[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else changed because of /pol? I was a full blown SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 53226389578.jpg (37 KB, 388x431) Image search: [Google]
53226389578.jpg
37 KB, 388x431
Has anyone else changed because of /pol? I was a full blown SJW before I discovered this place but became red pilled and made a 360 degree turn and am now based as fuck. Can anyone relate?
>>
How did you get to be SJW in the first place?
>>
Not really changed but my already searing hate for muslims has grown stronger. If anything now I just feel justified in hating them.
>>
it was more a case of discovering /pol/ and feeling instantly at home for me, 99% of people I know are far left. It's pretty shit
>>
>>57315001
stop it with the 360 degree shit
>>
Culture and tradition is meh, not all muslims, women having lots of sex partners is fine since it's 2015. Race doesn't matter, eugenics is wrong.

Now I value my genetic heritage, I was travelling in sandnigger land and got happy as fuck whenever I saw other White people. Denmark has to stay christian and keep our monarchy, fuck liberalism. Also I now know statistics show women with more sex partners have a higher tendency to cheat and kek their men. Fuck those sluts.

Yep changed 4 real senpai
>>
>>57315283
This.
>>
No because I'm not an impressionable fool who is easily convinced by dubious infographs and youtube videos.
>>
Was SJW, black people commit crime because duh man is racist, poverty = black = crime, etc. Then I found /pol/
>>
File: australians on pol.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
australians on pol.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>57315001
>Has anyone else changed because of /pol?

Yeah, I now consider:

>Pollacks
idiots who didn't write down their history until some germans forced them to, and idiots in general

>Australians
clever shits and shitposters but drunken assholes, potential to say the funniest shit at any given moment

>Germans
surprisingly witty/smart but very self-hating for the most part, there are some who don't give a fuck

>Jews
to actually be behind everything, weird/scary shit honestly

>Swedes
are muslim. kings of censorship, they edit black criminals to look white for fuck knows what reason. to my knowledge the population at large is unhappy with it, but they're still fucked

>Brits
to be a warning of a nation gone too far left, the people are alright I guess

>Canucks
to be a nation currently going too far left

>Macadonians
RARE

>Indians - no opinions changed other than they are now facts (I work in I.T.)

>Russians
not as "cool" as they used to be, but can still be tough as fuck

>Chinese
to be surprisingly the most innocent nation out there

>Japanese
to be sick in the fucking head as a nation

>Koreans
to be the Australians of asia

>Polynesians
they do not have internet yet

>Norwegians
to be racist funny fucks

>Argentina
smarter than Mexicans

>Mexicans
they know how lucky they are to have invented "el chavo del ocho" and hot weathergirls cause otherwise they're shit, and dumb people

>Spanish
to be the worst assholes out there who pretend to be "best mexicans" but are just shitskins all the same

>Christians
to be less crazy than far left than I thought they were

>Danes
the canadians of europe

>Turkeys
they're alright
>>
File: 1427754325579.jpg (23 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
1427754325579.jpg
23 KB, 510x339
>>57318540
A last but certainly not least,

>Americans:

Literally the best hope for humanity and the planet's last chance at redemption. Truly the saviors you all need.
>>
If you turned 360 degrees you are still in the same path, you dumbfuck
>>
>>57315001
Seeing Jew posters here made me hate Jews even more. Also, confirmed everything I believed about them.
>>
File: 0.jpg (8 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
8 KB, 258x196
>>57318788
>>
>>57315001
That's called growing up, /pol/ had nothing to do with your 360 degree turn. In the end /pol/ is just another echo chamber.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.