[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's my theory on this shooting. ISIS spends months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449087663869.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1449087663869.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Here's my theory on this shooting.

ISIS spends months planning an attack, but they're not going to risk their once in a lifetime chance to seriously strike the U.S on a single day, since their numbers are extremely small in the U.S.

So they coordinate false flag events leading up to their main events. Why? The media will focus on the false flag event, and police/fbi/cia will be focusing on that event and disregard the main fireworks that will happen.

What makes me think this is that the suspects cannot be found. They REALLY DID do reconnaissance of their false flag event. They did their research.

tl;dr this is only the beginning.
>>
This guy believes ISIS is a group of radical Muslims.
>>
>>57300243
dude wat.

it's just a false flag like always.
>>
>>57300243
Fakse flags as a matter of definition are the government doing it and saying it was some non-governmental organization.
>>
>>57303042
Little does he know they are reptilian aliens controlled by CIA jew psychics who are trying to cover up that the world is flat.
>>
>>57305469
>False flags as a matter of definition are the government doing it

False flags as a matter of definition are any people acting as another entity so as to have people blame the first group.

So you're kinda retarded.
>>
>>57300243
K...KEEP ME POSTED.
>>
>>57300243
>The mason hat

Lmao I knew you spergs would latch onto the faggot.
>>
>>57305757
pretty much this desu senpai
>>
>>57300243

If it does turn out to be ISIS it has very very disturbing implications

1. ISIS has changed tactics from suicide shooting/bombings to hit and run style attacks, this is difficult to defend.

2. This change in tactics may signify they are making adjustments based on the outcomes and responses of prior attacks (Paris). For example, they saw the amount of intelligence gathered and investigation unfold once attackers were ID'd and their accomplices and origins traced.

3. ISIS may now be waging more of a true "war" in which they seek to engage in recurrent attacks by the same combatants.

I think we will know if this is Jihadist Terror or not within an hour or so.

My feeling is that it is not.
>>
>it's a conspiracy! nothing is real!

Sage
>>
>>57300243
Isis is a lobby. Pretty simple.
People who created this are like the patriots in MGS.
They are like Soros for the blacklivematters, for the fckh8 and the other lobbies. They are provoking something for a profit. There is no such thing as religion extremists execpt for the suicide bombers that they are the tool. The real minds behind isis haven't yet shown themselves.
It's a game of
Money and power.
There are no borders, no nations, no religions. Just dollars
>>
It's simple, really. Obviously it was a false flag just as with 9/11. An "ISIS" attack on american ground is 100% valid casus belli and allows USA to send troops to Syria. Meaning it won't be just airstrikes but a full scaled war from now on. Enjoy.
>>
>>57305757
Fuck I just had a flashback to my faggy /x/ days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.