[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anybody else more afraid of the police than random gunman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
is anybody else more afraid of the police than random gunman or terrorists?

>tfw if we ever rebel against the government they won't even need to deploy troops. cops will just be able to take us out
>>
Cops are people too you know. Most of them aren't especially pro-government either.
>>
even fucking probation officers are armed to the teeth.
>>
File: 1428659131139.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1428659131139.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>rebellion
>happening
>ever
>>
>>57313158
>m-muh Police militarization
fuck off faggot, if youre gonna let people run around with semi-auto weapons you need other people to counter them, simple as that
>>
>>57313449
Yeah but they are still selfish human beings who will not turn against their kindly masters due to fear of punishment so it makes no difference.
>>
>>57313158
Try to find out where they live. While they are out shooting civilians, kidnap and/or kill their kids, and booby trap their houses. MAke them pay a price. If they know that they might be coming home to a dead family and possible death, they won't be as anxious to go out shooting patriots. They will stay at home, protecting their families. Which will be cool, because then we can burn their houses with them inside. So for now, pretend to befriend guvvies, so you can find out where they live.
>>
Nah senpai, The government ( and by extension, the police) are straight terrified of a real revolution. Their information networks are focused on stomping out potential incursions before they can gain ground.

It's more about projecting a face of strength.
>>
>>57313158
Not really afraid of either. I guess the more powerful threat is police though. One reason for this is they aren't afraid to escalate the use of force to maximum in a hurry. I am curious to see how police react when confronted with an equal force or a dangerous force that cant be pushed around or killed quickly. Just look at all the "caution" they have to have when going after three people in CA. Now imagine if it were 25 or more people that had actual plans and tactics.
>>
> cops
> siding with government

Nice try
>>
>>57313802
Police are either sadistic or kekolds
>>
>>57313836
Hi FBI :3
>>
>>57313449
>most aren't pro government
"I'm just doing my job"
>>
look at the nigger all the way to the right. it looks like obama LOL
>>
>>57313158
>you must be black
>>
>>57313158
Of course. It goes without saying. False flags are the norm these days. You can't trust anyone in government
>>
>>57313158
I've never had a bad experience with an officer.
As long as you treat them with respect, show them your hands, and don't act suspiciously then you shouldn't have a problem.
>>
>>57314089
No specific threats, just spreading some sound strategy. When the shit goes down, there are no rules. You do everything you can to survive, and kill your enemies. There is no such thing as a fair fight. I would not hesitate to kill everyone in the world to save my own life. We need to fight nasty and dirty, and the best way to win is treachery. Get those you would kill to trust you, and be your friend. Makes it easier to kill them when you need to.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.