[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me guess /pol/ If the shooter was Muslim, it is because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (321 KB, 422x405) Image search: [Google]
file.png
321 KB, 422x405
So let me guess /pol/

If the shooter was Muslim, it is because le deathcult barbaric religion, and mudslimes are terrorists and

If the shooter was White, it was probably a government conspiracy, right?
>>
>>57315965

Yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 157x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 157x174
Even faggot australians can be right sometimes
>>
>>57315965
Pretty much. That's the way it works in this redpilled echo chamber.
>>
>>57315965
Either way, it was probably a gov't conspiracy tßh ƒam
>>
>>57315965
Yes, actually. An Australian not shitposting for once.
>>
It could be that the shooters were black and were engaged in gang crime, but that seems unlikely compared to the other alternatives at this point.
>>
>>57315965
>>57316188
>le educated aussie with media placed opinion
you showed that strawman what's what
>>
>>57315965
This is bait but I'll respond anyway
It entirely depends on the motive.
No one denies that Timothy McVeigh wasn't a terrorist but he's white. He was motivated by anti-government sentiment. Most recent shooters have no such motive
Jihadists do have a motive based in ideology.
>>
>>57316561
That's not what I am saying
I am not saying that "if muslims did it, its terrorism, but if whites did it, it isn't"

I am literally saying, (some of/most of) you guys are willing to believe that the government would kill it's own people, and orchestrate mass shootings, to further a anti-gun, or pro-surveillance agenda, but shit like 9/11 and ISIS, is just Muslims being Muslims, despite the latter have much more evidence of American involvement
>>
>>57315965
An australian trying to shitpost, yet he said some truths now
>>
>>57317078
The government would kill it's own people to push a certain agenda, abbo.

Also, terrorism is usually politically motivated. Some white kid hopped on meds isn't terrorism.
>>
>>57317078
9/11 and ISIS were both obviously helped along by forces within / connected to the government. Where are you baseless accusations coming from? Is this your first day here?
>>
>>57317078
If the white claims he did it for white supremacy, then chances are it has something to do with white supremacy.

If the muslim guy claims he did it for Islamic supremacy, then chances are it has something to do with Islamic supremacy.

Stop this dildo non sense.
>>
>>57315965
You're getting warm, except for the second part:

If the shooter was white, he was an atheist.
>>
>>57315965
you have properly studied your narrative pamphlet, continue your day
>>
>implying it's not both
>>
>>57317788
I am not making the argument about why Christians/Whites aren't call terrorists
But if it was a Christian white, you would call him atheist?

>>57317633
>>57317342
nope people in a lot of other threads constantly go on about how this is probably a government conspiracy, but watch, if it turns out a Muslim guy did it, all these conspiricy theories would be dropped, and we would all be complaining about how Islam is the reason he did what he did, and how we should close mosques, kick muslims out, and stop syrian refugees
>>
Spot on
>>
>>57318112
Some will, I'm sure, but there's a lot of funposting, shillposting, and stupid uninformed opinion posting that goes on, too. If you consider the Paris shootings, for instance, sentiment questioning whether or not there might be some kind of inside job was rampant, as was pointing out that the incident would invariably be used to foment public opinion in the service of Europe going to war in the ME.

Thusfar, I haven't seen enough come out to make me think it was an inside job at all (except though some elaborate proxy chain given that these terrorist forces were aided and abetted by Western powers in various ways in the past.)

But now even just today the UK is going to go to fight. And was it just yesterday or the day before that German decided to go fight without any very clear plan or basis?

And we absolutely should stop the "refugees" or at least make sure that they really are Syrian and refugees. That's just common sense. How do you think the Paris shootings happened? How do you think full auto AKs got into France?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.