[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on LGBT /pol/. Why can't we be a right-wingers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1435868879495s.jpg (4 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
1435868879495s.jpg
4 KB, 113x125
Redpill me on LGBT /pol/.
Why can't we be a right-wingers and also pro-LGBT?
They are not hurting our society and they are pretty cool people.
Is there a something that i'm missing here?
>>
>>57292017
In the real world, no one cares what you like or what you do, but it becomes a problem when they push their beliefs on you and pretend that all CIS people are scum and sexist.
>>
>>57292017
What you like to do with your genitals is your own personal issues, is not the business of the public. Think about it.
>>
>>57292017
Its mental illness, you disgustig kike.
>>
>>57292660
Yes but all the LGBT people that i knew didn't even mentioned it near me.
i do hate feminazi landwhales because of all the "privilege" bullshit they bring up but most of the LGBT people are just nice people with different interests in their sexual life. why should we hate them for that?
>>
>>57292920
i don't hate people with mental illness just because they have mental illness. they can't controll it obviously, so if they are not hurting me why would i hate them?
>>
I don't get this either, but then again I'm pretty liberal I just hate criminal minorities like gypos and crazy Muslims, and the refugee invasion, and free-speech oppressing progressive scum. But why ppl hate LGBT people is beyond my understanding, if not because of bigotry or religion.
>>
>>57292017
Actually if someone likes to put his penis in a male ass is not a problem, as long it stays a PRIVATE MATTER. It becomes dangerous when it's pushed as a social way of life as it promotes homosexual behaviours as they are taught now, I.e. ranting, bitching, not doing anything productive to the whole society. Also, societies, and ours more than others, need offsprings and promoting homosexuality surely hinders the general population fertility.
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (53 KB, 314x290) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
53 KB, 314x290
>>57292017
Homos are sexually attracted to their sex
>normal

Pedos are sexually attracted to children
>not normal

If you support Homos, you also support pedos. Or, like every normal person, you dont support any of these mental illnesses.
You're welcome.
>>
>>57295037
>consenting people being together

>older person preying on kids that don't know any better and are easily fooled and taken advantage of because most are taught to always listen to adults

>these are somehow the same to you
???????????????????????????????
>>
>>57292017
Anything out of the ordinary is a door for sexual degeneracy to poison the character of a nation. Homosexuality should only be begrudgingly tolerated, not celebrated or accepted as normal.
>>
>>57293291
then fuck trannies i dont care you dumb heeb, il never associate with any mentally ill especially not such an obvious one a as a disfigured homosexual
>>
>>57292017

Two party system.

Multi party is euro tier garbage.
>>
>>57294966
>>57295037
you both make no sense desu senpai.
sexuality can not be "thought" or promoted. if your sexuality is that you are attracted to the other sex so you will find about it sooner or later.
and actually if people will become more aware that this is acceptable they will not force themselves to find someone from the opposite sex to marry and live a poor life because they just wanted to fit in.
and forcing kids to have sex with you without them knowing the consequences of that is just fucking cruel and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (89 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
89 KB, 544x544
>>57295410
>>57296161
I meant it, if its normal or not. I dont give a fuck if you fuck each other in the ass, as long you keep it fucking private. Also biologically none of these is normal. Sense of life is spreading your genes, thus fucking vaginas not mens assholes.

I wouldnt hate the fags if they wouldnt hold these parades and what not. If I would make a parade for pussylovers, I would be called a bigot. But if they run around and tell everyone that they love dicks, they are so progessive.
>>
>>57292017
>not hurting our society

I'll admit it, I thought Jews were a meme, but you're a real degenerate
>>
>>57296161
If I had control on your education and mass media since you were a child, I could make you sexually attracted to watermelons too.

Your brain, as everyone else's, can be manipulated for everything. Get over it.
>>
>>57296518
I don't see an issue. They aren't holding these parades inside your house, you can choose to ignore it. If other people bother you that much, why even go outside?
You need to rethink your life. They aren't hurting you when they are with eachother, so why even care?
You compared them to pedophiles, many whom actually rape children and abduct them. How are these comparable to you?
>>
I didnt realise kikes could be liberals. You learn something new every day.
Also there is nothing wrong with LGBTs, however if they really want to be accepted as a normal part of society - which they should be - they shouldn't make such a big deal about themselves.
>>
>>57292017
Things like pride parades and LGBT movements ive a problem with.

People that are just gay and got no need to tell the rest of the world i got no problem with.
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>57298115
Well said.
>>
>>57292017
Gays sould disband their lobbys the very moment they're not universally looked down upon anymore, since after that it just becomes an advertisement agency for faggotry that affects young generations.
Trangenders are menaly ill idiots that phisicaly cannot hide the fact that they're exactly that and require mental "he" to "she" exercises from others making the thing inherintly insideous. A faggot can atleast not talk about faggotry and nobody, especially children, would know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.