[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HATING MUSLIMS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT, WE MUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 1447715418559.jpg (34 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
1447715418559.jpg
34 KB, 500x597
>HATING MUSLIMS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANT, WE MUST BEND OVER AND TAKE MUSLIM DICK

Anyone notice this has become the new left wing talking point now that they can't deny islamic terrorism anymore? Could you imagine if someone made that point about dylan roof?
>>
>>57296532
but if you alienate an entire group of people, daesh will scoop them up
>>
>>57296700
If you pretend nothing is wrong with Islam they will outbreed and implement sharia law in your country.
>>
>>57296532
OMG

NOT ALL TERRORISTS ARE LIKE THAT

U CAN'T JUDGE A GROUP OF PEOPLE BY THE ACTIONS OF A FEW

MOST ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS WOULD NEVER HARM A FLY!
>>
>>57296532
dat booty tho
>>
I wish sergeants major really looked like that.
>>
>>57296700
>PLS APPEASE THEM

this is exactly the thinking that got you yuros assraped by the nazis. Do you faggots even learn history?
>>
>>57296700
And if they're not in your country, who gives a shit?
>>
>>57296906
All the muslims I know hate the thought of sharia
>>
>tfw shitskin
>tfw Atheist born in Christian family
>tfw get grouped with Muslims
>>
>>57297173
and most right wingers and white nationalists hated what Dylann Roof did, how come they didn't get off the hook?
>>
File: 1448331311964.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1448331311964.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>57296532
They want to die too. We should get them alive then and take them to the hospital to prolongue their lives as long as possible.

>Mfw
>>
>>57297101
because theyre trying to escape daesh?
theyre coming to Europe thinking it will safer here
>>
>>57297230
come to america, we'll just assume you're a spic or italian
>>
>>57296700
>daesh
The only reason the MSM is pushing for this name is so they don't say ISLAMIC State or ISIS.
>>
>>57297173
They hate the laws in their holy text? They must not be very good muslims.
>>
>>57297344
fuck knows who they are
>>
>>57296532

It's just a firing point the echo chamber has decided appeals to MY wishes to destroy radical Islam.

>pandering
>>
>>57297498
can you reorganize your thoughts in proper english please? I know you just recently immigrated to the UK but this is an english board.
>>
>>57296532
I hated them before the attacks,too, so what's the point ?
>>
>>57297456
Just like quite a few Christians dont hold slaves because its fucking abhorrent, even though the bible says its ok to do so
>>
>>57296532
yeah they are retarded

>france takes in the most muslims aka bends over
>has the most problems
woops

shocking
>>
>>57296700
>but if you alienate an entire group of people, daesh will scoop them up

You cannot "alienate" a person into joining a terrorist army and gunning down hundreds of innocent people

That's cowardly, apologist bullshit. Daesh is not our fault.
>>
>>57297415
They're leaving Denmark to escape death? Leaving Germany to escape death? Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Italy, Greece and Turkey?

Yeah, ok. Sure. Then why don't we prioritize the poor, poor oppressed Danes?

And what fucking ISIS? Most aren't from anywhere inside their sphere of influence.
>>
>>57297711
"says it's okay" and "mandates with punishment of death" are two very different things.
>>
>>57297711
spotted the muslim
>>
>>57297453
When terrorists want everyone to do what they want, I tend to do the opposite. They want to be known as an islamic state and they hate daesh so im gonna carry on and call them daesh
>>
>>57297420

Will Trump not make America the new Nazi Empire. Where all none-Whites are rounded up and put in camps?

That is what /pol tells me.
>>
>>57297453
>The only reason the MSM is pushing for this name is so they don't say ISLAMIC State or ISIS.
And isn't that a good reason? Calling something an Islamic State already suggests that it's okay for them to kill and rape everything they want because they're a "state."

Islam is clearly the worst extant religion, but ISIS is a different (but related) issue.
>>
You should post more hot muslim girls, so we can accept their peace offer.

If you know what I mean.
>>
>>57297934
Wrong, im an atheist though I was raised as a christian orthodox.
Talk to a few muslims every now and then instead of getting spoonfed from /pol/
>>
>>57296532
>hating Nazi's is exactly what Hitler wants, we must bend over and take Aryan dick

>>57296700
They are born alienated, and are perfectly capable of self alienation later.
>>
>>57296532
It's especially hilarious when you think about it for a second.

The argument is that the terrorists want us to turn away refugees, because they'll then convert to ISIS radicals. Think about this for a second. They're saying that all those """moderate""" muslim refugees will convert to violent jihadists at the drop of a hat. And then they also say that we should welcome them all. Even though they literally just concluded that they basically have hairpin triggers and will go full islomic gommunism very easily. Why the FUCK would any sane person want to take in people who would even CONSIDER becoming jihadists/radicals?
>>
File: 1437047976526.gif (3 MB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1437047976526.gif
3 MB, 440x330
>>57298238
that's all I got, but here's a jap
>>
>>57297861
preeeeetty sure there are a few actions in the bible that are punishable by death
>>
>>57297938
>I tend to do the opposite
Which is why they are so successful.
ISIS kill people and Europeans immediately try and take the moral high ground, as if the terrorists are going to be so impressed by the moral courage they give up.

>>57298121
No one thinks that, what the hell are you talking about?
The point is they are Islamic, they want a caliphate, they want Sharia.
>>
>>57296532

>Blah blah, yeah shure...

