[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a Trump presidency actually be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1447773718459.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1447773718459.png
177 KB, 299x400
All memes aside.
>>
>>57309313
NSA continues to expand its rule, status quo continues, nothing changes.
>>
Lower taxes
Less illegal immigrants coming in, doubt families with anchor babies would be deported
Business as usual with the powers that be doing their usual schtick while nothing really happens

There will definitely not be a great wall along the border.
>>
File: 1447367225928.jpg (39 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447367225928.jpg
39 KB, 576x1024
the jews will continue to keep pulling the strings. but the puppet would be interesting at least
>>
>>57309629
FUC OFF DUDE A WALL WILL BE BUILT.

If it is NOT then TRUMP looses his REELECTION.
>>
>>57309313
After it becomes clear that Trump's policies are to simplistic to fit the monstrosity of American politics, the system will smother him with "aides" and he'll end up enacting corporate policy while being funny for the public.

SPOILER ALERT: this has already happened multiple times
>>
File: PLEASE.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>57309445
The true redpill...
>>
>>57309445
Nailed it.
>>
>>57309445

N-n-no America will be g-g-great again and Mexico will build a wall
>>
honestly, he'd probably be the worst president of all time.
>>
>>57309313
>better healthcare that is free
>illegals deported
>lower taxes
>more jobs because of less outsourcing
>companies paying there fare share in taxes
>>
File: 1445748373998.jpg (91 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1445748373998.jpg
91 KB, 500x677
>>57309313
Didn't America elect an actor, a peanut farmer and a community organizer before?
I can't see Trump doing a much worse job considering he is a businessman worth billions.
He has an Ivy league education (Wharton Business) after all, he even was top of his class.
He has made 200 millions starting with a 1 million loan in the 1970s, very impressive.
Also he seems to be more fit and energized than other candidates and Obama, look at how many rallies and interviews he gives every week.
>>
"classy"
>>
His plan to tariff the shit out of corporations that have outsourced their jobs to basically force them to come back to America is the main reason I'm voting for him. It's a gamble, but I'm willing to take the risk. Wanting Mexico to pay for the Wallâ„¢ is a gamble, but who gives a shit how Mexico feels. They either build it or they don't. And he's not going to entertain this refugee bullshit.

He'll either be one of our greatest Presidents ever or he's going to completely sink this country. Either way, I don't care anymore. I'm willing to risk it all for him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.