[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylie Jenner, wow, being in a wheelchair is so fun and fashionable!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-34967254

>Kylie Jenner sits in a wheelchair for a fashion shoot

Is this family just trolls?
>>
File: Problem?.jpg (78 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
Problem?.jpg
78 KB, 500x305
>>57292994
>Is this family just trolls?
>>
>>57292994

who care about her she's not the hot one
>>
>>57293218
>Kylie tricks you into believing she's actually handicapped
>you fall hopelessly in love and get married eventually
>15 years later
>get in a fight
>she says "I'm leaving you"
>Tell fine just WALK out of here, trying to finally bring your house of love crashing down by making fun of her crippleness for the first time.
>She gets up and walks out
>>
File: 120.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
120.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>57292994

Why is no one talking about how terrifying she looks? She looks like some distorted mannequin that rolls around looking for human organs to steal and put inside herself.
>>
It's sad that a 6.5/10 can abuse the media so badly that they're forced to call her a 10/10. If she wasn't thin she'd be below average looking.
>>
>>57292994
why are you paying attention to the Kardashians? end yourself
>>
I hate these slags as much as the next person but people are too fucking sensitive. Also why aren't they blaming the photographer who came up with it?
>>
>>57292994
Looks more like brass than gold.
>>
>>57294411
that whole image is straight from one of the middle levels of a silent hill game
>>
It's just a chair with wheels

It's not your symbol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.