[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the UK is now bombing Syria thanks to ameriboo beta kekfucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: United Kingdom.png (13 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
United Kingdom.png
13 KB, 1280x640
>the UK is now bombing Syria thanks to ameriboo beta kekfucks
>collateral damage causes more refugees into Europe and the UK, including those who stand with IS who don't want to operate with the threat of being bombed lingering around
>Governments import more refugees out of guilt for bombing their country

Congratulations, ladies. You've submitted to the USA once again and in the process guaranteed Europe and the UK's downfall. This is how they are going to get in and attack our cities.

This alpha sense of foreign policy is more degenerate than anything on this planet. WHY CAN'T COUNTRIES MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS FOR ONCE?

Let the Syrians fight their war. You cannot stop terrorism. It's like trying to stop murder or rape. We have been fighting the same enemy for over a decade - every time they take a hit, they will simply fragment for a while then reform under a new name and leader.

Let the Third World be the Third World. Trying to impose democracy onto their nations to them is what the mudshit / refugee invasion is to us.
>>
Fuck off Ahmed before we bomb your council house
>>
>>57307993
Either vote UKIP or get out of England as fast as possible. They're fast-tracking Turkey to become a member, so free movement to more terrorists and "refugees". You don't seem to realize that this is what both the EU and the US wants. Logical arguments will be ignored.
>>
>>57307993
Who the fuck said anything about imposing democracy in the third world? Personally I just want to get rid of the muslims, the shithole of the middle east and govern their countries however they like.
>>
Oh fuck off Jeremy. For too long, the UK has stood by while islamic terrorists run rampant on it's streets, and when the time comes for us, they run off to wherever they want and blow themselves up or behead someone. The UK has stood by and allowed this to happen with zero consequences for years and years. But now, it's changing, we will finally our fair share of justice to filthy kebabs. You say this is because of America? Well I thank America for convincing us to make one of the most important decisions of the last 10 years. This is the beginning of the end. The UK shall fall, and from it's ashes, the British Empire will rise again.

But before all that.

We remove.
>>
>WHY CAN'T COUNTRIES MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS FOR ONCE?
you ask this in the board full of pro-interventionism, literal fascist edgelords
lmao
I agree with you but it's a useless effort tbf kin
>>
>>57307993
>Trying to impose democracy onto their nations

I didn't realise that we were drooping 2000lb JDAMs full of democracy on people, anon.

Sounds like you need a reality check, m8.
>>
>>57308602
Just like we did with the Taliban, which facilitated the rise of ISIS. So let's destroy ISIS as well, I'm sure that'll permanently put an end to Islamic extremism.

You poor, stupid fuck. When someone says "remove kebab" it means fucking annihilate Islam forever, not half ass the job like we did in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. No matter how hard we hit them, they will always come back, and our politicians will never have the balls to do what is absolutely necessary and nuke the fuckers.

The best thing to do is to shut our borders, place all Islamic citizens on watch and stay the fuck out of these primitive countries instead of trying to be international policemen and getting our own soldiers killed in a war that accomplishes nothing.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.png (175 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Falkland_Islands.png
175 KB, 2000x1000
>>57309020
Now Now argentina, you know you have to ask permission to leave your hole, now get back in there before I belt you a second time.
>>
>>57307993
>tfw i've got until 1st January to burn down a proposed refugee centre in my town

They're literally converting an old barn for refugees. Shall I wait until they've moved in or what? I want to send a message.
>>
>>57309074
>what is 2015 iraq
>why do we want Assad gone
>>
>>57309255
You are making the mistake of believing that there is an infinite amount of terrorists or those who would become terrorists.

If you have a rat problem, you keep killing the rats until there are no rats left.

They won't "always" come back, they will come back the first few times, and we must keep hitting them EVERY time they come back until they are either all dead or learn to suck it up and sit down.
>>
>>57308398
Exactly, and this free movement is going to be given to the additional refugees that will say "AY YOUR BOMBIN' MA LAND GIBS ME DAT" at the border, and the bluepilled majority of Brits + the government who listen to them will welcome them out of guilt.

>>57308447
>Who the fuck said anything about imposing democracy in the third world?

You cunts will tell other countries that have different societies to yours to behave or else you'll try to ram Uncle Sam's cock up their ass in the interest of "humanitarianism". Shitholes exist, get over it. Stop trying to change shit in your favour and why not focus on the many problems of supposedly the most popular country in the world?

My misanthropy was founded upon your existence. Fuck you.

>Personally I just want to get rid of the muslims, the shithole of the middle east

Muslims ARE the people of the middle east, dumbass.

>>57309615
>If you have a rat problem, you keep killing the rats until there are no rats left.

How about when the rats have a high fertility rate similar to that of Muslims? Or when existing Muslims become extremists? You can kill the groups, but you can't kill an ideology.

>we must keep hitting them EVERY time they come back until they are either all dead or learn to suck it up and sit down

By that time, we would have been hit hard enough to realize that being dragged into a war started by the USA was one of our country's darkest hours.

>>57308602
The next Empire should maintain neutrality throughout the world rather than tell other nations what to do like the submissive little bitches they are.

Omega > Beta > Alpha.
>>
>>57309615
There IS a limitless supply of terrorists. Every "moderate" Muslim, by nature of his religion, has the capability to become a terrorist, and what's worse is that our country and the EU is hell bent on making this country multicultural, which in the EU is just a code word for Islamification. Did you know that the average Muslim in europe has around ten children, while the average white couple has three or four? In our lifetimes we will see England turn into an Islamic caliphate, and this is not a disputable opinion but an inevitable reality that has been proven time and time again.

This is a culture that has existed for thousands of years, not some fad that will rise and fall like a fucking hash tag trend. The average Muslim has no fear of death; killing the infidel is a one way ticket to heaven where they are rewarded with everything they never had in this life. There is no argument in the face of such insanity. No matter how hard we hit, they will inevitably come back.
>>
>>57311194
>There IS a limitless supply of terrorists.

Stopped reading there

At the very maximum, there can only be about 1,5 billion muslim terrorists.

I think we have very special kinds of bombs for that number
>>
>>57307993
The RAF hasn't killed a single civilian in Iraq since the bombing campaign began last year.

A single "innocent" person was injured and no more.
>>
>>57311602
>I think we have very special kinds of bombs for that number
And you actually think our government will use them. You are so, so deluded.
>>
>Russia bombs Syria
>Based slavs remove kebab!
>UK bombs Syria
>US puppet!
There really is just no winning
>>
>>57312107
Russia bombs all of the terrorists, not just the "right" ones.
>>
>>57312107
It's fine m8.

The Brits have the most muzzies, the worst government, the worst appearance, the shittest military aircraft (despite shitting all over the French effort), the worst everything really.

At least that's how you would believe it in this place...and that's just fine.
>>
>>57307993
Hehehe its good isn't it goy?

Your countries wastes more money buying goy bombs to bomb dumb goyim whom the shabbos goyim must then pay and support indefinitely.

Its ingenious.
>oy vey goyim knows
>shut it down
>>
>>57308398
Turkey will never become a member of EU. They are just using Erdogans massive faggot status to impose control of the middle east.
>>
>>57314389
It will. The EU is beyond even England and Sweden when it comes to Islamophilia.
>>
>>57307993
>implying there hasn't always been a "refugee" crisis

The reason so many are flooding into Europe now is because Europe is letting them in. Your governments want these shitskins.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.