIGHT?!

Nobody this retarded exists, correct? It's kind of like how pro-marijuana people call it a literal 100% cure all, and how they say they want hemp to be used for literally everything, despite the fact that there are indeed better options out there, but they just say/do this because ... well, they can, and they wanna get stoned and hey everyone likes getting stoned....?

RIGHT?
>>
>>57318643

*permit

autocorrect got me
>>
>>57320738

>Exactly, no militia forming going on, but plenty of guns.

You really have a hard time understanding English don't you? The point of the PEOPLE's right to keep and bear arms is so they can form a militia. It's a provision so that anyone can fight foreign invaders or domestic tyranny. You know, kind of like how we shot your faggot ancestors and told them to fuck off of our land.

>I'm a brit and we're fine because we're not retarded.

Just remember you said that when ISIS shoots up London.
>>
>>57319884

We're the militia, dolt. Learn to read.
>>
>>57320738

>no militia

We're already the militia. Fuck, man. Cringey.
>>
>>57320857
Not trolling, guns are already banned in California, no point in trying to ban them again.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.