[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like there are shootings every day. How do you stop this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448156448828.gif (1022 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448156448828.gif
1022 KB, 500x375
Seems like there are shootings every day.

How do you stop this from happening?
>>
>>57285730
>be american
>go anywhere
>get shoot
>>
>>57285730

You dont. Just wake up and hope today isn't the day you get shot.

Also shootings happen every day. Just because they don't report it does not mean it doesn't happen. It's these big kill counts that really make it, and it seems shootings are the new news meme these past few years.
>>
>>57286300
I don't lean far left or right towards gun control/4th amendment rights, but it really seems like there has been a mass shooting of some sort every day this week.

I feel like I'm finally tuning into the fact that there are inevitably shootings somewhere everyday, but campuses, clinics and strip malls just seem

>>57286415
I guess it's just an uncomfortable reality I have to acknowledge. Obama shows his face whenever the bodycount seems to hit double digits but for all the odious pontificating people really don't give a shit.
>>
>>57285730
People are murdered in New Zealand everyday. It happens literally everywhere and statistically means nothing. Its not like the USA will ever give up their guns so you might as well stop hassling them, Canuck.
>>
>>57285730
>largest chunk of shootings is done by niggers
>after, the second chunk is done by suicidal people
>after that, the third chunk is done by lawful defense

Mass shootings are rarer than pool accidents.
>>
File: bushmills.jpg (116 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
bushmills.jpg
116 KB, 960x1280
>>57285730
This wouldn't have happened if we stopped taking guns away from R-words and started arming them to the teeth so they can defend themselves from these lone gunmen.
>>
File: 1444476082681.jpg (34 KB, 775x491) Image search: [Google]
1444476082681.jpg
34 KB, 775x491
>>57286734
>>
>>57285730

Best way to avoid shootings is to avoid black areas, vast majority of gunshot fatalities are blacks shooting people, mostly other blacks at that too... Its just part of their culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 421x248
>>57285730
We ain't givin' them up, syrupnigger.
>>
>>57286725
I'm not hassling anyone, Kiwi, I'm wondering how people feel about the seeming frequency of mass shootings lately, as in the last month.
>>
>>57285730
Shoot first.
>>
>>57286949
I'm not asking you to, Hamburger. I'm relatively safe in my igloo.
>>
>>57285730
Shootings normally happen once every six months to two years.
So the every day figure is either a lie or counting ghetto crime.
Under Obama we have had two periods of one shooting a week, from mid-2012 to mid-2013, and right now; both just happened to correspond to Obama administration pushes for the end of the constitution.
So at worst it's still not every day.
>>
>>57286300
nah, only in gun free zones
>>
>>57285730
>seems like

Shootings do happen every day in the US. You just only hear the big ones on national news.
>>
>>57286949
Also why the fuck do people who love guns also love anime? It's such a dissonance of masculinity.

The gun owners I know (camo-wearing bumpkins for the most part) would probably consider most american gun owners terrible nancy boys sitting at their computers polishing a dinky pistol.
>>
>>57286699

It's always been the reality of this sphere. It didn't get easier or harder, it's always been this way. At any moment if someone acts through the simple use of will they can and will kill. Guns are just the relatively new way of doing it. Banning guns won't solve shit, if someone really wants a gun, they could find it. Legal or not. Same with drugs. For ex weed. If they made weed illegal. Someone Will still sell it.

I'm all for change and that illusory moral bias jazz, but there is no way your going to stop guns, and people using guns. It's impossible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.