[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what race was the shooter? Because that's all that matters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So what race was the shooter? Because that's all that matters. That and the kill count of course.
>>
sadly that is what this has come to
>>
>yfw it's a transgender woman who is black but identifies as white
>sjw's blame whitey
ride never ends
>>
>that comic

but thats totally true, and people disobey speed limits all the time and kill pedestrians with their cars
>>
>>57288480
>could care less
God dammit. Diamond dozen, doggy dog world, etc.
>>
Wait is this a pro or anti NRA comic? Because speed limits are hardly ever obeyed, especially not by crooks.
>>
But this only supports the NRA's point.

People who drive under that limit are affected, but drive sensibly and would never hurt children with their power anyway, even if they were allowed to drive faster. People who don't obey speed limits will still drive fast down the streets and hurt children.

This is the same with guns, people who have guns legally will be further restricted for illegal actions, which are perpetrated mostly by people who have guns illegally. These laws already don't affect people with illegal guns, and will further restrict anyone being able to defend themselves when someone with an illegal gun comes around.

The comic just proves the NRA is right - law abiding citizens who aren't the cause of the problem are attacked yet violent criminals are completely ignored, stamping down on all guns doesn't help fix illegal guns.
>>
>>57288480
It's true though, people speed all the time
>>
File: 1448299539351.jpg (80 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
1448299539351.jpg
80 KB, 600x473
>>
File: SmithM20121223_low.jpg (59 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
SmithM20121223_low.jpg
59 KB, 600x456
>>
File: horsey 2.jpg (198 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
horsey 2.jpg
198 KB, 1000x750
>>57290099
>>57290411

stop posting horsey edits
>>
>>57290099

That's the worst caricature of Thomas Jefferson I have ever seen.
>>
>white shooter
>blame whites
>black shooter
>not all black people are bad you bigot
>ISIS member
>not all Muslims are bad you racist
I'm at the point where I hope any country just bombs the shit out of us.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.