[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: only post in here if your country has used a nuclear weapon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (3 KB, 113x96) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3 KB, 113x96
ITT: only post in here if your country has used a nuclear weapon on another country
>>
>>57312387
You did it! Congrats, you're a big boy now.
>>
>america
>finally using their nukes for the first time
FINALLY! you big boy now :D

Pic related is a gift from London to Los Angeles.

Thanks Osborne later.
>>
Back to back world war champs
>>
I wish we'd use a nuclear weapon on the lebs
>>
Middle east soon
>inb4 why would you want to nuke your own country
>>
We finally defeated those evil bastards from Bikini Atoll, they would have conquered the whole damn planet if not for Truman's drastic use of the nuclear option!
>>
I see, you only drop nukes on people who can't nuke you back. Pussy.
>>
File: 1447087514337.gif (825 KB, 319x173) Image search: [Google]
1447087514337.gif
825 KB, 319x173
Reporting in
>>
>WE BOMBED THE HELL OUT OF THEM
-Donald Trump, 2015-12-01 Rally
>>
>>57314829
>pic related
>no pic
>>
https://youtu.be/GW0vPIxId08
>>57315384
So we should have waited?
>>
>>57316323
We waited too long, really. We had already firebombed Japan to hell and back so much we had to go back to the drawing board to rethink where would be good places to drop the nukes so we could observe the effects.
>>
>>57315384
Unless you want the world to end in hellfire, that's kinda the only way to do it.
>>
we dropped a plane, can i post?
>>
>>57315384
>not developed enough to develop/maintain/nuke another country
>caring about gooks
Why are you here?
>>
File: North-Korea-Kim-Jong-Un.jpg (15 KB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea-Kim-Jong-Un.jpg
15 KB, 387x291
you all should shut up before i start my bombs.
>>
>>57316864
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, sure fatty
>>
does rape and slavery count?
>>
>Get BTFO by USA
>Give up on war

pic related
>>
>>57317053
Damn, the Chinese really don't care about anything, do they?
>>
>>57315384
I'm guessing you want a nuclear winter
>>
>>57317053
>64000 people
>across 65 countries
>less than 1000 people asked per country
>statistics
>>
>>57317053
>Huffington Post
>>
File: 1447415573971.png (102 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
1447415573971.png
102 KB, 1092x2188
>>57317053
>Japan
>>57317172
What do you mean? They seem pretty willing
>>
>>57317463
Anon don't you know when some data is put into a graph it makes it the truth?
>>
>>57317712
Oh, oops, I misread the graph title compared to the picture title.
>>
File: GreetingsFromAmerica.jpg (236 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
GreetingsFromAmerica.jpg
236 KB, 960x640
>>57317968
No problem
>>
the only nation who has dared to nuke the shitposting spider island, reporting in
>>
Contrary to popular belief, Japan didn't wanted to engage in war with the USA at that moment, they would prefer to wait 5 or 10 more years until they could stand a chance against them. Japan attacked because the USA was fucking with them in a economical sense, they knew that confront was unavoidable and thus, they made their move. But even at the time(before things get ugly for Japan)most japaneses knew that their country had little chance to win against US, even considering that they were one of the strongest military in the world at the time along with USA and Germany.

They even said that Japan had 100 million shattered jewels(meaning that everyone was willing to die for their country and that collective suicide was better than admitting defeat.)while engaging in war against the USA. They surrendered because it's basically impossible to fight against a country willing to throw nukes at you. This and Russia was also attacking Japan at the time.
>>57317053
I bet many japanese say that for a political correctness reason, but the majority would be willing to die for Nippon again if the situation asked for it.
>>
>>57319814
little chance of winning*
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.