[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they always pointing their finger when they speak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: anjem-choudary_1202923c.jpg (17 KB, 356x288) Image search: [Google]
anjem-choudary_1202923c.jpg
17 KB, 356x288
Why are they always pointing their finger when they speak?
>>
As above so below
>>
>>57283240

it symbolises putting your finger in mohammeds bum because he was into to that sort of thing
>>
>>57283240
because its up Satan's ass without their knowledge
>>
>>57283240
>>57283457
I'm referencing this

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…” Hermes Trismegistus

they are pointing at their fake god I guess.
>>
>>57283240
Tawhid. It's a Muslim gesture for "the One." It symbolizes that there is only one God, Allah, and that there will only be one God when they're done dominating the rest of the world.

It's basically a gang sign for the world's most peaceful religion.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/middle-east/2014-09-03/isis-sends-message
>>
>>57283240
>"mine is this big"
>>
>>57283240

It symbolises Monotheism as opposed to Polytheistic religions such as Christianity and Hindusism
>>
>>57283240
Pointing fools the brain into thinking you are talking to one person. You will notice that they also are never focused on one person. Its a subconscious thing that happens when you publicly speak often.
>>
>>57284118

>Christianity
>polytheistic
>>
File: listen infidel.jpg (47 KB, 720x722) Image search: [Google]
listen infidel.jpg
47 KB, 720x722
>>57283240
they basically want to point out that you are a little shit if you arent muslim
>>
>>57285274
It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Christianity developed naturally from Abraham who was from a polytheistic land. The Bible clearly believes in angels who acted in the place of gods before the flood. It's not strictly polytheistic since Christians don't worship angels, but Christianity and Judaism are more closely related to the pagan religions of the region than they are to Islam.
>>
>>57285880
Angels (and demons/djins) are present in Islam too genius.
>>
>>57283240
"Buy a shotgun."
>>
>>57285880
Nevertheless, both Judaism and Christianity are monotheistic.

Our Lord, He is One.

The muslims just cannot comprehend, or even apprehend, the triune nature of God, and are content worshiping Ba'al, as usual.
>>
>>57283240
Because in those times people believed that god was literally in the sky. Heavens literally means the sky.
So they point up.
They probably know the Earth is round now if they want to conquer it, but they still point up.
>>
>>57285274

>Trinity
>Not Polytheistic

top kek
>>
>>57285880 muslims believe in angels, devils and genies mate.
>>
>>57287046
>All Christians believe in the trinity
thats why the "French" should all get murked
>>
File: dieudonne-jean-marie-le-pen3.jpg (24 KB, 630x342) Image search: [Google]
dieudonne-jean-marie-le-pen3.jpg
24 KB, 630x342
>>57283240
because they're all fans of this humorist
>>
>>57283240
it's a classic Abrahamic symbol. You see Abrahamism is based on the fact that it's not your fault, it's everyone else who is wrong. And you are right. So that's why you use your finger to point away from yourself and to the thing you blame. Reaffirming the fact that you are a special snowflake and in fact you are God. Because all humans are created in the image of God. And if you see through this symbolism it is completely logical to assume that you are in fact, God himself.
>>
>>57283240

It's the ISIS hand symbol
>>
>>57283240
One God.
That's what it means. It's a Muslim thing.
>>
>>57283240
this finger was in ass
>>
>>57283240

I asked my gf who was raised muslim and she said it's to indicate that there is only one true god
>>
>>57287378
Doesn't he like the national front now?
>>
>>57287256
Protestants are not christians, heathen human.
>>
It means: listen to me, be quiet. Are you retarded or something?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.