[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize now white boys...bitches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-16-10-36.png (127 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-16-10-36.png
127 KB, 720x1280
Apologize now white boys...bitches
>>
>>57290111

i'd literally have no problem doing so...
>>
>>57290111
I don't want to
>>
Okay.
>>
>>57290111
>accept the responsibility
>>
>shooters aren't even white

what?
>>
>>57290111
I just got home, I cant find anything describing the suspects.
>>
>>57290111
Why? I've never supported them.

I'm not those fucking mudslimes who cheered at Paris' mass shooting
>>
>>57290111
Why should I apologize? White people aren't a single monolithic entity. We're individuals, and it's not my responsibility to apologize for something that I didn't do.
>>
Some Muslims are white you know, like the Tsarnaev brothers.
>>
>>57290111
Go ahead and add up how many people have been killed in mass shootings perpetrated by whites over the last decade. It wouldn't even equal a fraction of how many people are killed by niggers on a daily basis.
>>
>This faggot lives in my borough

Isn't the shooter a fuckin' sand nigger? Hashtag my balls
>>
>>57290669
We're consumers, not people, goy.
>>
Im not a faggot so no
>>
how the fuck is the race even confirmed?

bunch of retards postulating at this point - it's going to bite them in the ass.
>>
Sure, I'll apologize. You know, once black people apologize for all of the black on black shootings that happen "on the reg".
>>
>>57290493
the suspects got away. They fled in their suv
>>
God they're openly racist about whites aren't they? What happened to "they're not all like that?"

Fucking hell
>>
File: arab shooter praise allah.png (716 KB, 609x705) Image search: [Google]
arab shooter praise allah.png
716 KB, 609x705
>white
>>
>>57290111
I'm sorry for what he did. Please forgive us.
>>
>>57290995
all trash needs to be put down. not just black trash. get rid of the ghetto punks and you still have inbred redneck fucks trying to find a reason to kill something cuz no one likes them
>>
>shooter isn;t white

btfo
>>
>>57290934
It's pretty sick that whenever something like this happens, race seems to be the most sought after issue...
>>
Don't white people make it pretty clear that we condemn shooting innocent people? Hence why the shooters are criminals and will serve life in prison when caught?
>>
File: 1427847152868.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1427847152868.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>be socal
>heard about this on the radio
>suspects wearing tactical gear
>'tactical gear' kek
>mfw you know they're gonna be white

As long as it's not a minority, you they always want to blame the brown guy
>>
>>57290493
>>57290934
From leddit:
>CORRECTION: A witness at Roberts Elementary reported a camouflaged middle-eastern man with a beard wearing a headset at the Waterman Discount Mall - possibly armed.
>>
>>57290111

>no description of the suspects.

They weren't white you faggot.
>>
>>57293022
>Don't white people make it pretty clear that we condemn shooting innocent people?
Yep, we do.

And yet when a black man shoots another black man dead, the blame is shifted onto the white cops for not acting. When a bunch of sandniggers shoot up a French nightclub, people point to the fact that white countries were bombing Syria.

White people always get the blame ultimately.
>>
Only if you apologise for the thousand of times black dindus have pulled out a gun on street and blindly started shooting.
>>
>>57290111
May bad dawg. Shieeeeet.
>>
>>57293279

>tacticool gear
>implying ISIS fags aren't into that cawadoody shit at least as much as the average white neckbeard

Look at their propaganda videos, it's put together like a killstreak montage from some first person shooter.
>>
File: fucking mad.jpg (264 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
fucking mad.jpg
264 KB, 1500x1500
>Muslim extremists commit terrorist attack
>Not all muslims are terrorists
>White male commits a mass shooting
>Stone and behead white males #DoubleStandards
>Double standards

You can't stereotype one demographic based on actions of few but goddamn that hypocrisy makes me mad
>>
>>57293817
I could be either one really, when I first heard about it I automatically thought it's white guys on a rampage

I still think it is too, the same thing happened years back when some white dudes robbed a bank here. They were geared up with body armor and AK's, it was crazy
>>
>>57295283
Dude the dc sniper and cho were outfitted for tactical assults and wernt called terrorists
>>
>>57290111
They're not even confirmed white. And even if they were, why would white people apologize for that when niggers murder and rape people on everyday basis and defend the criminals?
>>
>>57290718
They were not white.
>>
>>57290111

lol. shooters are muslims XD
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.