[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another smear campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: When Israel Is Mighty.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
When Israel Is Mighty.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Dear /pol/acks, have you seen this ? This is for sure another smear campaign by some antisemitic fat basement dweller.

Isnt it ?
>>
>>57306706
you wat mate? he's a kike, a kike telling the truth

check dis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>57307702

so i've heard they always tell the truth
>>
>>57308249
I'm confused, when a rare truthful jew appears and tells you what they actually believe, you dimiss it as trickery?
>>
>>57308456

they told me this was a longer interview and this little gem was only part of it. Iam still not gonna believe it.
>>
>>57309066
why?
>>
>>57306706
So basically Judaism in it's unadulterated form is similar to Islam. Not a surprise to anyone who has read the Bible, desu.
>>
>>57306706
Have fun OP
>>
>>57310219

i think noone is living any longer with this old and outdated rules from talmud, those are just fairytales like the christian jesus or budha.

So they just need time or might to install the right for the jews to incidently stumble upon little 3yo girls, fell with their penis into the little girls vagina and then kill her as she openly invited him? Noone would believe this.
>>
>>57310523
it's worse than islam in some respects senpai

jews don't consider gentiles to be human, they think we have no souls

at least islam wants to convert you to their barbarism

think about that for a minute, they think non-members of their tribe are without souls, and exist only to serve them
>>
>>57311121
>Noone would believe this.
try harder krautfag
>>
>>57311278

but they have such lovely synagogs
>>
>>57311457

cmon dude, isnt the thread again on the front ?
>>
>>57311278
http://quran.com/98/6
>>
>>57311836

funny :)
>>
>>57311836
>http://quran.com/98/6
Meanwhile: http://quran.com/98/7

Ever seen more intense supremacism than that?
I have never. Not even Hitler was this intense.
>>
>>57311278
Islamic beliefs are basically similar based on what I've read. Honestly, both religions are pretty terrible but at least most Jews don't apply their religion literally.
>>
>>57311582
my local one is pretty shit

>>57311700
WHAT? you tricked me into bumping you? Curse your tuetonic efficiency!

>>57311836
>>57312392
what you trying to say? Islam is worse than Jews?

Do they think we are without souls? or just that we should convert instead of suffering eternal torment or some shit?

>>57312633
oy vey, good work chaim

0.0000000000000002 shekels to you're acunt
>>
>>57312633
>http://quran.com/98/7

thats what i meant. I think they live no longer with this historic texts. Modern jewry is way and above those barbaric believes.

Sure, they still cut little boys dicks, but non jews are not people, treat people like cattle, fuck their kids, kill and steal from them without punishment ? We are in 2015 goddammit
>>
>>57313018

my apologies *wink wink*
>>
>>57313414
kike shill detected
>>
>>57313018
>what you trying to say? Islam is worse than Jews?
I have no idea what Judaism is like, except that it is intensely supremacist, too.
Yes Islam is worse than Judaism. They don't see ANYONE as human. They see only "pure perfect beings" (themselves) and "just the worst things ever" everyone else.
At least Jews might leave us alone if we were on some distant planet and had nothing worth taking, but Muslims wouldn't leave us alone even then. They'd seek us out and force converted or killed us.
>Do they think we are without souls? or just that we should convert instead of suffering eternal torment or some shit?
I'm not sure what an average Muslim/Jew believes, but from personal experience, I have to say that all the Muslims and Jews I know think they're better than everyone else and that only they matter, so there's no way to deny that these passages have a strong effect on minimum their attitude.
>>
>>57315056
you're probably partially right.

> At least Jews might leave us alone if we had nothing worth taking
..... might

i do not see muslims as an issue, they're only part of the "divide et impera" game
>>
>>57315056
so muslims don't want to convert us?
>>
>>57315056
>>57315920
we should be supremeist too, fucking kikes and mudslimes thinking dey all supremes n shit when we are indoctrinated to be all tolerant yo
>>
>>57318473

we should introduce the kult of the flying spaghetti monster, but maybe thats copyrighted already ...
>>
>>57320207
I don't thinkthat would help with our indoctrinated deraceinated, feminised idiot retarts
>>
>>57321316

born to late for another L.Ron or Joesep Smith ;)
>>
>>57317988
>so muslims don't want to convert us?
I wrote:
>>57315056
>but Muslims wouldn't leave us alone even then. They'd seek us out and force converted or killed us.
You missed the "... force converted..." part.
Though I think Muslims may be (not sure about this) quicker to give up on converting people, but as stated above, that's not a good thing, given what's the alternative they have for us.
>>57318473
>we should be supremeist too
Isn't that what Hitler did and failed miserably? We're white. We can't get away with doing bad stuff!
>>
>>57324239
>>we should be supremeist too
>Isn't that what Hitler did and failed miserably? We're white. We can't get away with doing bad stuff!

let us assume for a moment there is a god --- i think he will come to the conclusion he has chosen the wrong ones.

I remember someone who said we butchered the wrong pig ... literally
>>
>>57325012
If there's a god, it seems awfully disengaged in our quarrels regardless.
Why would it help any of us? Only our strategy matters.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.