[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post yfw britain votes against air strikes in syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: tfwpartoftheuk.jpg (79 KB, 553x599) Image search: [Google]
tfwpartoftheuk.jpg
79 KB, 553x599
>post yfw britain votes against air strikes in syria
>>
File: SHOWBIZ Bak_18.jpg (63 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
SHOWBIZ Bak_18.jpg
63 KB, 620x930
>>
File: jamie_oliver_1x1.jpg (27 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
jamie_oliver_1x1.jpg
27 KB, 304x304
>>57297491
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 245x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 245x506
>>57297491
>>
any hungarian here?
>>
>>57297491
Won't happen there's no reason not to.
>>
>>57301596
What is up, baguette ?
>>
>Brits bombing Muslims
>while allowing millions into their country every 2 seconds
>>
File: EU Muslim Percentage.jpg (170 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
EU Muslim Percentage.jpg
170 KB, 920x920
>>57304679
SNP are all voting against it to spite the UK. That's kinda their thing these days now that they can't get another independence referendum. The Labour Party are split on the issue.

>>57306419
It could be worse. We've got less than most of Western Europe, and we're taking in less proportionally from the migrant crisis.
>>
File: arnold-abbott4.gif (169 KB, 620x466) Image search: [Google]
arnold-abbott4.gif
169 KB, 620x466
>>57308260
>SNP are all voting against it to spite the UK. That's kinda their thing these days now that they can't get another independence referendum. The Labour Party are split on the issue.

I feel almost fucking bad for Britain. Why haven't you guys risen up and gotten your shit together? You were America's father and now you're the doddering old man who sometimes has wise things to say now and then but is mostly deteriorated.
>>
>>57309159
Happens to the best of us. Look at the Greeks, the Romans, the Mongols, the Spaniards, the Egyptians; all were once the strongest nations of their times, and now they are all pretty mediocre.

Even Russia, which was considered a superpower only 20-30 years ago, is not even in the top 10 largest economies any more. I suppose at the very least our economy is still in the top 5.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.