[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My guns aren't going anywhere, faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Shooter.png (204 KB, 351x346) Image search: [Google]
Shooter.png
204 KB, 351x346
On a scale of 1 to 10 how irate are you that my gun rights aren't going anywhere? How does it feel to know that no matter how much you shitpost and whine about guns that they will never be banned?

All of these mass shootings and I can guarantee nothing will happen. Hell, if anything regulations will be less strict.

I bet that has to sting. I'd imagine the frustration you feel from this is the same that you feel when your gf c_ucks you.
>>
>>57294780

in fact that I am mad that I can't have certain guns that is legal in your country.

so, gonna cry in bed with my $200 SKS
>>
>>57294780
I can't wait for your daughter or son to be killed in a mass shooting. Maybe then you'd wake up to your senses.
>>
>>57294780
I aint even mad. Life's a garden, dig it? Keep on keeping on. Ect. ect..
>>
File: 1445107854366.jpg (65 KB, 468x650) Image search: [Google]
1445107854366.jpg
65 KB, 468x650
>>57295102
wake up to your sceneses
>>
>>57295102
>wishes death on the children of strangers
>thinks he has moral superiority

It's like ISIS shitposts with strayan proxies
>>
>>57295102
Highly unlikely.

Mass shootings are exceedingly rare. The media makes a big deal about them which is why you all think they happen ever day here. And the statistics on them include all the times that Tyrone shoots 3 of his homies.

Even so I wouldn't be such an asshole to stand on the grave of a dead family member for political leverage.
>>
>gun rights

I believe that you mean "gun privileges".

Let's see you drive to different states with those guns in your car. See what happens when you get pulled over in New York or California haha.
>>
>>57295701
you can have guns in cali and NY
>>
>>57295371
I think they didgeridoo
>>
>>57295701
>privileges
Actually the Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. You'll notice that says "rights", not privileges.

And,
>>57295701
>See what happens when you get pulled over in New York or California
Why would I want to go to liberal shit holes like those anyway? The only get away with the regulations they do because the people there don't give a shit about it and just allow it to happen.

I could load up the trunk of my car with my guns and have no problem driving all over the South.
>>
File: lib kek.jpg (114 KB, 520x340) Image search: [Google]
lib kek.jpg
114 KB, 520x340
>>57295102
never change libtard, never change
>>
>>57295701
Nothing will happen, because I'd be respectful to the police officer, he'd give me a warning or a ticket, and then I'd drive away.
:^)
>>
feels breddy gud.
I'm going to buy a new SX3 20ga tonight, just cause I can.
>>
>>57294780

I like guns and understand that people shoot them, not the guns themselves.
>>
>>57294780
the only ones irate are paid shills
>>
>>57295371
REKT
>>
>>57296144
>>57296144

You don't seem to understand what a "right" is.

By your own admission having your guns in your car in parts of the USA can result in arrest.
>>
>>57295371
Should have reworded it. But yer I'm sure your retarded batshit crazy views on guns would change if you knew a close family member who was killed due to gun violence. I'd like to see the NRA leader defend his views after a member of his own family becomes a victim of what he preaches.. I'd like him to be a man of his principles and defend the guns after that.
>>
>>57295943
hory sheeeit! a non-faggot not spewing the Cali No Gunz meme.
well done bro.
>>
File: 4bb.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>57294948
>200 dollars SKS

SHUT UP CANADA
>>
File: 1413793901696.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1413793901696.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>57294780
Very jelly.
>tfw if someone breaks into my home I have to hide in the closet
>tfw if I try to defend myself I might end up in prison for harming the attacker or defending myself wrongly
>>
>>57296615
20 ga?
>>
>>57296915
the NRA are a bunch of fucking whack jobs, but this place is saturated with guns. You can't get rid of them, so you may as well have some. They make you feel warm and fuzzy when the cold night is full of chimping looters.
Try not to be such a homo, k?
>>
>>57296770
You don't seem to understand the idea of rights being infringed upon.

States that would arrest you for that are infringing upon your rights. Plain and simple.

Corrupt courts with an agenda that uphold that don't negate the issue at hand.

Nice try though.
>>
-1/10

Keep you guns, Laquan. I'll watch and laugh as the American population thins themselves out.
>>
>>57297249
yeah buddy! I've had plenty of 12ga, something about the 20 seems awesome. Shot a buddy's 20ga and really liked it. Nice and light for carrying around the woods all day too. Ammo seems to cost about the same, and they have plenty of nignog stopping power with 00B.
>>
>>57297668
>muh god given rights

Ah, yes, the 'unalienable rights.' Each year someone quotes that magnificent poetry. Life? What 'right' to life has a man who is drowning in the Pacific? The ocean will not hearken to his cries. What 'right' to life has a man who must die if he is to save his children? If he chooses to save his own life, does he do so as a matter of 'right'? If two men are starving and cannibalism is the only alternative to death, which man's right is 'unalienable'? And is it 'right'?
As to liberty, the heroes who signed that great document pledged themselves to buy liberty with their lives. Liberty is always unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it is always vanquished. Of all the so-called 'natural human rights' that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.

I fully support gun ownership and wish we had more freedom with regards to guns, but this dumb rights worship must be stopped. All rights are artificial.
>>
>>57296915
>But yer I'm sure your retarded batshit crazy views on guns would change if you knew a close family member who was killed due to gun violence

I've used my guns to protect myself and others. I'm not the type to blame inanimate objects for the actions of others. That's retardation.
>>
>>57294780

but shillary will put restrictions on what ammo you can purchase and introduce more regulations and i'll be laughing my dick off
>>
>>57297928
>All rights are artificial.
And that's why you are a Britkek and not an American.