Moving to important matters. I reverse searched the busty jihadist in op's pic but couldnt find the set. Any sauce?
>>
File: 1444686301162.jpg (28 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1444686301162.jpg
28 KB, 320x263
>>57298297
>atheist
>>
>>57298516
It's amazing.
"The terrorists want us to stop letting refugees and/or Muslims pour into Europe."
"So we better let all the Muslims in or else!"
>>
>>57298582
where can i watch this?
>>
>>57296532
WE MUST SEND AMERICAN SOLDIERS TO AVENGE FRANCE, USA ARE THE WORLD POLICE AFTER ALL

DEUS VULT XDDDD
>>
>>57298660
Theres another caliph based in London. Hes pretty fucking awesome actually, just a shame that no one really acknowledges him or this particular caliphate that has successfully been integrated in Europe for a while. Much longer than daesh.
>>
>>57297711
If every other week there was an attack caused by white christians who want to reinstate slavery in modern countries because the bible said so, you'd have a point here.
>>
>>57298660
>The point is they are Islamic, they want a caliphate, they want Sharia.
I am in favor of the destruction of Daesh

This is best accomplished if we use language like Daesh because I don't think you realize how stupid most people are that we can't rely on them to make a distinction between "Islamic State" and "Islam" which is why the left's #NotAllMuslims shit even exists
>>
>>57296700
If that is true it is still a lose lose situation. Either you deal with the terrorist group, or you let in a bunch of Muslims and they out breed you and implement their laws in your country, the same goal as isis
>>
File: terminator.gif (1 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
terminator.gif
1 MB, 500x211
>>57296532
it wasn`t terrorism it was a mass shooting.
if Obama said it it is like that
>>
>>57298516
seriously, Muslims are obviously a fifth column in the west. So now we can't react to terrorism in fear that our new "citizens" will side with the terrorists?

And yet the exact same people who exonerate all Islam after continues coordinated attacks against the west turn around and demand fetus loving Ted Cruz apologize for causing some nutcase to shoot up a pp clinic.
>>
>>57298582
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>57299049
They did. Its just that history tends to repeat itself and now daesh are trying to act like the worlds biggest douche canoe
>>
>>57298297
>orthodox
>not anglican
gypsy confirmed
>>
>>57296532
how about killing the leftists?
>>
>>57299320
Says the inbred descendant of criminals
>>
It's funny how that works, because Salafi jihadists have released plenty of material stating the reasons why they practice terrorism, and invariably the reason is something like "because Islam shall prevail in the world", or "unbelievers must be destroyed".

Into this, left-wing intellectuals read that "what they really mean is that they are sad about Western oppression and social exclusion, so we have to give more money and power to us, left-wing intellectuals, so we can solve this problem, instead of marginalizing them further".

Of course, there are terrorists who state that the reason they practice terrorism is because of social exclusion: School shooters and other right-wing terrorism. Elliot Rodger wrote in his manifesto how bullying and loneliness caused by social exclusion led him to shoot people. Even Breivik remarked about his childhood and teenage years, how he would be beaten by Muslim gangs and that made him angry.

But of course, solving these problems is not in the interests of the left, so when the terrorists actually remark that what they do, they do because of social exclusion, they actually marginalize people like them even more, and delegitimate any political movement which can be associated with them, which would cause further acts in the future.

Funny how that works.
>>
>>57298582
semon demon?
>>
>>57296700
Stupidest post of the day. If people commit terrorist acts in the name of their faith, there's something either intrinsically wrong with them or their faith.

It's NOT because they got called out. Would you rather just ignore the problem? Stupid fucking apologists
>>
>>57301155
google search it you lazy nigger
>>
>>57299299
>history tends to repeat itself

I want this meme to die. If you've taken a single serious history course in higher education you'd know this is one of the stupidest widely-held beliefs, right after historical determinism.

Just because events resemble each other doesn't mean they're the same. Islamic extremism and black persecution after the American Civil War (which I'm assuming is what you're referring to) aren't all that comparable.

Your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>57297711
This is a classic Muslim argument, "b-but the Bible says this!".
>>
>>57297711
Jesus kept no slaves.
Mohammad did.
>>
>>57297173
All the muslims you know practice taqiya
>>
>>57298238
>more
That's a spic camwhore playing dressup m8.
>>
>>57296532
America, just ask them what if we had used the same logic with Britain before getting independence, or with the south and slave ownership, or most effectively, with the nazis.

Ask them why we didn't just roll over and let Germans do what they want because it was just the nazis plan to make us hate them.
>>
>>57306447
>Jesus kept no slaves.
>Mohammad did.

This t b h

For all the "context" and horseshit you can pull as bullshit excuses for the bible and the Quran, the two golden rules of both are

1. Worship and obey God and no other Gods
2. If in doubt, do as the prophet did

Jesus was a MUCH nicer guy that Muhammad. The vast majority of westerners don't know this. The prevailing belief is that Muhammad was "brown(er) Jesus of not-Christianity" and not a bandit-turned-warlord who stole, lied, cheated, raped, enslaved, killed, and assassinated, but it was all cool because God told him to do it to spread the faith faster.

This is why it rustles my jimmies so much when people compare the two every time someone gets killed for drawing Muhammad. You can't compare the guy who supposedly taught to turn the other cheek and went willingly to his crucifixion for his beliefs with a guy who got so utterly butt-blasted when someone wrote derogatory poems about him he literally had them assassinated.
>>
>>57308320
I love you sometimes Poms.
This is one of those times.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.