[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
balls of steel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_8.png (209 KB, 486x438) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
209 KB, 486x438
balls of steel
>>
>>57317387
It would have been good advice, she hurt her own cause by not following it.

The problem with feminism is that it's a tribe, not a cause. There is nothing holding together all the feminists except the fact that they call themselves "feminists". The various attempted definitions of feminism have no relation to reality.

By using the word "feminist", you are inherently playing team politics and nobody will listen to what you actually say.
>>
>>57317387
lol.
back to #1 on my fav's
>>
File: CVPO4b1WIAAqI3B.jpg (189 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
CVPO4b1WIAAqI3B.jpg
189 KB, 960x1280
>>57317387
Croat bro, why do you give a shit about what the bitches think,say or do? She's hot as shit, jerk off and move one, that's all that she's here for.
>>
If you're going to spend time and energy fighting for women's rights you should be focusing your efforts on the hardest hit areas and not Western nations where such complaining seems petty and lazy by comparison.

Don't know what she was specifically talking about at her speech, but at least speaking before an international body (and not some pampered Western university) is a step in the right direction.
>>
future prime minister
>>
>>57317387
Her speech wasn't that bad desu. Not really a relevant issue, but could've been worse
>>
I still think UN is pissed off selling the campaign as it is. They tried to sell #heforshe as a equality thing, not as an "man apologizes to woman" thing. Emma Watson just did that.
>>
>>57317387
I'm glad she did. Her speech was a perfect representation of what "feminism" is: Pretending to care about men's issues to trick them into supporting a campaign with the message that women are the only people who matter, and men need to do more to help women.
#HeForShe with a name like that how stupid do you have to be to think "one half of humanity supporting the other half" is somehow a gender equality campaign that recognizes men's issues?
>>
Wow... so brave...

I'm glad we have such strong feminist icons like her and Jennifer Lawrence around.
>>
>>57320136
No.
She is actually a real women.

SAGE
A
G
E
>>
She could very well be lying about it, why would any important person, from the U.N. of all places, say something like that out of the blue to Emma Watson?

But who cares about being logical and coherent nowadays..
>>
>>57320136
I need feminism cause of people like you.
>>
>>57317387
That was good advice tbhfam
>>
>>57321335
What you are addictied to is your own business, but dont try to sell that feminist shit into the public
>>
Feminism is a war on beta males, that's specifically why they chose the top betafu as the spokesperson. She is being used as a pawn, and is clueless.
>>
>>57317387
THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN
>>
>>57317387
Haha, yeah I'm sure the fucking JewN definitely suggested that. This is the same woman who talks about how looks don't matter while exclusively dating chads anyway.
>>
File: 0X91KSe.jpg (729 KB, 1512x2000) Image search: [Google]
0X91KSe.jpg
729 KB, 1512x2000
>>
>actress only famous for playing a single role in a series of childrens' movies
>speaking to the fucking UN like she's Obama or Putin

this entire world is a joke
>>
>>57317387
Same UN that put Saudi Arabia on the human rights council?
>>
I don't know why people like this girl. She is a typical British cold fish. Boring, asexual, soulless, masculine. Is it because she's perceived as classy?
>>
>>57318065
On point
>>
>>57322380
No, it is because while reading Harry Potter people developed a boner for her character. Then she didn't look disgusting and played her. That's it. Also, Pedos and school uniforms.
>>
File: 1431859271365.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431859271365.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>mfw feminists can't accept that there are women who are not feminists
>mfw feminists believe people are born feminists
>mfw feminsits believe if you think people ought to be considered equally in front of the law, it means you're a feminists

>mfw feminists are trying this hard to impose their rotten culture on everyone

i hope donald trump comes out against feminism
>>
>>57317387
I would gladly let this beautiful empowered feminist fuck my ass with a BIG BLACK strap-on.
>>
>>57318065
This to be honest. /pol/tards, take note. Nobody will listen to you if you play team politics. This is very important in debating, and it is also beneficial because if you lose an argument, you don't destroy the group you are representing, you destroy yourself.
Also it is important because people will see you as less biased.
>>
>>57322380
Hermione's waifu game is off the charts.
>>
>>57323076
>people ought to be considered equally in front of the law
Strange thing to consider: if men were treated as a minority, there would be an unbelievably huge scandal about anti-male bias in the justice system.

But it's mostly caused by old-school male judges who consider women more valuable than men because they are "fragile and precious".

How does that fit the feminist world view? The world is weird.
>>
>>57320136

That is the UN woman in charge of a biased UN commission to destroy parts of Dutch culture and she heads a party in the Caribbeans that want reparations for slavery..
>>
>>57317387
lets face it, she'll never be relevant again after harry potter

might as well cash in on the crybully bandwagon, also her clothing advisors are fucking retarded, she look shit, probly on heroin and coke too
>>
File: crybullies.jpg (278 KB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
crybullies.jpg
278 KB, 1024x760
>>57318065
she's just another crybully
>>
File: 1447795510699.jpg (45 KB, 675x540) Image search: [Google]
1447795510699.jpg
45 KB, 675x540
>>57317387
so stronk and independent
>>
>>57321835
>This is the same woman who talks about how looks don't matter while exclusively dating chads anyway.
Well who else would she date? She's a fucking celebrity. Has she been approached by any non-Chads? Is she blowing off any nerds? I find it doubtful that such people exist within her social circle, much less have the chance to be rejected.

I mean, I would usually agree about women like this, but Emma or any celebrity is a terrible example.
>>
>>57317387
2D Hermione is best, this fat whore has no future. At least Radcliffe is bankable
>>
>>57320136
Only the 25 and she's already turning into an old hag
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.