Enjoy your Mudslimes, btw.
>>
>>57298157
Too bad I've already got thousands of rounds of ammo for each caliber gun I own AND the ability to reload my own ammo.

Hillary can get fucked.
>>
>>57298266
>attacking the flag and not the argument
pathetic, thanks for proving me right though.

btw enjoy your %63 white population, even if you count hispanics as "white" we still have a higher white percentage.

filtered.
>>
>>57297444
Nothing "whack" about the NRA. They're funded almost entirely by members who are nothing more than US citizens looking to band together to protect their rights.

About as "whack" as any other union of like-minded individuals.
>>
>>57294780
>tfw Oregon
>state passed UBCs this year
>umpqua happens
>going to have to spread my asshole further for Democrats 2017, even if nothing happens in 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>57294948
Thats in canadabucks too

Fucking REEEEE
>>
>>57297928

Artificial in the sense that they they are granted, like all privilege, power, authority, and freedom, at the end of a gun barrel. Which is why they're physically solid for us, and not for you.
>>
>>57298483
>filtered
Aw, what's the matter? Did I trigger you?

Have fun being a nogunz who will get sued for everything he's worth if he attacks an intruder in his home.

Your country is a fucking joke. I'll take a 63% white country any day over a shit hole nation like yours that allows Muslim "refugees" to pour in.
>inb4 illegal mexicans
Yeah, but they aren't coming here to blow shit up and chop off heads.
>>
>>57297096
>harming the attacker
Wouldn't that become even more enforced if guns become more common to crack down on "Oh no officer I didn't kill that man, I it was just self defense."
>>
>>57295102
Then you might as well wait until you are in a plane crash, that is the kind of percentages we are dealing with here.

Also the place where the shooting occurred already has strict gun laws.

LOT OF FUCKING GOOD THEY DID.
>>
File: mad_goose.jpg (211 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
mad_goose.jpg
211 KB, 600x542
>>57294780
OBAMA IS LYING TO YOU PEOPLE!

YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT GET OFF A PLANE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND BUY A GUN OFF THE SHELF!

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR SSN # AND MUST BE LIVING IN THE STATE IN WHICH YOU ARE PURCHASING!

WAKE UP ASSHOLES YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!
>>
>>57298586
well I probably was a little hyperbolic there, but the NRA smells a little bit fishy these days. They seem to be an industry front, and they toe the wingnut party line a little too close for my liking. Anyways they have done a fair amount of 2nd amendment protection work, so they aren't all bad. I'm just suspicious of any group that's in bed with half of Washington DC.
>>
>>57294780
God bless,America.
Never give up on your rights
>>
>>57299967
This, my buddy couldn't buy a gun in TX because he still had an out of state ID nevermind a foreigner from another country. It's a hell of a lot easier to get a rifle or handgun here than say, California too. If foreign then they probably got it from some crackhead who stole it which, dare I say, is illegal and not a "gun show loophole" like the left likes to claim.
>>
>>57297444
NRA member here, we support gun rights, sure, but we also support the safe and responsible use of said firearms.

To say that we're all fringe right-wing lunatics with automatic weapons is worse than inaccurate... it's disingenuous.

In fact, find a chapter nearby and pay us a visit. Ask when the next range trip is sign up. Learn about gun safety, get a range briefing, fire off some rounds, and then go out to lunch with us.

I guarantee it'll be a fun time unless you're like that one guy that cried after firing a gun in that one gif... or you're just scared.
>>
File: broke muh knee.png (772 KB, 612x609) Image search: [Google]
broke muh knee.png
772 KB, 612x609
>>57294780
tfw
>>
>>57294780
I kinda feel safe, but I hope you're good with your gun.
>>
>>57300795
But there's no reason why new machine guns should be banned. They aren't even a problem in crime.
>>
>>57300085
I agree, but I support the NRA because they're useful in protecting my rights. They also offer cheap ass insurance and theft protection.
>>
File: fuckingmerika.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmerika.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>57294780
Feels good man
>>
>>57297096
>Tfw the USA has preserved Anglo-Saxon rights and values
>Meanwhile, England bans offensive tweets & you must be 18+ to buy kitchen utensils
>>
>>57300795
I shouldn't have disparaged the NRA, your point is taken. I'm leery of the powers that be in Washington.

I'm in Cali, and we're all armed to the teeth up here. Plenty of lifetime NRA members in my family and friends. I guess I'm not much of a joiner, and I'm still pissed off as fuck about my patriotism being questioned when I asked who was going to pay for the Iraq invasion. I have lingering resentment for the GOP (don't worry, I hate the Dems even more) and I view the NRA as being inextricably intertwined with them- hence my reservations.
>>
>>57301643
that door had it coming tb
>>
>>57294780

I am at -10 irritation level and commend you for taking your responsibilities as an American seriously.

They'll never disarm us.

Ever.
>>
>>57301643
>Liberals would honestly believe that's an AR-15 he's shooting because of the firing rate and the damage to the door

Hhhehehe
>>
>>57301245
I'll look into that, cheap insurance sounds good. How much are your annnual dues though?
>>
>>57302766
I think I paid like $25 last year. Lifetime memberships are a few hundred and can be paid in installments I think. I might get one next
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.