[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: m3YdnRD.jpg (77 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
m3YdnRD.jpg
77 KB, 500x415
That is it /pol/, I am done with this unsafe shit country. I am officially leaving this shit hole.

I actually want to be able to not fear leaving my house again.

What is the safest populated country that is some what like America?
>>
Nunavut
Far Oer
Mauritius
St. Denis Island
Vatican
>>
Just enjoy the parts of America without the diversity. Diversity brings shit like what happened in San Bernardino.
>>
>>57298982
Yurop, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>57299631
Last time I heard, Europe was being bombed by Isis.
>>
>>57299473

This. Moved from the Bay Area California to northern Nevada. Nearly all white, and everyone open or concealed carries. Never felt safer or better. Beautiful outdoors, no state income tax, lots of freedom.
>>
>>57298982

You are now aware that Berlin is closer to Damascus than Pittsburgh is to San Bernardino.
>>
>>57298982
You realize there's 49 other states to try out right?
>>
File: 1437413315158.gif (688 KB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1437413315158.gif
688 KB, 440x247
Get off my soil you misanthropic coward. Pussies like you are half the reason this nation's in the state that it's in.
>>
>>57298982
Pussy faggot. Move to france where it's safe.
>>
ITT: A beta manlet who has no balls wants to flee to Yurop and be shot like a livestock awaiting slaughter from ISIS

ROFL! Have fun pussy.
>>
>>57298982
>What is the safest populated country that is some what like America?

Canada
>>
>>57298982
Utah
>>
>>57299151
the Vatican is barely a country, just a museum and gardens
>>
>>57298982
China
>>
>>57299888

This is what people don't get. The US is huge compared to those idyllic countries. You could move to a state like Montana which is bigger than many countries and find a largely homogenous group of people who think like you.
>>
>>57298982
Sweden
>>
>>57298982
No where, stand your ground.
>>
>>57300210
>Canada

I only live 4 hours from there, can you give me a quick overview?
>>
>>57298982
Switzerland or Norway
>>
bye fag
>>
I wish I was American, I'd move to Alaska or somewhere cold, buy dogs and guns and live a solitary life in the woods.

You can move to other countries OP but you wont enjoy the same level of freedom and quality of life I guarantee it.
>>
>>57300336
Topkek

The place where 500,000 chinks die every day and pollution is killing the rest. China is a shithole and is unsafe outside of like three important cities.
>>
File: yyt.jpg (52 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
yyt.jpg
52 KB, 533x400
Think about St. John's, Newfoundland. We almost joined the States in 1949, but the UK intervened and we ended up in Canada (UK worried about US growing a bit too powerful in aftermath of WWII). Alcohol is expensive, but liver transplants are free.
>>
Canada, Ausfailia, or New Zealand tbhfam

Rural Canada is really a great place to live despite /pol/ memes. High standard of living, very similar to America, not c*cked like urban Canada. Try looking into Alberta, called the Texas of Canada because it's conservative and full of oil (ranked as the freest economy in North America, unfortunately going through a downturn right now because the prices of oil are so low).
>>
>>57300592
>American freedom level is good

No it isn't. I am sick of guns being allowed, get acceptence, and other political correctness.
>>
>>57301120
>I am sick of guns being allowed
kek
>>
Come to N.Ireland Americabro! Just be sure to bring ur raincoat
>>
>>57300479
Canada is good but pick a place that is at least 90% white and that votes conservative.

Places that vote liberal and NDP are usually shitholes.
>>
>>57298982
ROSSIYA AVAITS YOU MY FЯEND
>>
>>57300479
Urban Canada/Toronto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=056CH-xC35U

Rural Canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVXMllH0UC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE
>>
>>57298982
Nowhere is safe faggot haven't you been paying attention. Best to stay in the country that gives you the best chance at self defense
>>
>>57301483
You know, sounds good. Canada it is!

Thanks faggots and screw faggots who didn't even try helping!
>>
>>57301070
We don't want any of you fucking Canucks here, we already have enough Chinese and Indians.
>>
>>57298982
Don't come to Australia.
We have enough loud bigot's here.
>>
>>57301947
New Zealand has a higher percentage of Asians than Canada, why would I want to go there? Something like 20% of kiwi nationals have left, can't say I blame them. I'm lucky to live in rural Canada, basically whitetopia.
>>
>>57301947
why the fuck would anyone want to move to your shit overlooked country. We are talking about where american refugees would want to go. NZ is as relevant as Latin is as a language
>>
>>57304120
> NZ is as relevant as Latin is as a language
Kek.
>>
File: 1417961594353s.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353s.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>57300482
>norway

The government is building an asylum for 3000 refugees in the street next to mine. Hold me /pol/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.