[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the knights of columbus a jew controlled society? My friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mXU7K8E.png (763 KB, 566x623) Image search: [Google]
mXU7K8E.png
763 KB, 566x623
Are the knights of columbus a jew controlled society? My friend at work wants me to join. What secret powers will the $40 a year get me.
>>
The power to inflict smallpox on the native population of any country you visit
>>
>>57309838
Double critical damage on every sneak attack.
>>
que?
>>
>>57309838
knights of columbus are a Catholic group. they're a bunch of old guys who get drunk and donate to charity
>>
>>57309838
I'm in the Knights, can't say much about it, but I will tell you it's a Catholic organization, not a Jewish one. Basically a Catholic Mason's Guild.
>>
>>57309838
The knights of columbus is a Roman Catholic fraternity you stupid faggot
>>
>>57310944
This. It's just a Catholic analog to the Freemasons, which itself has a rather complicated history with the Catholic Church.
>>
>>57311282
just some quick googling it seems like a life insurance deal. idk that seems pretty jewy to me
>>
My father is in the Knights and i am also in the Knights. We are mostly a charity group that help raising funds for our local church, and we organize Christmas / easter parties for the poor. Also, the meetings look like this.

https://youtu.be/_ZI_aEalijE
>>
>>57309838
I don't like their history
>>
>>57312158
If you do not like their history, you can always go for the The Salvation Army. They are practically the same thing.
>>
>>57309838
the catholic version of the orange order. old dudes club except with fancy hats
>>
>>57309838
Who do you think scouts the kids for the priests?
>>
>>57313059
the SA are filthy prods
>>
File: IMG_20151128_131626.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151128_131626.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>57309838

are you prepared to take the oath in pic related as did JFK and many others?
>>
>The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal service organization.

Sounds like you'll be wearing dresses and fucking children.

Not bad for $40 a year.
>>
>>57313688
Noice, got more?
>>
>>57313688
Isn't that fake?
>>
File: DEUS VULT.jpg (34 KB, 455x661) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT.jpg
34 KB, 455x661
>>57313688
Sounds great honestly.
>>
Join the Elks instead.
>>
knights of columbus was iirc created in opposition of the freemasons. nowadays it's just a religious charity group. (much like the freemasons)
>>
>>57313688
brb becoming a roman catholic
>>
>>57314187

I do but can't be fucked to photo the rest right now. I may later. I'm guessing you could find it online downers.

It's a strange read family
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.