[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People really support HC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Or is it just the establishment telling us people support her?
>>
>>57313575
Clinton stands for everything that trump isn't.

That's why they like her.
>>
Nobody actually supports Hillary. She says whatever she thinks her base wants to hear and has the charisma of a grade school school principal. And she's a criminal. She's only ahead of Sanders in the polls because Democrats think she's earned the White House for god knows what reason, whereas conservatives (not establishment conservatives) are fighting tooth and nail for Trump since he's actually shaking the foundations of the political establishment on both sides.
>>
As a male feminist, I think she's exactly what America needs. Women have been seen as weak since Americas been established, I think it's about damn time for them to use their motherly instincts to heal the underlying wounds that republicans have inflicted.
>>
File: 1444035721211.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
1444035721211.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>57314926
>>
>>57314257
Sanders actually has better numbers against the GOP candidates than Shillary does.

I find her detestable.
>>
They've given up on getting people to vote for Hillary because she's a good candidate. They're pushing the whole "Trump is a fascist" "trump is hitler" gimmick
>>
>>57314926
Shut up male feminist.
This bitch is too dangerous to be allowed back in the White House.
>>
>>57314926
And let me add that your motherly instincts is the stupidest thing I've heard today.
And I've heard some stupid shit today.
>>
>>57313575
What do you think?
>>
Yes, normies and plebs with no understanding of anything will vote for her because muh furst womyn and they recognize the clinton name.
>>
She is a master of the cattle markets, truly inspiring how she turned $1000 into $100,000 with no experience or knowledge
>>
File: 41e.jpg (169 KB, 500x1520) Image search: [Google]
41e.jpg
169 KB, 500x1520
>>57314926
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>57316873
and never invested again, seriously if you made that much money wouldn't you keep doing it?
>>
>>57316873

Sandy Berger died today, after coming out of his bunker and receiving an award for basically stealing classified information.

How convenient for Hillary.

How convenient that all of her insiders die before they turn on her.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.