[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just gave $10 to wikipedia. I know you people have conspiracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1290599035621.jpg (547 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1290599035621.jpg
547 KB, 500x454
I just gave $10 to wikipedia.

I know you people have conspiracies for everything, so please explain how I'm now a good goy and a race traitor.
>>
Wikipedia is controlled by a small group of ideological editors who are successfully putting their own narrative to every article of note.
>>
He said it better than I could:

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/wikipedi.html
>>
>>57291849
Who cares we all use wikipedia when we need to quickly look something up.
>>
>>57291849
I bought WinRar
>>
Wiki has more than enough funds to pay their server bills for a century. The Wikimedia foundation, like many charities, is spending too much on irrelevant bullshit and salaries, and not enough on its core mission - which is, despite their alarmism, in no danger.

Also the fact that NPOV is a joke, the dispute resolution mechanism entrenches falsehoods as often as it fixes them, and it has no effective way of deleting misinformation.
>>
>>57292360
I thought it was a but weird how google suddenly started ranking wiki pages first on every search, I sensed collusion but who knows, I often query it through a google search like many I suppose.

I think the intention is good but when power is detected malevolent entities seek it. With the concentration of power today many articles on wiki are highly suspect and usually on the most controversial subjects so in a nutshell, its great for anything not remotely controversial.
>>
File: 1443554551747.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443554551747.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>57293717
>>
Don't give them any fucking money. They're raking in the dough from private corporate investors and they have a fucking board game.

You're basically funding champagne parties and raucous orgies.
>>
>>57291849
You're just retarded.
>>
>>57292360
i've also given 10€ to wikipidea because i often use it for physics and i realy don't give a fuck of their ideological orientation.
>>
>>57291849
Look at some random editor's pages and you'll see the sort of retards you're funding, you might as well donate to reddit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.