[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coward Trump stumped.... again http://m.huffpost.com/us/ent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images (6).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
Coward Trump stumped.... again

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/565f22b3e4b08e945fed9db5
>>
>>57315132
We will never overturn Roe v Wade if we don't even have a country in 10 years.
>>
>>57315132
>If he said ANYTHING about Roe vs Wade either for or against the media would sperg so hard it would have a coronary

Really shit thread family.
>>
>>57315132
>huffpost women

Kill yourself
>>
>>57315132
>linking to huffpo without pasting any content
lousy shill is lousy
>>
>>57315132
>huffpo
>>
>be conservative
>not be pro choice

I'll never understand it. It's one of the few things I'm liberal on. It's reduced crime in this country and SIGNIFICANTLY lowered the birth rates of niggers.
>>
I love how tsundere the Huffington Post is for Trump now that they're forced to cover him under politics
>>
>linking mainstream shit about trump on pol

are you retards even trying anymore
>>
File: hehemerica.png (1 MB, 512x759) Image search: [Google]
hehemerica.png
1 MB, 512x759
>>57315132
>huffpost
>>
>>57315132
Now Trump is too liberal for the media.

They are getting fucking desperate.
>>
>>57315132
abortion lowers crime rates and kills lots of niggers and spics. white people are rarely aborted, I support it all the way
>>
>Trump tries to overturn abortion
>insane liberal outrage
>Trump doesn't try to overturn abortion
>liberals call him a disappointment

How fucking desperate are these people? This is the worst damage control I have ever seen.
>>
>>57315132
did this nigga really try to link us to the huffington jew?
>>
>>57317588
This. And if the kid is retarded or severely deformed. Why have a burden on you for the rest of your life or however long they live. Press the reset button and try again. No late terms though. Unless there's a problem. You know you're prego pretty quick so make the choice ASAP.
>>
>>57315132
why do they always look like they have eyes of a cat, or snake
>>
File: 1447974855333.jpg (79 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1447974855333.jpg
79 KB, 400x533
>>57320315
>>57315132
>>
>>57315132
The fuck? The headline is deliberately misleading

>you need a lot of Supreme Court justices. But we’re gonna be looking at that also very, very carefully. But you need a lot of Supreme Court judges.

Trump clearly considers it something worth doing, but won't make empty promises because it's not within his jurisdiction.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.