[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH https://twitter.com/markos/status/6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-06-35.png (348 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-14-06-35.png
348 KB, 1080x1920
/POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

https://twitter.com/markos/status/672143414750658560
>>
libturds literally salivating at the political opportunity
>>
>>57290146
some random faggots tweet is not news or politics
>>
>>57290146
>peeps

Educated niggers kek.
>>
>>57290347
then if it's revealed not to be white males...

welp.
>>
>>57290354

It's the founder of Daily Kos.
>>
Can someone screencap everyone presuming the race and creed of the shooters, for posting after it's confirmed they're Muslims?
>>
>>57290146
b-but callifornia hass all those gun laws h-how cum they got their hands on 600 magazine ghost clip machine guns hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow?))
>>
#notallmuslims
#refugeeswelcome
>>
>>57290146
he should pay his denbts first
>>
I need to start posting nigger crime statistics to these keks pages.
>>
>>57290146
>your people
>>
>>57290146
>tfw it's Arabs
I can't wait to see this little faggot crawling around with all of his teeth smashed out, mumbling something about "n-not all muslims" and islamophobia, as Trump steps up to the Podium and annihilates his entire political ideology.

When the great crowd of liberals, jeering and scrabbling atop the piles of dead children, are laid low and silenced with one move of his mighty hand, and sent whimpering and wailing back to their fetid puss-filled warrens, tails between their legs, flesh peeling and blistering under the direct light of truth and fact.

As he and his self-congratulating masturbatory liberal college-kid friends squeal and cry impotently through swollen, split lips, utterly helpless to prevent the ascent of the God-King of the United States of America.

This is the turning point. The Wall WILL be built. Trump WILL be elected. Your lies HAVE BEEN DEFEATED. You have been HUMILIATED by these events, and you have NOBODY to thank but yourself.

YOU WILL BUILD THE FUCKING WALL AND YOU WILL BE THANKFUL THAT WE HAVE HONORED YOUR WORTHLESS INCOMPETENT HANDS WITH SUCH A NOBLE UNDERTAKING.
>>
File: 1338148122890.jpg (8 KB, 280x290) Image search: [Google]
1338148122890.jpg
8 KB, 280x290
>>57290146
>GOP
>San Bernadino
>California
>>
>>57291476
Shut up faggot Jesus.
>>
>liberals think republicans are terrorists
>want to send refugees to republican states
Liberals BTFO
>>
>>57291555
lol this so much.
>>
>>57291476
This, I can't fucking wait, they were working in a group so it has to be muslims.
>>
>>57290146

>implying blacks (who vote Democratic) don't do most of the shooting

whooops

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE, /pol/
>>
>>57290839
Is it known what kind of guns they used? I wonder if the shooter took the 30 seconds it takes to disable his bullet button. I wonder how many lives bullet buttons have saved.

I hate bullet buttons ffs.
>>
>>57290763
Literally who? Fuck that filthy crooked kike, matter of fact fuck all of them.
>>
File: arab shooter praise allah.png (716 KB, 609x705) Image search: [Google]
arab shooter praise allah.png
716 KB, 609x705
>your peeps

try again
>>
>>57291925

There have been white mass murderers who worked in groups. Timothy McVeigh had an accomplice. Also the 2 Columbine shooters.
>>
>>57292135
Is a pair a group? No, it's a fucking pair.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.