[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the holocaust was fake, why do you guys like Hitler then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: vault_boy.png (58 KB, 390x365) Image search: [Google]
vault_boy.png
58 KB, 390x365
If the holocaust was fake, why do you guys like Hitler then?
>>
>>57286703
Because he turned a economically ruined Germany into an economic, militaristic and scientific super power.
>>
He was a true hero even if he didn't kill the Jews. Remember that nobody says he didn't imprison the Jews for their crimes against the Germanic people.
>>
File: Dr. Mengele I'm NSDAP.jpg (127 KB, 600x1567) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Mengele I'm NSDAP.jpg
127 KB, 600x1567
>>57286703
He was a big guy
>>
>>57286703
First true commies remover.
>>
>>57286703

He fought against Jewish influence and degeneracy even though he didn't kill them.
>>
>>57286703
Nice moustache
>>
File: Lolocaust_100c2d_509651.jpg (30 KB, 360x326) Image search: [Google]
Lolocaust_100c2d_509651.jpg
30 KB, 360x326
>>57286703
The inherent irony in hardcore anti-semites is that they will fervently deny that the holocaust ever happened, while simultaneously advocating that all Jews need to be exterminated. The muds do the exact same thing.
>>
>>57287188

>implying Germany hasnt always been that

You anglos are sad.
>>
He was economic genious. And genious politican. If holocaust and inviding other countries (like mine) would not happened he would be one of the greatest figure in German history. Like Bismarck.
>>
>>57289664
Do you know how fucked Germany was after the treaty of Versailles? The Weimar republic were pussies. Then they had a whole fucking Jewish communist uprising.

It takes a lot for a country to not just come back from that, but to become a global power.
>>
>>57290049

>implying centuries of elite education, forms of government, training and infrastructure were even damaged during WW1, when not a single Anglo boot stepped onto German soil

Idiot. The reparations definitely damaged the "ECONOMY", everything else remained the same. Same universities, same industry, same military...
>>
>>57286703
He just seemed like a fun guy, you know the type. He's the life of the party.
>>
>>57290892
And wheelbarrows of cash. Nothing went wrong.
>>
>>57286703
Because he spoke the truth. I actually disagree with the holocaust because it's the go to defense for kikes and it works.

Hitler should have just moved the jews to Aprefrica. Jews love niggers so it would have worked out well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.