[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh gee, another shooting? Gee what a surprise. Ausfag here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Aus_Flag[1].jpg (3 MB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
Aus_Flag[1].jpg
3 MB, 4928x3264
Oh gee, another shooting? Gee what a surprise.

Ausfag here. You know how many shootings we had recently? Zero. And you know why? BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE GUNS, YOU DUMBFUCKS
>>
Hillary warned them.
>>
you're also not bordered with a third world shithole whose economy is based off of drugs and whose government is run by mobsters
>>
how many guns does France have?
>>
>>57289188

Didn't you kangaroo niggers have a coffee shop massacre recently?
>>
>>57289453
>massacre
It was one guy alone and the ONLY people that died were hostages who attacked him or tried to escape.
>>
>>57289188
I know brazil has no guns. Go live there, OP, and I'm sure you'll find it to be a safe utopia
>>
>>57289188
>we dont have guns
I have 5, with a Cat H on the way.
Im also 100% certain that criminals have plenty of them, yknow, with shootings actually occuring every other day around the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, and western sydney. I mean shit, a bunch of arabs held up and shot at an armoured car in broad daylight in sydney with AKs.
>>
>>57289616

backpedaling this hard

damn nigga
>>
>>57289616
Oh, so that makes it okay.
>>
>>57289453
I think only like 1 guy died because he tried to be a hero. In any case it was a hostage taking situation, not a free shooting spree.
>>
>>57289616
not to mention we've actually had several massacres since 1996
>>
>>57289616
>sit nice and tight, goyim, and wait it out. I bromise you won'd get shod :-DDDD
Dystopian logic right here
>>
The problem goes beyond guns. America has a political culture that causes mass shootings.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.