[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck i am embarrassed and disgusted.. I just came back from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: fuckmycountry.png (1 KB, 220x110) Image search: [Google]
fuckmycountry.png
1 KB, 220x110
Holy fuck i am embarrassed and disgusted.. I just came back from an university seminar class on exchange programs. At the start everyone had to say a place they would like to go for a study trip. I heard alot of people mention places like holland, south america, and south korea. Later on in the presentation i put my hand up and asked if there is any programs with russia, because the bitch mentioned we can go anywhere in europe, ,china, japan, korea, and all them other fucking places. Immediately the whole class started chuckling and the stupid bitch at the front said no in a sarcastic sense. Then immediately behind me i heard people say, "why would you want to go there with whats going on", and all i said in response was, it's safe nothing will happen right now. Then the whole class laughed at me out loud. Holy fuck was i mad... My family background is russian, and i would feel a lot more safe in the motherland than some fucking shithole country with a french prime minster who loves the taste of dick and immigrant STI's. Fuck canada man.
>>
File: 1448218756823.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448218756823.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
DUDE
>>
>>57314446
russia has more terrorist attacks though.
At least in the southern territorries with all those muslims.
You should've specified the place. Like Moscow.
>>
File: 1444699489648.jpg (38 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
1444699489648.jpg
38 KB, 594x446
WEED
>>
>2015
>paying for "school"
>>
You should have argued with them, instead of crying about it on /pol/. Next time you know.
>>
>>57314446
It's okay anon, i grow homesick for mother syria sometimes aswell
>>
>>57314446
m8 its not very safe, I mean theres alot of true talk about the western european banlieus with sandnegers being little smelly sandnegers all over the place

but eastern-europe is a very, very hard and violent place

alot of people don't know but they've been way worse of than alot of third world countries only 15 years ago, with young people suiciding in the masses everyday, raping and killing and corruption all over the place

I really wouldn't go there too
>>
>>57314919
>>57315556
Lets be real guys. The border is a mess, what countries border isn't? The capitol though should be a fine place for tourist. I just want to visit the land my family came from..
>>
>>57315556
I don't know why I put "all over the place" all over the place
i'm sorry desusenpai
>>
>>57314446
get the fuck out then you stupid slav shit
>>
>>57314446
When you're right, other people are confronted with how wrong they are.
>>
>>57315937
I have a couple question toothpaste bro; is the situation bad in Luxembourg?
What do people think of the Dutch in Luxembourg?
>>
>>57314446
The college scene is a liberal jew commy cesspool atm, what did you expect?
>>
>>57316264
I'll sit back and take the negativity while getting free health care and disability cheques while making $35 a hour. Then when the mudslimes shit up the shithole more than it already is i'll depart. Don't worry i will "get the fuck out"
>>
>>57314446
>he wants to go to Russia
L O L
O
L

Why not go to Africa where you can help impoverished children instead :3
>>
>>57314446
next time say this:
show some fucking respect you liberal cvcks. you are marginalising me and I don't feel safe anymore! RAPE RAPE RAPE!
>>
File: ben3.jpg (103 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
ben3.jpg
103 KB, 1600x901
>>57316407

The situation here is not too bad, we have alot of portuguese people, which are no problem, I like their women because they like me for some reason
>What do people think of the Dutch in Luxembourg?
best allies, we shall never have a dispute and concentrate on the common enemy:

the eternal wallon
>>
>>57314446
>My family background is russian
Where from Russia?
>>
>>57316648
I was hoping to find out when i get there. Im not sure if it's true or not, but i was told theres an extensive system for finding information on people from the country there. It was my great grand father who moved here at the beginning of the 1900s. All i have is his name and photos of him coming into canada.
>>
>>57316943
What was his name?
>>
>>57316311
They tend to mock anyone with a different opinion due to how herd/mob mentality works. People who have opinions that are supported by the majority of society often think that their views are absolute/untouchable and that anyone who disagrees with them is just a idiot. I mean, how can they be wrong when SO MANY people agree with them?That's just ridiculous.

Also, sometimes the person spouting contrarian opinions is just a idiot.
>>
File: WdVSLLo.jpg (57 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
WdVSLLo.jpg
57 KB, 510x720
>>57316647
>eternal wallon
Got me good bro

Good to know, I'm thinking of moving there cause I don't like what is going on here right now.
Still love Nederland very much though, so I don't want to be too far from home.

Perhaps a good option to keep in mind, when we go down that road.

Cheers
>>
>>57317152
And now I sound fake because I can't remember it off heart. My mother keeps the family photos and the papers.
>>
>>57318032
You could have made up.
>>
Y'know back in the sixties we had weekly detention centers for Russian Immigrants.

Looks like some laws should be changed Commie scum
>>
>>57314446
Kek
>A western weeab thinking Russian slavic people will treat him like theirs
>a western Canadian weeab that isn't an ashkenazi jew and never lived in the Soviet bloc thinks it's a great place to live

My sides, stay in your comfy Canada. Your boy pussy would probably get raped there anyway.
>>
>>57315556
I've lived in Ukraine, Russia and Latvia and never had any problems. They honestly are no worse than the UK.
>>
File: ypzJuKZ.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
ypzJuKZ.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
>>57314446
But anon, life in Russia is shit..
>>
I've never been more proud of this country. But hearing about this stuff really bothers me. In 2015 is sickens me to think our universities are crawling with intolerant bigots like yourself.

REAL Canadians are dedicated to showing the world that we are a welcoming, inclusive, multicultural nation of open minded, loving people, who are committed to climate change, embracing diversity, and championing gender equality.

The truth is these immigrants and refugees are a net benefit to our society -- literally every expert had been saying this on CBC. Syrian refugees are less likely to commit terrorism than our own home grown Muslims. That goes to show, even in 2015, we have a long way to go to make this group feel more welcome.

Canada is choosing to make a bold statement as our neighbors to the south bicker over a measly 10k refugees. Please America, let us take them for you since you're obviously too bigoted to show any compassion. They will become Canadians. And they will be treated like Canadians. After all, in the words of the newly christened prime minister Justin Trudeau "a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian. Sunny ways friends, sunni waves".
>>
>>57322745
Can we send our refugees your way too? We don't want them.

We're not racist trust me, we just don't want them.
>>
>>57314446

Hey buddy, let me inform you that the current year is 2015 and Canadians everywhere have just woken up from a 10 year long nightmare. A new fad overseas, particularly in Europe, called ‘democracy’ has hit this continent, seemingly, for the first time: The liberals are finally back in power with the prodigious Justin Trudeau at the helm! Great news as the North American economy has begun to drag itself out of a recession. Gas is cheap, new Jurassic Park and Star Wars movies are being made, and to the south, a Clinton and a Bush are in the presidential race... It feels like the 90s are back!

I gained a lot of faith in Canada and our people in the 2015 campaign. When faced with divisive politics, fear-mongering and misinformation, we stood up and slapped that nonsense out of our government. That racist shit don't fly in Canada, its twenty-fucking-fifteen! We made a bold decision and chose a positive message. I've never been more proud of Canadians than I was after the election! We don't tolerate bigotry and racism here. We are proud multicultural people from every walk of life and this has finally been reflected in our governments Cabinet as well. A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.
>>
File: Harper Abbott 2.jpg (140 KB, 1600x855) Image search: [Google]
Harper Abbott 2.jpg
140 KB, 1600x855
>>57322745

And I am more proud ‘cause these intolerant Christian dumbfucks have nothing to do with two intelligent western nations. You’re welcome here, Russian bro’. Don’t worry about the morons in your class. Let’s all work together in a new world that includes you and Vladimir . ..
; )
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.