[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss 2008 Obama. Whatever happened to this dude?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: barack-obama-2008.jpg (43 KB, 514x768) Image search: [Google]
barack-obama-2008.jpg
43 KB, 514x768
I miss 2008 Obama. Whatever happened to this dude?
>>
He became an even shittier president
>>
>>57294849
Literally nothing has changed OP.
>>
>>57294849
He promised change. That's what happened
>>
>>57294849
Presidency changes people.
>>
>>57294849
he quit smoking
>>
he was killed and replaced. they did face transplant surgery on a guy with a similar skull shape and size (mri and ct map done while obama was knocked out)

the new guy has a scar on the back right of his head thats visible.its where they botched the hair plugs to cover up the scar. the full scar goes around the back of his head and under his chin. make up covers most of it that should be visible
>>
>>57294849

Being re-elected, he didn't bother keeping the facade up as well as he had before.
>>
File: 094325.jpg (62 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
094325.jpg
62 KB, 553x369
>>57294849
He grew up and faced the hard realities of the presidency.
>>
>>57296503

Even his skin isn't as dark as it used to be. His complexion is now a greyish brown
>>
>>57296503
>dat picture
>how do you want you legacy?
>JUST
>>
>>57296503
>his hope and optimism: gone
>>
>>57294849

He went full neocrat.
>>
>>57294849
So do Liberals

Seriously, other than Obamacare, what has been accomplished under him?
>>
>>57297546

Lots of race baiting, thats about it.
>>
>>57297546
Gay marriage
>>
>>57297546

HE ENDED 2 WARS

oh and started about 3 others and drone striked the living fuck out of some goat farmers children. But hey at least he has a nobel peace prize to put on his mantelpiece
>>
>>57294849
only thing he did was legalise gay marriage. play golf and meet bunch of politicians, gave worthless speeches and invited muslims to the white house.
>>
>>57296503
i've never seen a more defeated president

i guess no matter what your party affiliation, the events that occur, etc, being the president probably sucks
>>
>>57297717
That's true, he kept his promise not to legalize it. The Supreme Court did it instead.
>>
File: kek coffee.png (23 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kek coffee.png
23 KB, 200x200
>>57297546
>obamacare
>accomplishment

It will probably be remembered as his most critical failure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.