[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where i can move to once islam has taken over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
Does anyone know where i can move to once islam has taken over the west?
>>
>>57296653
You can live with me, anon.
>>
>>57296653
try the following

the Moon
Mars
the moons of Jupiter
the moons of Saturn
the moons of Uranus
Pluto

or systems out side our own
>>
come to singapore :)
>>
Alaska?
>>
stop reading your facebook newsfeed about paranoid refugee shit. The mudslimes coming to Canada will just become cab drivers and open electronics stores in shitty big city suburbs of vancouver, toronto and montreal etc... Suburbs that were already full of way sleazier ethnic immigrants
>>
east-asia
>>
>>57296653
Iceland
>>
File: pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepe holding feels guy hostage.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>57297075
u got to be fcking joking me i went there and there was so many muslims
>>
>>57297162
huhahehuaha

you'll become a chink's colony before you become kebab though
>>
>>57296653
To the gallows.

I'll ending this nonsense failure that my life is anyway.
>>
south america is the only choice, haha you are now stuck in the third world
>>
>>57297443
I went to school in Vancouver during the 1997 HK handover, like 80% of my school was asians. They really aren't that bad as far as immigrant populations go. its not like we're fighting with wild dogs and gypsies for scraps of food like in Bulgaria.
>>
Japan, South Korea or China

... then war erupts in the region and your whito piggu ass gets dragged out into the streets and shot under the assumption you're a 'foreign agent'
>>
>>57296653
Become a warlord in Africa. :^)
>>
>>57298024
I am from vancouver too and i can tell you that the east asians dont cause much problems here except drive the house prices up. Most are smart educated hardworking and rich. The gangsters and rapists are usually the indians and mmuslims.
>>
>>57296653
Poland
>>
Islam deserves the west if it's populated by people like you.
>>
>>57296653
I would tell you but then everyone would want to move there ;)
>>
>>57298141
that is actually a great idea
im doing that
we can make a living by selling niggers to the muslims since shitslam is and has always been fine with slavery
>>
Alaska. It's too cold for those fuckers up there, plus gold and fish.
>>
>>57296653
Non meme answers: Armenia, Belarus, Bahamas, Andorra, American Samoa, Chile, Cuba, Micronesia, Greenland, French Polynesia, Iceland, Laos, Latvia,
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.