[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FROM CINDER TO CINDER /POL/ VIDEO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: withbest.png (22 KB, 762x467) Image search: [Google]
withbest.png
22 KB, 762x467
we're getting a lot of traffic right now probably

time to shill

WATCH AND SHARE THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E&feature=youtu.be
>>
Open Gates made me furious but this one just crushed me.
RIP Euros.
>>
>>
BU MP
>>
Very well done. I hope this catches on like the other video.

Next video should be about George Soros and his involvement in the migrant crisis and BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>57316344
we need to share this now because a lot of people from other boards are currently on /pol/
>>
>>57312344
All I can say is suck shit and die, you were mad buddies with the Bosnian kebabs during the 90s wars and in ww2 , Hitler joined your hands against the Christian Serbs who already had 500 years of Turkish slavery and both of you came from Serbs and even speak Serbian

I hope the all stay in Croatia and Fuck you from the inside out

Suck a dick for being brain wasted and used by the USA
>>
>>57319444
>flag
>>
>>57319444
ID: sUQk dx

You and your trips can get fucked.
>>
>>57312344

fuck off croat shill
>>
>>57319444

trips of truth

/thread
>>
>>57319614
Why? Coz I know what's going on outside of my own country? Coz I know why kababs are a problem?

Typical dumb yank
>>
Cringe worthy shit, sage
>>
>>57320289
just fuck off already, you're posting in every thread kek

are you triggered mehmet?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.