[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Step 1: Take away guns Step 2: Replace guns with non-lethal form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Consider_the_following.gif (500 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.gif
500 KB, 500x374
Step 1: Take away guns
Step 2: Replace guns with non-lethal form of self/home defense (stun gun, mace, etc)
Step 3: ...
Step 4: Profit?
>>
>step one rewrite canadian history so that it's a cultural mosaic
>step two flood the country with shitskins
>step three convince shitskins whitey is evil
>step four take away guns
>step five kill whitey

You are a dumbfuck
>>
>>57317857
Step 5 : removing démocratie
>>
>>57317857
Anything is lethal, you can kill people with a fucking pen.
>>
>>57317857
>Take away guns

I guess I'll shout at some nigger who didn't let you take his gun. I'm sure that would work.
>>
>>57317857
Here's a better solution
>Step 1: take away people

Guns are not the problem. Its the men that use that gun for whatever idea they want exposed. If you took away guns, people would bomb you instead to make a "point".
>>
>>57318468
Step 2: Replace guns with non-lethal form of self/home defense (stun gun, mace, etc)
>>
>>57318837
step 3: replace it with nothing because they want you to be defenseless so the black lives matter people can enrich you.
>>
>>57318837

Criminals will comply to this how exactly?
>>
Deus Vult
>>
>>57317857
>Step 1: Take away guns
>Step 2: Start Civil War where millions of people die and America is destroyed

sounds good bro
>>
>>57317857
Step 5: good people have no way to defend themselves against criminals with guns
>>
>>57317857
Step 1. Keep guns
Step 2. Defend myself with guns because purposefully gimping yourself is retarded
Step 3. Shoot the keks who try to take my guns away
>>
>>57318837
>some nigger who didn't let you take his gun
>didn't let you take his gun
>>
>>57318837
They aren't nonlethal, they're less lethal. You can still kill people with them I something goes wrong or you're a retard, which is the cause of most gun deaths.
>>
File: naginata.jpg (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
naginata.jpg
33 KB, 800x600
Brazilian here.
Once I went trough the experience of 2 niggers armed with revolvers breaking into my house.
It was a saturday night and I saw niggers trough the window jumping over the fence, then the door started rumbling I knew they would break in.

Imeddiatly I got a brom and a big knife, I used duct tape to make a naginata/spear and stood on the front of the door waiting for the niggers to break in.

When they knocked out the door they faced all the might of a naginata bearing mad Brazilian nazi with blood on his eyes to justifiedly kill negroes.

I injured one fucker and made his belly bleed a lot and then the two ran away. Again, they were armed with pistols (two 9mm, one beretta and one glock) yet they flew away, proving Op's point right.

I guess this is my contribution to this thread

pic very much related
>>
>thinking you can get rid of the millions of legal guns in circulation in the US
>implying people won't horde/hide them
>implying they would even get turned in
>implying cops will keep following orders after hundreds of them end up getting killed trying to confiscate weapons
>implying this won't result in a civil war where americans needlessly die because of liberal butthurt

LEL
E
L
>>
>>57317857
>>
>>57317857
Taking guns merely means redistributing guns. They go from average citizens and fall into the hands of the police state.
>>
Holy shit nigger, what are you thinking? Taking away guns means certain civil war in the US. Don't be dense.
>>
>>57317857
Are you in kindergarten?
>>
>>57317857

>Be criminal
>Want to rape someone
>Wear a heavy jacket you already own
>Buy a gas mask for like 10 bucks
>Break into home
>Get tazed
>Nothing happens
>Mace you
>Nothing happens
>Rape
>>
>>57319415
>things that never happened
>>
ITT: OP gets BTFO even by his own kind.
>>
File: 1355804696107.png (307 KB, 495x462) Image search: [Google]
1355804696107.png
307 KB, 495x462
>>57319415
>two ran away

The fact that they weren't carried away in bags, or loaded on a donkey cart, whatever they do in Bra7i1 means that you failed.
>>
File: 1438208015475.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
1438208015475.png
75 KB, 983x1013
Man, what if we like... replaced all of the guns and shit with non lethal stuff. That would like create world peace man.
>>
>>57317857
Step 5: Get murdered by criminal with illegal gun.
>>
I often realize after I make threads on this board that I'm just letting myself get angry by reading what you people post.
I don't feel like dealing with a headache.
>>
>>57320755
>I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU I DONT HERE YOU

That's what you sound like. Live in reality and give us some real life solutions, you tremendous moron.
>>
>>57321305
*hear
>>
>>57317857
>criminals are able to sue their victims after victim took their money and time to train and buy non-lethal options
That shit has happened. They are 100% better dead. Overkill when brought down to those who invade you home doesn't exist and is morally correct.
>>
>>57320755
That's called cognitive dissonance friend. It means you are a closet retard. Come out of the closet little retard, it is safe here, we are your brothers.
>>
File: 1435953430059.jpg (83 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
1435953430059.jpg
83 KB, 612x587
>>57317857
>>
>>57317857
No one in the history of guns have figured out how to do step 1 though...soooooo....
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.