[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is saying: >All migrants must be turned away because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: b5Wuc3T.jpg (23 KB, 499x522) Image search: [Google]
b5Wuc3T.jpg
23 KB, 499x522
How is saying:

>All migrants must be turned away because some of them might be terrorists

any different than saying:

>All guns must be banned because some of them might be used to kill innocents

?
>>
>>57309906
UZA B RACIS

DAS RACIS

BIX NOOD MUGGA FUGGA
>>
one is a piece of metal and the other is a human being forged by hundreds of years of ideology that is the polar opposite of what the west stands for
>>
Guns are an important part of maintaining the republic

Muzzies are going to lean on our welfare system.
>>
File: faggot fish.jpg (78 KB, 537x545) Image search: [Google]
faggot fish.jpg
78 KB, 537x545
>tools and humans are the same

-5.56/10
>>
>>57309906
the guns are in favor of the citizens
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (212 KB, 1484x1047) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
212 KB, 1484x1047
>>57309906
Ones taking about a religiously driven people who hate whites and anyone who isn't one of them, the other is taking about a tool with multiple uses, self defense being just one.
>>
>>57309906
Because the guns are already here.

The niggers and muslims aren't.
>>
>>57309906
One is a fundamental right and one is an optional act of altruism.
>>
>>57310901

>>claims Muslims hate anyone who isn't Muslim
>>demonstrates prejudice towards people for being different
>>
>>57309906
Because guns don't kill people; people kill people.

Silly goose.
>>
>>57311392
this desu
>>
>>57311163
>The niggers and muslims aren't.
anon, i...
>>
>>57309906
I'd agree guns should be banned of the government was providing everybody whith a twelve gauge

I'm simply saying I don't want the government to be importi these people into my neighborhood and supporting them.

How would you feel if everyone was givin a gun and bullets and 1% of those people shot others.

What would you think?
>>
>>57309906
Guns aren't illegal bit illegals are illegal....so fuck off with your shit post
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.