[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occupy Democrats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: occupy democrats.jpg (211 KB, 818x431) Image search: [Google]
occupy democrats.jpg
211 KB, 818x431
Why do so many retards share this shit on Facebook? Do they actually think anything from that group is going to be clever or intelligent?
>>
File: 23472458.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
23472458.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
>Occupy Democrats are ISIS sympathizers

Are these people for real, or are they an alarmingly convincing satire of leftism?
>>
>>57305636
We called the Americans terrorist too (or rather the 1800 alternative of the word). It's just that might makes right. Also after 200 years who cares?

Alternatively, Washington rarely attacked civilians and didn't fucking behead loyalist and he fought for freedom while ISIS fight for oppression.
>>
I've stopped going onto Facebook now, the amount of uneducated plebs that use it piss me off. How the fuck can they compare the two? It's two completely different contexts! ISIS are basically Tusken-Raiders. Americans were sophisticated folk fighting for their rights.
>>
>>57305636
Yeah, I remember when ye bloody yankies bombed Madrid shouting HAIL WASHINGTON!! because of reasons.
>>
>>57305636
>willingly invading other countries and murdering their civilillans is "defending"

holy fuck i knew this guys were retarded but seriously?
>>
It always cracks me up how a group associated with the Occupy movement is also associated with one of the two major establishment parties
>>
Occupy Democrats confirmed for ISIS sympathizers.
>>
>>57307789
That's because the Occupy movement was quickly co-opted by the radical left, most of whom are registered Democrats.
>>
File: 1410303361089.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1410303361089.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>have liberal Facebook friend who unironically posted The Hunting Ground
>regularly posts videos from something called NowThis
>watch one about states suing the Obama administration over environmental policies
>video goes "LOL how wasteful, suing the President"

Also their style and presentation enrages me and I can't figure out why.
>>
>>57305636
To be fair, Washington did a lot of fucked up shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc
>>
>>57311462
I've seen those. It's the buzzfeed style of truncating any news article and writing about it in a dishonest manner using loaded language and their own personal anecdotes to guide the viewer into agreeing with a narrative.
>how most articles would title themselves
"man shoots and kills five in deadly bank heist"
>how Nowthis/Buzzfeed would title it
"Disenfranchised youth commits violence against five at local 1% hangout, SERIOUSLY AMERICA STILL HAS GUNS? I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW"
>>
>>57305636
we call them patriots because they are our boys
tribalism forever
>>
>>57305636
Is that a real Occupy Democrats post?

Because if so it makes Trump look sane in comparison
>>
Reagan era
>comparing the Taliban to the Founding Fathers

Obama era
>comparing ISIS to the Founding Fathers

America, loving muslim terrorists ever since the House of Saud was installed as absolute monarchs by the Illuminati :^)
>>
>>57312798
>SERIOUSLY AMERICA STILL HAS GUNS

Fucking dead-on.

>be kid
>read (or skim through) Time and Newsweek at restaurants
>think I'm being more mature and sophisticated than my peers by touching news at all
>now actual adult, basically can only read a lot of articles in the voice of an outraged valley girl

To be fair, nostalgia filter.
>>
File: feminist rally.jpg (23 KB, 420x336) Image search: [Google]
feminist rally.jpg
23 KB, 420x336
>>57313780
>now actual adult, basically can only read a lot of articles in the voice of an outraged valley girl
This so much, reading anything made on gawker or salon is like kryptonite to my braincells.
>>
>>57305636

Did nobody check to see if this image is really on their facebook page?

Christ, you fuckers are more gullible than your average "political" facebook user.
>>
File: od guns.jpg (58 KB, 484x585) Image search: [Google]
od guns.jpg
58 KB, 484x585
>>57314211
To be fair it's not out of their realm of retardation.
>>
>>57305636
This is a troll pic right?
>>
That's nothing. Adbusters ran an article unironically expressing support for Biko haram
>>
>>57312095
Was bout to get mad until I saw what classic vid you posted
>>
File: liberalism.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>57305636
Leftists are very good at tying themselves in knots to fulfill their self righteous sense of enlightenment.
After the Paris attacks we saw stone cold atheists defending Islam, not freedom of religion, but the religion itself.
>>
>>57305636
is this real? Probably a shopped one... Nobody can be this stupid, right?
>>
>>57315012
liberals feel whatver the kikes tell them to feel

they are shells of humans
>>
>>57314594
>left-wing organization supports a terrorist organization that opposes non-Islamic education (the name means "western education is forbidden")
>arrests girls and sells them as sex slaves, most likely intends to bar girls in general from education at all past primary school
>think this is absurd even for Adbusters, do a quick search
>find this: https://www.adbusters.org/magazine/103/boko-moko-tesch-haram.html
>basically says it's understandable because rich people exist

You know, for the political faction that staunchly supports feminism and social liberalism, women's rights and open society don't seem to matter much to the SJW's.
>>
>>57305636
>>
>>57315297
Funny part about that is the water is connected by the same pipe.

They just didn't trust the blacks not to nigger-lip that shit and get their mouth germs all over the spout
>>
>>57305636
I like them on Facebook for comedic value. The shit they post is absolutely bonkers retarded.
>>
>>57315297
the problem is that they want you to sit back.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.